They Don't Eat Hash Browns in Princessland - May 14 COMPLETE! 2/8 pg. 73

So glad that Popadon is cleared to drive. YAY! Can't wait to see him...and you...and your mom!

Fun pictures! I just love that picture of us at HS. That was so fun! Come to think of it - I haven't seen those shorts I was wearing in while. Hmmmm - I need to find them. :confused3

You really did have an awesome trip and plenty of fun times.

Good for you for already planning for the 1/2 marathon next Jan. I want to get through this one first before I make any future plans, although I am eyeing up the Wine & Dine half in 2016 (with Cynthia). We'll see. I am going to need a break from long runs after this, but I'd like to try doing some local 10k's over the summer. There is one sponsored by a brewery that I really want to do. Shocking, right? :drinking1

Can't wait to see you!!!!

So happy that Popadon was cleared to drive down!!
Wonderful re-cap! Wow, I didn't realize how many Disers you met until you bunched them all together!! Impressive!
Thanks for sharing as always, loved the story and can't wait for the next~

Great wrap up! I'm glad your dad is getting to go. You guys have fun! I can't wait to see picks and hear about it!!

I'm JUST catching up on your TR and loving it! I'm also a runner (hoping to do the WDW Half or the Princess Half in 2016) and I have a mild obsession with Hot Topic Disney clothes (I just recently purchased four tank tops and a Little Mermaid dress for our May trip. I am 35.). I also love makeup!

Looking forward to reading more as I'm only on page 22. :)

Lissette

Phew I've finally made it to the end, that'll teach me for being absent for so long :rotfl2:

It sounded like you all had an absolutely amazing time, I love all your outfits and DIS meets too :goodvibes

I'm now off to book mark your latest TR to read later :thumbsup2

Phew I've finally made it to the end, that'll teach me for being absent for so long :rotfl2:

It sounded like you all had an absolutely amazing time, I love all your outfits and DIS meets too :goodvibes

I'm now off to book mark your latest TR to read later :thumbsup2
Jo you are the BESTEST!!!!

I love your star wars skirts! I'm buying some Star Wars fabric so I can have a nerd dress to take with me. It will probably be super plain, but I bet I'll be nice and cool!

Alright, I caught up! I loved this TR! Sorry I'm so late to the party, and I'll go check in on your next TR(s?)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!