They Let Anyone In these Clubs Now! An Aug. 2017 PTR * TR link! 8/17!*

On Sunday, I cancelled my much wanted 1900 Park Fare for Narcoossee's because I'm the best mother ever.
I can relate. I've been told we have to take a couple half days breaks from now on. Do you think I want to? No. But guess what....we will. Lol

You're already in WDW, but I was behind a bit on your PTR, so here I am!

Well guys, for the first time since I've been writing reports here, I feel like I've failed :sad: We leave tomorrow and I haven't wrapped up this PTR in any way, shape, or form. I'm ashamed :(

Life happens. Sadly, we can't all just live on the Dis all the time. You'll always have this TR to redeem yourself!

Tomorrow I'll pack last minute stuff and vacuum because I'm anal about that

Me too! Nathan could happily leave the house in shambles, but I can't go away if I've got a messy place because I know how unhappy I'll be to return to it...

However since our flight doesn't leave MCO until 8:50 pm, we at least have almost a whole day to enjoy Disney!

This is such a great way to do it! I'm sure it really helps soften the blow of that last day.

However today we'll make a beeline to the same place I have a feeling ton sof others will be going:

gmr-jpg.259024

So glad you can at least enjoy this one more time. Cherish it for me! (Since I'll be missing it by a couple of days.)

Following along on FB and I hope to see you in person if it works! Your trip looks great so far and you don't look like you are melting too badly (I hope that isn't just for FB lol)

Good morning all! We're back! I'll be starting a TR eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later, and I'll post the link here as soon as I do :thumbsup2
Since I don't do FB, looking forward to it :woohoo:
Hoping/figuring ya'll had a blast!

New TR is up! I haven't mastered the whole "link is HERE" thing, but the link IS in my signature below :) Hope to see you all there!

Wow was I behind! Now that I'm all caught up (and you're already back) I'm looking forward to the trip report. In the meantime....

The Great Movie Ride leaving, to me, is the last bit of Old Hollywood leaving with the exception of the Citizens of Hollywood and I won't be a bit surprised when I hear they're going.

We (my husband especially) is so disappointed that we don't get to ride this one last time.

When I was little we had these small "shorts" I guess you could call them on Saturday mornings called "Schoolhouse Rock". A bit cheesy but also with catchy little tunes, too. They were animated musical shorts made to help kids learn about the Constitution, Supreme Court, Bill of Rights, etc. I only realized they were cheesy when they started reshowing them when I was in my late 20's lol

OMG! I remember these! :rotfl2:

Wow was I behind! Now that I'm all caught up (and you're already back) I'm looking forward to the trip report. In the meantime....
:wave2: no worries, I've been behind on EVERYONE'S reports this summer. And the TR is started! I can't remember offhand if you've seen it but the link is down in my signature

We (my husband especially) is so disappointed that we don't get to ride this one last time.
Steve just watched the LAST last ride through on YouTube last night. I need to watch but I'll cry so I'm putting it off. He did say all the CM's lined up and the last carfulls of guests gave them a standing ovation :sad1:

OMG! I remember these! :rotfl2:
:laughing: I believe a few years back they made a box set of CD's of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter