They found it!!

kinlaw6450

<font color=red>Spoke too soon<br><font color=blue
I am not sure I am in the right place but I wanted to share something that happened last week. On our 2nd day at WDW my son (4) lost his beloved Tutter (from Bear in the Big BLue House) on the bus to the Magic Kingdom. We searched for it, filled out the paperwork, and called Central Lost and Found everyday we were there. I got home last Saturday resigned to the fact that I would have to buy a new one. Well, yesterday I got a package from WDW with a letter...it was Tutter! They found him and sent him back.

I have always loved Disney but this goes way above and beyond. My son is a very happy camper!

ahhhh, the magic does live on!! Luv to hear stories like this!

Central Lost and Found also found a lost item of ours while we were still there. We went to CLF to pick it up, and while there, we could see into the back. I was surprised at all of the stuff that had been turned in and not been claimed, including cameras, video camera, camera bags, etc. Expensive stuff. I was amazed there was no id on some of the camera stuff to be returned and no one had called checking on it.....I guess people just figure somebody keeps it if it's worth something.

I left my full size Mickey Mouse Umbrella at Tony's Town Square Cafe.
I called L&F and they said that they would send it over to my hotel. The next day , when it didn't show up, I went to L&F, and it was there.
I would think an umbrella would walk away by itself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter