Themepark attendance over long weekend - best time to go?

xxpinksaltxx

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We are travelling over from Australia in September and have just noticed we will be in Anaheim for the Disney half marathon and also the labour day long weekend.

I was wondering if anyone could offer us some advice on the best days to go to the following:

Seaworld San Diego
Universal Studios Hollywood (front of the line tickets?)
Citadel Outlets
Disneyland

We only have one week in Anaheim (starting Thursday before the long weekend). Are all the parks going to be super packed for the long weekend?

Thanks for your help :)

- Jacinta

We only have one week in Anaheim (starting Thursday before the long weekend). Are all the parks going to be super packed for the long weekend?

Thanks for your help :)

- Jacinta

Over Labor Day weekend is odd. Friday to Sunday can be packed. Then on Monday it's often a short day or people are heading home. My relatives with a Southern California annual pass didn't have Labor Day blocked out, but did have the previous days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter