they think i'm a woman

mallaeus

Earning My Ears
hi everyone,
just listened to some of this weeks podcast and noticed that my question was read out it was about leaving the kids while we did the skycoaster at old town by Lee Mallaby and they kept referring to me as her or she. Now i'm a man i'm most sure of it. Being from the uk and not knowing about theses things , in america is the name Lee a girls name? It can be in the uk but spelled Leigh or Lea. just a bit disappointed that i got my email read out but apparently im a girl.
Lee

Nahh, there are guys named Lee here and girls named Leigh here and quite possibly even vice versa, because you know anything is possible in the States. :lmao: Don't sweat it, maybe they were just making an assumption, it happens all the time.

So sorry Lee - sometimes we just get talking and mess up our pronouns.

Please don't take offense by it.

John

Hi Lee, Likely the misconception occured as us fathers would most likely not ask the question and just leave the kids with the carnies. Cause - well you can still see em - so you havn't broken any of those rules the wives give like " Don't let the kids out of your sight" only problem is you're just 300 ft up!!

Have a great trip- and Kudos if you can get your wife up there. Mine thought the Goofy Barnstormer was intense :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

John ,

technically we are still in compliance with the Wife's rules - The ant on the left is mine :thumbsup2

All seriousness - I agreed completely with your assessments on the podcast that the kids should not be left on the platform - The Carnies line almost made me lose it with laughter though :rotfl2:

Thanks so much for the wonderful job you guys ( and Julie) do on the podcasts , love the work you do - Especially the dinning reviews and the recently added shopping segments( DW loves these - its gonna cost me a fortune!!).

DisneyWorld Delight - I feel for Lee , the OP - I had to add the " Nicole's Dad " to my sig as I too was mistaken for the fairer sex on the forums here . My screen name is referenced to the reason I am on the boards - My 6yr old princess with the initials N.E.D. She was even referred to as "Ned" inutero (sp?) - Grandpa didn't know what to refer to the baby as - called it " Ned the new guy"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts