These are NOT the rooms that I paid for! 3 Resorts in 10 days - Trivia Answers 9/3

For the 7 of you who participated in my little Trivia.... I will now reveal the winner!!!

With a total of 19 points....

Wood Nymph!

Congratulations on a job well done!! :cheer2: That Toy Story sticker set is yours! If you want me to send it to you, please PM me! :)

Thank you very much for the prize. I just so happen to have a grandson who is turning four years old in a couple of weeks, and he would love them. :thanks:
pixiedust:

Sorry I missed out on your Trivia Contest. But going back to look at it, you posted it at 11:43 the night before we flew to Florida and I was sound asleep as I had to be up at 4:30 a.m. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I hope your ankle is feeling better.

Welcome Back Brenda! I hope you get to feeling better soon. :) Can't wait to read more about your latest trip to DW.

Hi Brenda- I just wanted to say how much your trip report inspires me to do a Mother- Daughter trip with my Mom!! We have been to WDW as a family, and I have been with my husband (back when he was just my fiance) but I'm dying to do a trip with my Mom and I have to say BLT seems like the perfect resort for us! I love that they have revamped it to actually look more "contemporary"- and of course the location is second to none.

Anyway, just wanted to know you guys are precious and one way I hope my mom and I can follow in your and Em's footsteps ;):thumbsup2

Also I wanted to tell you that in the pics in your signature story, Em looks like the Disney channel's Bella Thorne! Precious.

See ya around the DisBoards!

Darn! I missed the awesome TS stickers. Not bad for a silent reader though. Post a link to your next TR so I can follow that one too. :-)
Thanks

You did awesome! Thanks for reading and commenting and not staying silent!! :cool2::cool2: I will definitely post a link and make an announcement when I start my TR.

Thank you very much for the prize. I just so happen to have a grandson who is turning four years old in a couple of weeks, and he would love them. :thanks:
pixiedust:

You definitely earned it! Happy Birthday to your grandson!! :) I hope he likes Toy Story. :)

Sorry I missed out on your Trivia Contest. But going back to look at it, you posted it at 11:43 the night before we flew to Florida and I was sound asleep as I had to be up at 4:30 a.m. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I hope your ankle is feeling better.

Well you know..... we had to let people have a chance so it was probably better that you missed the trivia part! :lmao:

Thanks for the healing wishes! :goodvibes

Welcome Back Brenda! I hope you get to feeling better soon. :) Can't wait to read more about your latest trip to DW.

Thanks!! I appreciate your encouragement! :hug:

Hi Brenda- I just wanted to say how much your trip report inspires me to do a Mother- Daughter trip with my Mom!! We have been to WDW as a family, and I have been with my husband (back when he was just my fiance) but I'm dying to do a trip with my Mom and I have to say BLT seems like the perfect resort for us! I love that they have revamped it to actually look more "contemporary"- and of course the location is second to none.

Anyway, just wanted to know you guys are precious and one way I hope my mom and I can follow in your and Em's footsteps ;):thumbsup2

Also I wanted to tell you that in the pics in your signature story, Em looks like the Disney channel's Bella Thorne! Precious.

See ya around the DisBoards!

Oh my gosh Holly. Thank you so much for your kind words. That is so lovely that you want to do a mother/daughter trip. (I'm doing the math and you would be my middle son's age so I think that is completely precious since I hope Em still thinks that when she is your age!)

I just had to google Bella Thorne and she is adorable!! That is definitely a compliment for Em that I'll have to share with her. :)

Thanks again for your sweet comments! And yes, I will see you around the Dis Boards.

BTW: What a lovely tribute to your dad in your signature. :goodvibes

Welcome back Brenda!

Enjoyed your trivia answers even though I was far too lazy to try to answer any of them. You know - I'm an over achiever and would have had to reread your TR to make sure I got some correct. Guess I should have guessed a few.

Looking forward to reading all about your latest adventure!

Yea, you are back!:cheer2: Bummer about the ankle though! Can't wait to read all about your trip and which ADR's made the cut.

Christine

Welcome back, Brenda!! Can't wait to hear all about everything!
Well I may not have won the game but I'm very pleased with my 15 points! :goodvibes :rotfl2:

Where were we headed?? Only one of the BEST rides at WDW! None other than the Hollywood Tower Hotel! I need the Disers to help me here....why does the park map say The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror but the attraction says Hollywood Tower Hotel? One of lifes mysteries.

I think it's probably because the hotel was actually (in the story) called the Hollywood Tower Hotel while the ride itself is based on the Hotel after it's heyday and therefore it makes sense that the old hotels' sign still exists? Just my thoughts on the matter since you asked? :P

Am loving your trip report - what I wouldn't give to go on a trip to WDW with my Mum (I'm very close with my Mum but as we live in Australia we haven't gotten to do it - in fact I still haven't gotten her to a Disney park but I will one day!)

Thanks for the lovely report - can't believe how beautiful your room at the Yacht Club was :)

Welcome back Brenda!

Enjoyed your trivia answers even though I was far too lazy to try to answer any of them. You know - I'm an over achiever and would have had to reread your TR to make sure I got some correct. Guess I should have guessed a few.

Looking forward to reading all about your latest adventure!

Thanks Mary Ellen! I think we are a little alike because if I play along I want to get an A+ on my paper. Oh the pressure we put on ourselves! I think you would have gotten quite a few correct. :)

Yea, you are back!:cheer2: Bummer about the ankle though! Can't wait to read all about your trip and which ADR's made the cut.

Christine

Hi Christine! Yeah, I'm a klutz! :eek: I will be posting a link to my DR as well as TR shortly!

Welcome back, Brenda!! Can't wait to hear all about everything!
Well I may not have won the game but I'm very pleased with my 15 points! :goodvibes :rotfl2:

Hi Wendy! Thanks! You did awesome! I should have given you bonus points for the awesome photography lessons. I had 2 new cameras (no fancy ones mind you) but I did use the manual setting on my Nikon more than a few times.

I think it's probably because the hotel was actually (in the story) called the Hollywood Tower Hotel while the ride itself is based on the Hotel after it's heyday and therefore it makes sense that the old hotels' sign still exists? Just my thoughts on the matter since you asked? :P

Am loving your trip report - what I wouldn't give to go on a trip to WDW with my Mum (I'm very close with my Mum but as we live in Australia we haven't gotten to do it - in fact I still haven't gotten her to a Disney park but I will one day!)

Thanks for the lovely report - can't believe how beautiful your room at the Yacht Club was :)

Hi there and thank you so commenting! Thanks for sharing that information. Makes sense to me!

Wow you are like in 10 different time zones away!! :laughing: I love your dream to get your mum to Disney. It would be time well spent together and speaking as a mom, she would adore that time with you! :goodvibes

For anyone who cares to follow along with our latest adventures....

Here's the link to my new TR. :banana::dance3: I would love to have you follow along!

Finally caught up, and just finished reading your TR! Love your writing style; entertaining, concise, and to the point, with some humor thrown in! Great photos too! Can't wait to start reading your newest TR!:)

Hi Brenda!!!!!!!!! :wave2:

I FINALLY have finished your TR!!! I love everything about it lol!!! I have been such a bad diser over the summer, I am determined to get caught up!
You had such a magical trip with Em and I cannot wait to have those experiences with my Ava someday!! I am off to get caught up on your latest report!!

I also want to send a big thank you again, for your kindness and well wishes around our trip and wedding!! I cannot believe it has already been 4 months! :goodvibes:flower3:

Finally caught up, and just finished reading your TR! Love your writing style; entertaining, concise, and to the point, with some humor thrown in! Great photos too! Can't wait to start reading your newest TR!:)

Hi Teresa. Thank you. I appreciate the compliment. :) Hopefully you will enjoy the new TR. :goodvibes

Hi Brenda!!!!!!!!! :wave2:

I FINALLY have finished your TR!!! I love everything about it lol!!! I have been such a bad diser over the summer, I am determined to get caught up!
You had such a magical trip with Em and I cannot wait to have those experiences with my Ava someday!! I am off to get caught up on your latest report!!

I also want to send a big thank you again, for your kindness and well wishes around our trip and wedding!! I cannot believe it has already been 4 months! :goodvibes:flower3:

Hi Nicole!!! No worries, I can completely relate to the craziness of life limiting Dis time. :) I think I can see some mommy/daughter trips in your future.

4 months already! Goodness! It was completely my pleasure. :hug:

I haven't read one of your trip reports before, but I ABSOLUTELY loved this one. I was able to read it all the way through! What a magical trip! Thank you for doing such an incredible job writing and organizing it! I got my Disney FIX!!! I've started reading your one from August as well. Thanks again!

I have so enjoyed this wonderful trip report! Thanks for taking the time to entertain all of us :dance3: while we are in-between stays at WDW!

Thanks, too, for the wonderful photos. They always make the trip report! :goodvibes

I haven't read one of your trip reports before, but I ABSOLUTELY loved this one. I was able to read it all the way through! What a magical trip! Thank you for doing such an incredible job writing and organizing it! I got my Disney FIX!!! I've started reading your one from August as well. Thanks again!

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for joining the August TR. :)

I have so enjoyed this wonderful trip report! Thanks for taking the time to entertain all of us :dance3: while we are in-between stays at WDW!

Thanks, too, for the wonderful photos. They always make the trip report! :goodvibes

Thank you Lisa! Ha ha! It's funny that you read between WDW trips because that's when I write these. :lmao:

I hope you anticipating that next trip. :)

I am 3 years behind the party! I loved this trip report, and that Suite/House (!!!) was AMAZING and gorgeous. I loved everybit of the trip report and you too wonderful photos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter