They tried to make me goto rehab...

You ain't heard nothin' until you hear my 2 year old niece walking around the house singing "NO NO NO" :rotfl:

My gawd, I thought I was the only one who had a toddler who sang that song!

When I drive long distances it's me and the other Amy. Usually though I am bouncing around in my seat with the sax and bass lines. Those bells are killer.

You ain't heard nothin' until you hear my 2 year old niece walking around the house singing "NO NO NO" :rotfl:

Is it as good as a tiny 7yo singing LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW...

"it's about a girl and her favorite jeans, right mommy?" Hahaha. I love my friend's kids.

That song and that singer... ICKY! I can't stand either!

But I need more than rehab :rotfl2:

Do they have a Disney Rehab? Cause i should book in!

I am listening to High School Musical songs off you tube, something is seriously wrong! :lmao:

Whatever her personal demons and foilbles....

AMY ROCKS

I totally agree Kevin! It's really unfortunate to see such a gifted artist do those horrible things to herself. She's such an amazing talent!! You go Amy! BTW, nice font size. :)

I totally agree Kevin! It's really unfortunate to see such a gifted artist do those horrible things to herself. She's such an amazing talent!! You go Amy! BTW, nice font size. :)

Been a fan since iTunes gave away "You Know I'm No Good" as one of their free songs a while back.

Art is a subjective thing. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

But I think we need to seperate the art from the artist and appreciate it for what it is.

She has enough examples of what excess can do to a performer (that list is sadly way too long) so I hope she gets the help she needs, or I suspect that she might one day find her name on that very same list. And in my opnion...that would be a shame.

She has enough examples of what excess can do to a performer (that list is sadly way too long) so I hope she gets the help she needs, or I suspect that she might one day find her name on that very same list. And in my opnion...that would be a shame.

Living in the UK we are faced with Amy in the news everyday and watching her spiraling out of control and not sure if she can ever come back from this - with her husband in jail I don't really think she wants to !!

Whatever she does she has got a fantastic talent and a great voice but I have a feeling Amy will go down in music history for all the wrong reasons !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter