These are NOT the rooms that I paid for! 3 Resorts in 10 days - Trivia Answers 9/3

Love the fog pic.
LOL. I don’t know if they serve French Fries in Paris Disneyland. I am going again next September so I will look. LOL
I love Narcoosse’s. That cheesecake is very good.
I think you win on night time pics.
Me. I don’t like Space Mountain. It is too jerky for me. Got to Paris and ride it, you will be shocked. I know I was.
“The ladies of Main Street”. That cracked me up for all the wrong reasons.
I hate MCO. I find it such a boring airport.
So sad it is over.
The Pina Colava is so good.
Your dinner looked so good.
Radiator Springs looks so fun. I need to get out there.
I missed your send off but hope you have a magical time.

Hi Scott!! I look forward to hearing about your French fry mission for DL Paris!

Speaking of Space Mtn, Em did a solo ride one nite and wouldn't ride it again the rest of the trip because it was so rough and she didn't want whiplash. I rode it once and was just trying to hang onto my bag! It needs some re-engineering for sure!

I think we'll be at WDW around the same time in Dec. We'll be there from the 5th through the 13th. :)

Ok, here we go!

Great job Wendy!! You are absolutely correct about messing with you and ruining it for regular rooms for future visits!! Your score is 15 points!!

That would be me and my username is tstidm1. That picture came out better than I expected. I do agree that is the Coldest I've ever been in florida. It felt like I stepped back to Baltimore a couple of mornings there.

Hi Tom!! I'm glad to see you stopped by!! Wasn't that crazy cold that morning? However, it did start to warm up nicely so it was a lovely day. Too bad we were leaving that day! I saw your live dining reviews from that trip as well. :)

Will be at MK on the 25th would love to meet you guys i just started reading your tr and am in awe i can only dream of this stuff and you make me want it more :)

I'm so sorry that I didn't see this when we were at WDW! I wasn't checking the Disboards often. Definitely if I had known I would have planned a time to meet up on that day. :thumbsup2 Thanks for thinking of us!!

Great list but seriously...you have 40 ADR's??????????? or was that a joke.

Hi Cynthia! We did go with 38 ADRs but didn't keep them all since we ditched most breakfasts while staying Club Level. I think we tried 5 or 6 new restaurants.

You did a great job on the quiz! Your score is 10 points! Thanks for playing! I know the answer on the edge of your thoughts is still screaming to come out!!!

Ooo - you are at AK now. I'm sorry I missed you before you left. Have a great time! I wish I was going to be there to meet you and Em. So looking forward to reading about it when you get back!

Hi Alysa! Thanks for the well wishes! Awww I would have loved for you to have been there too to meet you!!! You are getting close to your dates right? I need to get caught up on your PTR. :)

I am thinking with so many answers already - I won't be doing the quiz ;) However have a wonderful trip (which it looks like based on your FB feed!!) Safe travels ;)
Thanks Sarah!! It was a great trip!

:wave2: Have a wonderful trip!

Thanks Ashley!

Hope you all are having a wonderful trip! We can't wait to read all about it!

Christine

Hi Christine! thanks so much. We had a great time!

Hi Brenda!! I hope you are having another great trip! I enjoyed reading about the rest of your February trip over the last hour or so!!

I agree the Pina Colava is good. I only had a sip of one but it was delicious! I will be staying at the Grand in February as part of the girls trip! Can't wait!

Also can't wait to hear about your most current trip! 40 ADR's!! I only have 3 booked so far for October. I am so behind on planning that trip! And thankfully I have wonderful Dis'ers planning my December trip lol.

I'm thinking October 1-3 for my next DL trip with the the Halloween Party on the 1st... No commitment quite yet though.. need to find me a cheap hotel room!

Hi Paula!! Ha ha! I wasn't doing my Dec planning job very well since CA Grill opened ADRs while we were gone. Thankfully a lot of you were looking out!! ;)

Do you have 3 or 4 WDW/DL trips scheduled? That's awesome. Let me know if your early October dates work out.... I'd love to see you. :)

Hope you're having a great trip!

Thanks Sarah!

Hi Paula!! Ha ha! I wasn't doing my Dec planning job very well since CA Grill opened ADRs while we were gone. Thankfully a lot of you were looking out!! ;)

Do you have 3 or 4 WDW/DL trips scheduled? That's awesome. Let me know if your early October dates work out.... I'd love to see you. :)

3 trips lol. DL October 1-4 I think (would drive down Tuesday after work, take a nap and then do the Halloween party that night, then Weds, Thursday in the parks and drive back Friday afternoon). WDW Oct 18-28, WDW Dec 4-11. Oh wait.. I guess its 4 lol. DL Feb 26-Mar 2 for my Diva Trip!

I wish I was in DW with you right now! Glad things are going well and are having so many Dismeets!

I finally caught up- just in time to wait for your next report! :thumbsup2

Hi Christen! Awww I wish you were there too. But I know you are having fun in Jamaica now!!

Brenda, I am loving all of your Disney photos on FB right now! I'm super homesick for Disney and they are helping. Stay safe and keep having fun! :goodvibes

Hi Kelli! Thanks! It's so funny but I post more on FB while at WDW than any other time! Crazy huh but you know what my interests are! :laughing:

Arriving Sunday morning! Headed to MK for EMH that night. Epcot the following day. Will keep my fingers crossed that we cross paths! Hope you are having a "Magical" time!!! And hoping those rain showers clear out of there!

Hi there!! I hope you are having/had a great time at WDW! We came home on Friday so our paths could have crossed if our plans had not been the reverse of yours. We were at Epcot on Sunday and MK on Monday!

The rain wasn't too bad. At least we weren't outside in the rain too much. :)

1. The only breakfast that I have said is "legendary" and that I MUST DO.

Kona at the Polynesian

2. Name 2 of my must do attractions in Tomorrowland.

People Mover and Captain EO

3. What is my favorite "Americana" show in WDW?

Voices of Liberty

4. What was the surprise new restaurant for us that was not booked ahead of time?

Marrakesh

5. What was the only ride photo we purchased for this trip?

Hmm, I know you didn’t get one for Test Test, you didn’t for EE. Which one DID you though… hmm… Tower of Terror, although I think that is wrong?

6. What 1 resort has been a repeat for the last 6 WDW trips?

Bay Lake Tower

7. What "snack" item is my must do that is only available at one park?

School Bread at Norway??

8. What was my favorite dessert of the trip - so good it was another left-over meal?

I remember reading that but can’t remember for the life of me.

9. What cocktail did I have more than 1 time - from the WDW trip - not the Disney's Grand Californian trip.

A really good one. Maybe from Epcot?

10. What character was I most like at DHS Animation Academy?

Ursula?

And a Bonus 5 point question...
11. Why did we get upgraded to the Admiral Suite?

They needed someone to occupy the room and you two were the lucky duckies!

Great job Emelie!!! Thanks for playing. Your point total is 14.

Phew, I had a lot to catch up on! I really hope you are enjoying your current trip!! I hope you are having the best time, I'm so excited for that trip report! :goodvibes

Goodness, I really need to make it over to DL one of these days! I am LOVING your reviews. It's kind of shocking that I've never been considering that it is not only closer to home, but I also have a lot of family in CA and have been there a lot. :confused3

Napa Rose looks so delicious! Of course you knew that Cali Grill was it's sister restaurant! Silly CM! :rolleyes:

I'm glad you like the PinaColava! I wish I could like it more. Too much sugar in drinks makes me feel sicker than too much alcohol in drinks! :scared: Okay maybe not SICKER but at least as sick...it's no good though. Which is a pity because I love frou frou drinks like that. Just have to have them go light on the frou!

Can't wait to hear about your next adventures!

Hi Kimmy! Thanks! We did have fun. It sounds like you need to make a trip to CA again to see family if not a side trip to DL! :)

Oh no! That's no bueno about the frou frou drinks! They definitely fill me up faster but I'm a light weight with alcohol so I rarely have more than 1 drink at a time. :eek:

What a great report. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading along.

Hope you are having an amazing trip.

thanks so much Lisa! I appreciate the positive feedback! :goodvibes

I'll get my new TR started soon... It may take a few longer days than anticipated since I'm getting caught up on a lot of stuff for life, home, and work. :)

Please don't let your trip be over, I'm enjoying your TR soooo very much! Thank you for charing it with us!
I especially liked the upgrade part, it reminded me of the time my mom on I got an upgrade to the Sleeping Beauty suite at the Disneyland Hotel in Paris! I couldn't keep my eyes dry either :sad:
Wishing you many more magical mother-daughter (and other) moments!

Oh thanks so much! Oh my gosh! That is even more amazing of an upgrade to the suite in the castle!!! Wow!!! I would love to see any photos of that!!

Thank you for the well wishes for our latest trip... you are so sweet!

Welcome back!

Thank you Sarah!!

Welcome home Brenda & Em

Can't wait to hear all about your latest trip :)

Thanks Linda! Can't wait to share. It will keep me occupied until December!

Welcome home. Can't wait to read the TR.

Welcome home yourself my friend!! I followed along on your Nickiland updates and it looks like you had a fabulous time. I'll be looking for your TR if you do one!!! :hug:

3 trips lol. DL October 1-4 I think (would drive down Tuesday after work, take a nap and then do the Halloween party that night, then Weds, Thursday in the parks and drive back Friday afternoon). WDW Oct 18-28, WDW Dec 4-11. Oh wait.. I guess its 4 lol. DL Feb 26-Mar 2 for my Diva Trip!

FOUR TRIPS PLANNED - wow!!!! That's awesome!

Sounds like I may see you in October! I've never done any of the Halloween parties but they sound like fun!

FOUR TRIPS PLANNED - wow!!!! That's awesome!

Sounds like I may see you in October! I've never done any of the Halloween parties but they sound like fun!

Gotta make use out of my pass! The 1st DL one will be with my current Premier Pass. The 2 WDW trips will be with a new WDW Pass and I'm not sure on if I will upgrade again to Premier or just get a Park-hopper for February.. We will see!

You should do a Halloween Party! I love the Fireworks! And where else can you Trick-or-Treat as an adult?!?!

Welcome home!!!

I think we'll be at WDW around the same time in Dec. We'll be there from the 5th through the 13th.

I hope we run into each other.

Hi Dee! Some great answers! Especially the almond crusted cheesecake if I had ordered dessert at Narcoosees.

I need to get caught up on TRs so I'll be reading about your Desperate Measures update soon!

Your point total is 15. Great Job!!

Welcome Back!!!

No rush on catching up on the trip report. Wait till you get back on your feet, ok?

Besides, the Desperate Measures don't happen until our last night.

The Mother of the Year, however, is just two updates away, I think.

:goodvibes

Welcome Back!!!

No rush on catching up on the trip report. Wait till you get back on your feet, ok?

Besides, the Desperate Measures don't happen until our last night.

The Mother of the Year, however, is just two updates away, I think.

:goodvibes

Thanks Dee! Ha ha! Did you see on my FB that I busted my ankle? That's why your comment was particularly funny!

Welcome back! Can't wait to read the next report!

How did you hurt your ankle? I hope you have a quick recovery.

Welcome back! We just arrived home late last night as well. Sorry we never bumped into you while there. I sure was looking. Seems I never accidently bump into anyone from the Dis. :sad2: Hope you had a wonderful trip. Sure got warm the last few days. :rolleyes1

Thanks Dee! Ha ha! Did you see on my FB that I busted my ankle? That's why your comment was particularly funny!

Brenda! I did see what happened on FB! Sending healing vibes your way! :hug: I hope you get the best possible news from the ortho tomorrow!

Wood Nymph you did excellent!! You definitely paid attention. :thumbsup2Your score is 19 points!! And I wouldn't mind a BLT sandwich about now either!! :laughing:
:cool1: Thanks.
I think we'll be at WDW around the same time in Dec. We'll be there from the 5th through the 13th. :)
We will be checking out on Dec 5th. I would have loved to run into you at WDW. You seem like one of those people who make everything seem like fun. :goodvibes

I hope you are on the mend soon! You are the loveliest emergency room patient! Sooo looking forward to reading your new trip report. :hug:

Welcome back Brenda! I can't wait to read about your latest adventures and I'm so sorry to read that you broke your ankle, ouch! :sad1:

:yay::dance3::cool1: You're back!!! As you can imagine, you were missed tremendously. :flower3:

I just popped by to say YAY, and also to convey how much I am looking forward to the new TR. I'm just busting to hear about a certain visit to a certain MK icon. :hyper:

Welcome back! I was lurking on the dining thread when I saw your latest "surprise." I can't wait to read all about it.

I hope your ankle is mending well.

Welcome home!!!

I hope we run into each other.

Me too!! :goodvibes

Welcome back! Can't wait to read the next report!

How did you hurt your ankle? I hope you have a quick recovery.

Thanks Annie! Uh yeah... gravity and not paying attention = not a great combo. I stepped off what I thought was the last step of my stairs. It wasn't the last step and I have a busted ankle to prove it! :) Thanks for the well wishes!

Welcome back! We just arrived home late last night as well. Sorry we never bumped into you while there. I sure was looking. Seems I never accidently bump into anyone from the Dis. :sad2: Hope you had a wonderful trip. Sure got warm the last few days. :rolleyes1

Welcome home to you!!! I agree, it was so hot! I was melting most days but we tried to stay near a/c during the hottest parts of the day. We even went in the pool and to a water park we were so desperate to stay cool! :rotfl2:

I hope you had a great time as well. Let me know if you are doing a TR!

Brenda! I did see what happened on FB! Sending healing vibes your way! :hug: I hope you get the best possible news from the ortho tomorrow!

Hi Vicki! Thanks! Tomorrow I should see the ortho... we'll see.

:cool1: Thanks.

We will be checking out on Dec 5th. I would have loved to run into you at WDW. You seem like one of those people who make everything seem like fun. :goodvibes

Oh my gosh! We almost overlap. We don't arrive at WDW until the evening. You are so sweet!! :goodvibes

I hope you are on the mend soon! You are the loveliest emergency room patient! Sooo looking forward to reading your new trip report. :hug:

Ha Alysa! You are so kind. :) I made sure I brushed my hair! Looking at my photos now I think it may have been better if I had put on a little make up. ;)

I'm uploading photos to photobucket now and have to get caught up on things for work but hopefully this weekend I can start a TR!

Welcome back Brenda! I can't wait to read about your latest adventures and I'm so sorry to read that you broke your ankle, ouch! :sad1:

Hi Carol! Thanks but at least it wasn't too bad. It will heal. I'm just bummed that I can't run right now because I have about 10 pounds of vacation weight to lose! :)

:yay::dance3::cool1: You're back!!! As you can imagine, you were missed tremendously. :flower3:

I just popped by to say YAY, and also to convey how much I am looking forward to the new TR. I'm just busting to hear about a certain visit to a certain MK icon. :hyper:

Awww thanks Rob!! I feel like I was in a space/time continuum and missed out on so much while we were gone! I just don't take the time to Dis much while we are gone. Selfish of me I know!! Wanting all that park time to myself!! :laughing:

And yes, that certain icon is sure to make a featured appearance! Hopefully I will get to that part before say December!!! ha ha! :lmao:

Welcome back! I was lurking on the dining thread when I saw your latest "surprise." I can't wait to read all about it.

I hope your ankle is mending well.

Hi Ashley! Glad you saw the preview. :) Now you know where my alter ego resides - where all the food reviews are!!

Thanks for the recovery wishes! My ankle is cooperating nicely and less pain is always welcome!

For the 7 of you who participated in my little Trivia.... I will now reveal the winner!!!

With a total of 19 points....

Wood Nymph!

Congratulations on a job well done!! :cheer2: That Toy Story sticker set is yours! If you want me to send it to you, please PM me! :)

See below for my responses and the post numbers that would reveal the answers. :)

Let's Have Some Fun....

As my final post I wanted to share some of my favorites of the trip and share my Top 10 Must Dos for WDW this trip! Kinda like Stacey has her Must Do's...this will be Brenda's Must Do's - just without the level of perkiness and cuteness that Stacey pulls off!

To see if anyone was really paying attention I'm going to assign points for each correct answer. No worries, no deduction of points or having to pay me if you guess wrong. I'm nice like that!

Scoring:
For each correct answer = 2 points
For partial correct answers - yes, there will be such a thing = 1 point
For completely creative and zany answers = bonus points assigned according to how much I belly laugh... and even more if I still have giggle fits 24 hrs later!! :lmao:

We'll start off easy....

1. The only breakfast that I have said is "legendary" and that I MUST DO.

Kona Cafe's pineapple macadamia pancakes. Although I actually get the pineapple/macadamia nut butter on the side. Everyone got this one correct so I must have mentioned this a time or two!! :lmao:
Post # 777

2. Name 2 of my must do attractions in Tomorrowland.

Carousel of Progress and PeopleMover. Although I do like Space Mtn and Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor. Again, everyone got at least one of these correct with Cynthia, Wendy and orangecats2 getting both correct. Great job!!
Post # 750 and 804

3. What is my favorite "Americana" show in WDW?

Post 917 would reveal - American Adventure at the American pavilion in Epcot. I should have given some partial credit to Dee since COP is a favorite and it is rather Americana. ;)

4. What was the surprise new restaurant for us that was not booked ahead of time?

This would be Marrakesh at Epcot.

Reference post #1002

Orangecats2, Emelie, Wood Nymph, and Wendy nailed this one.

5. What was the only ride photo we purchased for this trip?

This was a tough one since it would have appeared early on in the trip in post #198 while at Animal Kingdom... Dinosaur.

Dee you got this one correct!!

6. What 1 resort has been a repeat for the last 6 WDW trips?

This one is more inferred since if you have read my previous trip reports you would get this one but it is in fact Bay Lake Tower. My initial post that shares the resorts we were staying indicates we've been to BLT for all or part of all of our stays. This will actually change in December... we will only be at one resort and it will not be BLT.

7. What "snack" item is my must do that is only available at one park?

The carrot cake cookie at DHS!

See post #333

Wood Nymph you got this one right!! And I believe I always take a photo of my cookie as well. Look for an appearance of one or more of these from my last trip soon!

8. What was my favorite dessert of the trip - so good it was another left-over meal?

Post #503 reveals it is Ger's Bread Pudding from Raglan Road!! It was incredible!

Wood Nymph, Wendy and Cynthia answered this one correctly. And now Emelie will have that aha moment!!! And Wendy.... I would go there just for that dessert!

9. What cocktail did I have more than 1 time - from the WDW trip - not the Disney's Grand Californian trip.

For this one I had to double check myself since I thought I also had a 2nd Bloody Mary (maybe I did and don't have a photo to prove it??) but the answer that I was going for is from posts 197 and 918 for a Pina Colada!
Wood Nymph you got this one as well. Good job.

For those that guessed a grey goose slushie... I have actually never tried one of those..... yet. ;)

10. What character was I most like at DHS Animation Academy?

Jill so sweet of you to say Belle and Wendy, Ariel is a good guess as well.... However, I'm looking for Ursula from post 333.

Now it's Cynthia's turn to have an aha moment here! I know you knew it!

And a Bonus 5 point question...
11. Why did we get upgraded to the Admiral Suite?

Definitely bonus points awarded for the sweet responses here and really there's not a wrong answer other than if you said we deserved it!! :lmao:

The answer we were given is "upgrade for counts" - meaning they had an empty room they wanted to fill and we just happened to be the random guests they chose.

I loved Dee and Jill's pixie dust answer and yes Wood Nymph, Cynthia, and Emelie we were very lucky!

Wendy: You were absolutely correct... the upgrade ruins it for a "standard" room for future visits.... stay tuned to see what room type we booked this last trip! (And NOOO not the Admiral Suite!)

And what may you ask is the fabulous prize that I will be giving away? I happen to have an authentic Disney Toy Story 3D sticker set! :lmao: Just what everyone wants I know!

Thanks again for playing along!!!

Darn! I missed the awesome TS stickers. Not bad for a silent reader though. Post a link to your next TR so I can follow that one too. :-)
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!