" There are worse places to get stuck!" - A Mother/Daughter January '18 Trip - *Finished 4/25 !!*

Congrats! It'll be so much fun with a Disney baby!

And hey, maybe you'll be able to get away for a "babymoon" at disney!

This is actually great advice!!! Not sure why I didn't think of suggesting that :) Rob and I went on a Babymoon to Disney over the spring before Jimmy was born. It was the first time I had ever taken it easy at Disney and built in time for relaxing by the pool, etc. It was really an amazing trip, just the two of us before becoming the three of us :lovestruc

I am hoping that Sken will have the same idea and incorporate a babymoon and my 30th! I would LOVE to babymoon in Disney, so fingers crossed that he would have this idea. Maybe I can offhandedly suggest it somehow!

Great trip report. Thanks for sharing the Magic!

Thank you!!

Glad you enjoyed your bonus day at DHS! Very cute PP pics and pics with Chewie and BB8! And yay for finding the spirit jersey!

This sounded like such a fun trip for you and your mom! Thank you for sharing!

OMG Congratulations!! :jumping1: That is very exciting news!

Glad you enjoyed your bonus day at DHS! Very cute PP pics and pics with Chewie and BB8! And yay for finding the spirit jersey!

This sounded like such a fun trip for you and your mom! Thank you for sharing!

OMG Congratulations!! :jumping1: That is very exciting news!

Thank you! It was an excellent bonus day!

Thanks! We are very excited!

So last night while watching American Idol, Sken turned to me and said "I can never escape Disney!" and I giggled and told him no he can't. Then he said he wanted to see when Michael J sang "Beauty and the Beast" but until then he went into the bedroom to watch Avengers. When it came on, I called him back out and he was like "OMG look at the background! Ahh, your turning me!" :lovestruc:lovestruc I knew it would happen eventually!! He actually asked me over the weekend if I wanted to go to Disney for my birthday (after a few drinks) and I mentioned the Birthday/Babymoon trip and I think he is actually thinking about it!!

So last night while watching American Idol, Sken turned to me and said "I can never escape Disney!" and I giggled and told him no he can't. Then he said he wanted to see when Michael J sang "Beauty and the Beast" but until then he went into the bedroom to watch Avengers. When it came on, I called him back out and he was like "OMG look at the background! Ahh, your turning me!" :lovestruc:lovestruc I knew it would happen eventually!! He actually asked me over the weekend if I wanted to go to Disney for my birthday (after a few drinks) and I mentioned the Birthday/Babymoon trip and I think he is actually thinking about it!!
Yay!

So finally back to finish your TR

We were having ourselves a grand ol' time! LOL. :laughing:
how fun

we walked over to the spot where you can see the drop and I sent a video to my step-dad telling him Mom just did that ride. He wrote back "Where is she now? Changing her pants?" :rotfl2:
:lmao:

Tuesday a huge snow storm came through and we lost power at about noon
Reading that just threw me for a loop since it's August

I suggest Nemo and we headed over that way.
Always a good choice

We went to town on this pizza! It was SO GOOD, as always, but mmmm I could so go for some right now!!
Oh yum me too.

We headed to the Castle to meet @DMGeurts!
Oh yay D I love her bags wish I could afford one.

These are some of my favorite pictures of the whole trip! I love how they all came out!
They are great

Closed eyes and all! The verdict? She loved it!! She did say her head got bumped around a lot but other than that she had a blast!
Yeah don't hink I'll be riding it again, walked away with a HA after each ride.

We are expecting! Around November 2nd this world will be welcoming a new Disney fan! We are so beyond excited! I've already asked Sken if we can celebrate Baby's first birthday in Disney! So next time we go back, we will get to see the magic though the eyes of a child and I cannot even wait!!!
CONGRATULATIONS :angel:

Thanks for taking the time to share your Trip, and I forgot to mention what a bonus for the extra day. :dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter