"There’s NO Sleeping in Disney!” SURPRISE - The Frumps Are Back Again! UPDATE 1/13

Thanks for another great trip report. Good luck at your new school. Looking forward to your next TR. (besides the current Christmas one)

Loved it all! I still need to look at the last few videos before I head over to your Dec. report. Thank you so much for being such a devoted trip reporter and sharing your great friendships. Disney Hugs!!

I'm sad to see another frumpiful TR come to an end. It has been thoroughly entertaining, as always. Your TRs just ooze fun. Now, you Frumps need to get your butts back to Disney ASAP to keep entertaining me. ;)

Just so you know, I'm starting three updates behind with my comments lol.

:laughing: Katie and Wade got a random ride in a golf cart at CSR. They didn't ask, though. The driver offered.

I'm probably the only one in the world who is terribly upset that the Tiki Room has reverted back to its former self. I loved me some Under New Management. It was really an obsession. I still regularly quote it. Iago's reworked version of "Friend Like Me" is a real gem. During our big 'Girls Only Family Reunion' trip 6 years ago, my cousin and I got really into it and led our row in a conga line out of the theater because that's the kind of thing we like to do. SIIIIIGH. I'm really gonna miss it.

LTT's pot roast looks like heaven. My family has always thought about trying LTT, but we're apprehensive because, while delicious I'm sure, large helpings of comfort foods and walking around in 90-100 degree heat don't seem like they'd go together all that well. :rotfl:

El Centro! PanCHItos! I miss saying those names.

I LOVE coloring books. Sitting down to color is such a stress reliever. I've got a box of crayons and a Spongebob coloring book next to my bed right now lol.

DEER FACE VIDEO! What an excellent idea! The DIS needs a deer face smiley.

Again, thanks for sharing your trip with us, Jess (and Nat and Kristen and Kristen's family)!!! :goodvibes

Aw Jess- I loved your report! how nice to go with a friend before starting college!
I loved your other reports too---you have a nice family! I hope one day to do a mommy daughter trip with my daughter (she is 5).

Ok headed to your xmas trip report now :)

ps Mickey crispies are the BEST!! My DH's manager just got back from the disneymarathon so I had him ask her to bring some back! YUM!!

Thank you so much! It was a lot of fun!
And thanks! I hope you can go with your daughter too! You guys would have a wonderful time!
Thanks for joining me here and over there!
And ps That's a brilliant idea! I would have done the same thing!! :laughing: Mickey Rice Krispies are just too good!

THANK YOU JESS! What a fantastic trip report! I absolutely loved reading it; you always write such fabulous reports! Great job and thanks for sharing with us. You are very talented with your writing and editing skills; way to go!

Your last day seemed fun! Love those napkins but I wouldn't want to use them either! Too cute. I have some cute tissues but I can't bring myself to use them because they're just too cute! Haha.

No trip planned? Ahh! You'll have to get onto that lol. I love planning my Disney trips almost as much as I love going on the actual trips haha. I'll be over at your December trip report now; at least we have that to read about! :) Yay! I hope you got your family to participate in the deer face making haha.

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm so glad you enjoyed the report! I love writing them so I'm so glad to hear such positive feedback!
It was a lot of fun! And I'm glad you understand LOL
NO! It's so difficult not knowing when I'm going back. But it'll be soon I'm sure! I love planning too, it's SO much fun! And yes, the December trip is going to be a lot of fun to write and read so I hope you enjoy it!
And you know what... I didn't even think to make them take a deer face picture with me! Ah, well I guess that'll just have to happen next time!

Thanks for another great trip report. Good luck at your new school. Looking forward to your next TR. (besides the current Christmas one)

Thank you so much! (for all three of those things) It's good to have you here!

Loved it all! I still need to look at the last few videos before I head over to your Dec. report. Thank you so much for being such a devoted trip reporter and sharing your great friendships. Disney Hugs!!

Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy the videos. And you are so welcome - I'm glad you guys enjoy the reports so much! Disney hugs to you too!

I'm sad to see another frumpiful TR come to an end. It has been thoroughly entertaining, as always. Your TRs just ooze fun. Now, you Frumps need to get your butts back to Disney ASAP to keep entertaining me. ;)

Aww I know, I am sad too. It was a lot of fun to go on the trip, to write about, and to edit videos of. And AHH I know we do!! Someday soon, I hope!

Just so you know, I'm starting three updates behind with my comments lol.

LOL no worries! I have had worse. :laughing:

:laughing: Katie and Wade got a random ride in a golf cart at CSR. They didn't ask, though. The driver offered.

LOL that's funny. At least they weren't basically hitchhiking like that lady we saw. But I suppose that Disney promotes hitchhiking... yet I always thought that was only in the haunted mansion. :laughing:

I'm probably the only one in the world who is terribly upset that the Tiki Room has reverted back to its former self. I loved me some Under New Management. It was really an obsession. I still regularly quote it. Iago's reworked version of "Friend Like Me" is a real gem. During our big 'Girls Only Family Reunion' trip 6 years ago, my cousin and I got really into it and led our row in a conga line out of the theater because that's the kind of thing we like to do. SIIIIIGH. I'm really gonna miss it.

Aww well I totally understand why you love it so much! It sounds like you had great memories connected to that ride! It sounds like you and your cousin had quite a fun time for yourselves, there!

LTT's pot roast looks like heaven. My family has always thought about trying LTT, but we're apprehensive because, while delicious I'm sure, large helpings of comfort foods and walking around in 90-100 degree heat don't seem like they'd go together all that well. :rotfl:

Oh yeah I TOTALLY know what you mean. It was probably good that we were leaving right after because those meals were definitely heavy. Maybe one day if you don't go in the heat of the summer!

El Centro! PanCHItos! I miss saying those names.

THOSE ARE MY FAVORITE WORDS TO SAY.

I LOVE coloring books. Sitting down to color is such a stress reliever. I've got a box of crayons and a Spongebob coloring book next to my bed right now lol.

I know, right!? I love coloring SO MUCH. You gotta get yourself a Disney coloring book!

DEER FACE VIDEO! What an excellent idea! The DIS needs a deer face smiley.

Hahaha oh thank you! Sometimes Nat and I will to this smiley :] or on the dis sometimes I use this: :love: But still. It needs to be officially called the :deerface: smiley. We should write in a request letter.

SIDENOTE: SpectroMagic just started playing on my itunes. *faints of happiness*

Again, thanks for sharing your trip with us, Jess (and Nat and Kristen and Kristen's family)!!! :goodvibes

You are so welcome! Thank you so much for reading! I always love your comments! :goodvibes Hopefully I'll see you over on the Christmas Trip Report! :santa:

Sad to see this come to a close. Will Kristen be doing a report from her POV?

Aww thanks! And she was going to, but she's still working on her July trip! So if she can ever finish that one before her next trip, maybe she will! But we'll see!

Ah I spent the whole time from when I got home from school to right now reading your TR and watching the videos! This is actually my first post here, ever, haha, but I stumbled upon your Bathrobe Princesses report a while ago and I've read all of your completed ones! They're just so fun and I love watching the videos because it makes me feel more like I'm there! Anyway, just wanted to let you know! Can't wait for your next Frump trip, haha! :)

Love the duffy's part of your video! I absolutely love coloring those Duffy bears! This past trip I also collected different ways to say thank you and your welcome in the different countries and had them all write it on the back of the Duffy! The dancing duffy's were particularly hillarious!

Aww the last day :( I absolutely hate when it is time 2 leave Disney! At least u had a nice morning and afternoon left there! Fun you got 2 see Vickie and Dan again! Liberty tree tavern looks particularly delicous! Your dessert in particular looks amazing! Have you ever been on the Disney Food Blog website? They actually have a whole article about that dessert! It really is a awesome site if you haven't been on it! Anyway, the people mover really is a great ride to go on as a last ride of a trip! Great timing on catching the parade as you are leaving the park! You guys saying goodbye before you left 4 college must have been really sad! At least you had that amazing week together! And wow, great timing on missing the storm!

Ah I spent the whole time from when I got home from school to right now reading your TR and watching the videos! This is actually my first post here, ever, haha, but I stumbled upon your Bathrobe Princesses report a while ago and I've read all of your completed ones! They're just so fun and I love watching the videos because it makes me feel more like I'm there! Anyway, just wanted to let you know! Can't wait for your next Frump trip, haha! :)

Aww thanks for reading it! And wow, a first post! I'm so honored! Thank you so much for reading - I'm glad you have enjoyed them! As well as the videos! It's great to know they're appreciated! Thank you so much for the kind words! And I can't wait for it either! :laughing: I hope you'll join me over on the Christmas trip report as well! Thanks for being here!

Love the duffy's part of your video! I absolutely love coloring those Duffy bears! This past trip I also collected different ways to say thank you and your welcome in the different countries and had them all write it on the back of the Duffy! The dancing duffy's were particularly hillarious!

Thank you! LOL we had way too much fun with those Duffy's. That's a really cute idea! And LOL oh thank you. That was so fun.

Aww the last day :( I absolutely hate when it is time 2 leave Disney! At least u had a nice morning and afternoon left there! Fun you got 2 see Vickie and Dan again! Liberty tree tavern looks particularly delicous! Your dessert in particular looks amazing! Have you ever been on the Disney Food Blog website? They actually have a whole article about that dessert! It really is a awesome site if you haven't been on it! Anyway, the people mover really is a great ride to go on as a last ride of a trip! Great timing on catching the parade as you are leaving the park! You guys saying goodbye before you left 4 college must have been really sad! At least you had that amazing week together! And wow, great timing on missing the storm!

Oh me too. It breaks my heart every time!
LTT was SO good! And yes, I have been on that website! I will have to find that article. I love that dessert, so I'm sure the article would be great haha
Yeah everything we did right before we left was perfect - it was a very magical way to go! It was really sad, but we did have a wonderful trip!

Can't believe this TR is already over with!! I feel so bad I always join in TRs and completely forget about them. haha Sounds like you all had a great trip though. I'm definitely going to keep up with your new TR though! :)

Okay Jess! I just recently stumbled over all your TRs this week and I am finally caught up will ALL OF THEM. YAY!! All I can say is "Wow"! You do such a great job reliving your wonderful Disney experiences for all of us. I am a teacher and have been home with the flu this week, so your TRs have brought a little joy to my sickly days this week! My husband and I have been to WDW seven times together! Our first trip was in 2003 and we have not been back since March of 2009. We had a Disney Wedding (at the Boardwalk Resort) in 2008 and then went on the Disney Cruise for our honeymoon, so we love Disney too! We consider it our home away from home. Anyhow... we have been having Disney withdrawal a lot lately. We have an 18 month old little boy and have finally booked a WDW trip for June. This will be our first time to Disney as parents! Eeeek! We can not wait to introduce our son to the magical world of Disney. Thank you again for helping me with some of my Disney withdrawal this week with you wonderful TRs. I am looking forward to you next update! Oh, ya.... I am loving Kristen's TR too! You girls crack me up!

Oh my, I've been away too long...I did not even know that Adventureland got a brand new sign! Well, now I have a million and one things to look forward to on our June/July 2012 Magical Disney Family vacay :goodvibes

so cool one of my friends just started her CP well she just found out her job yesterday there and was meeting roomies n stuff she'll be there until August and I'm coming to visit her in May so if ure there then I'd love to see ya

LOVED all of this. I've read your original Frump Disney and now this one and I'm going to read MOAR. NOW!!!

Going to Disney with my best friend in January, we've never been together. Also, she hasn't been since she was like 13!! I went last year, but I didn't get to do everything I wanted to do. Either way, it created a MONSTER. We're DisneyWorld noobs and we can't wait to explore!!! Our home stomping ground is Disneyland and CaliAdventure. We live very close and it's a tradition to go at least 3 times a year LOL This year though, we're splurging and getting annuals. Also, we're going to DISNEYWORLD!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Hey Jess! Started reading your DCP trip report and loved it so much that I've been watching your August trip YouTube videos! Kind of a random question but one of your videos has the Mickey Mouse March song that they play on the bus to MK, I've been looking for it everywhere and would love to add it to my Disney playlist! Do you know the name of it or how I could find it? Thanks in advance!

So disappointed that the pictures aren't around anymore! This was the first trip report I ever read!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter