Theme parks

jmc56

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,
We will be going to seaWorldorlando for the first time.I would appreciate recommendations for a hotel near SeaWorld for 2 adults a basic hotel just need one night.after that we will be going to margaritaville orlando also we will be using other transportation since we do not plan on renting a car.Thanks

Joyce

These well-known chain hotels are across from the SeaWorld parking lot. With no car, I would start by looking at how they meet your budget and what features they have to meet your needs.

Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld - The closest
Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Theme Parks

THIS ^

Keeping with the hotels "west" of SW will put you right across from the entrance to the park.

Last edited:
I'd suggest for a quick and budget-friendly stay near SeaWorld, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Orlando at SeaWorld is your best bet! Just a 5-minute walk from the park, it'll save you both time and transportation costs. Plus, the clean and comfy rooms are perfect for a pre-Margaritaville rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter