They Could Make It Easier

Shanti

Momketeer
It seems like Disneyland Paris doesn't really want my money at times. It is really hard for me to get them on the phone, due to a combination of their short call center hours and the fact that I'm an American living in the Central Time Zone. Plus, their real call center hours are shorter than the ones listed on their website. It says the call center is open until 7pm today (Saturday), but when I called today, doing the hassle & wait of transferring the call from WDW again, I got a message saying that their call center was only open until 5:30 today, so I missed them yet again.

I've already booked an expensive vacation package through them, and was calling to get a quote for how much a club-level upgrade would cost. All of this fuss, just to get a price quote. Since it's so hard to call, you'd think they could at least publish the prices online like WDW does.

So frustrating! This is not good customer service.

I recently called to inquire about changing dates or canceling our reservation and the gentleman that I spoke to was rude. Not the usual friendliness that I'm accustomed to. Previously everyone that I've spoken to was friendly. I too am in the central timezone and have to juggle schedules everything I call. It means waking up extra early or having to take an early lunch at work in order to make their hours. I just wish that I could make online payments for my vacation payment. Would make things easier.

My issue (and I'm in the same time zone as DLP) is that when I select English when calling the Infinity-passholder-number, I always get a French person on the phone who starts in French and I first have to ask them to switch to English. That's annoying. The French have little empathy to begin with, but when they have to switch to English it gets even worse.

I just called about a passholder event, and it's sold out. Which can happen, it's not a big deal, but would it hurt to just add 'I'm sorry to inform you it's sold out'?
At first she seemed confused that I called for an event SHE knew was sold out, but I didn't know that.
"The tickets are gone." Was her first remark, so I waited for her to say something empathic, but nothing came so she continued: " there are no more tickets." Yes I got that :P

Yes! It's really annoying that you get the option and then they still talk French anyway! It's not that hard for a call center to show which option was chosen so they can start in the correct language... I was actually surprised the one time I got somebody who spoke decent English! I'm really happy you can reserve most restaurants on line now...
But is the end of the jubilee party already sold out? That went fast!

Yes, it's the end party. Only 1500 tickets available, at least a third is probably taken by CMs, and every infinity passholder can reserve up to 5 tickets, I believe. So... yeah, not a lot. And they only cost 39 euro, while the fandaze was 109 euro.

I'm still waiting for the Infinity phone number to get Dutch agents. Now I often call the regular line if I need quotes, then at least I can get my own language on the phone.

Interesting. I've never had a problem with anyone being rude or not speaking English. Maybe it helps that I transfer my calls from WDW instead of calling them directly?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!