theme park parking

RD-SOX

Hockey Mom
Its been years since we have stayed offsite and was curious if Disney lets you buy a multi day theme park parking pass?
Its our first time driving and will be there for two weeks, we have a 10 day passes and was just doing the math at $22 a day to park...yikes.

for 10 days, it might be a better deal to upgrade one of those to a season pass. Free parking, memory maker, and discounts in stores/restaurants might be worth it.

Didn't know about the memory maker. That's nice.

Didn't know about the memory maker. That's nice.

If you get an AP then it'll include Photopass downloads, which is essentially MM, unless you're a Florida resident and get a lower tier AP.

For Florida residents you have to get Gold or higher to get Photopass included. Being there's no tier of AP's for WDW for out of state, Photopass comes with those.

To your original question though, no Disney does not offer any type of parking pass. It's $22 per day for a regular car if off site and not an AP holder.

Its been years since we have stayed offsite and was curious if Disney lets you buy a multi day theme park parking pass?
Its our first time driving and will be there for two weeks, we have a 10 day passes and was just doing the math at $22 a day to park...yikes.

Not sure where you are staying, but some offsite resorts offer bus shuttles. Some can have limited times and such, but it's a way to avoid Disney parking fees.

You can perhaps cancel your current ressies and get an offsite resort with a bus shuttle.

I agree that it would be worth a few minutes to check the math on an Annual Pass. My guess is that it won't be very close with just the ten day base ticket and ten days of parking but perhaps after you add in the savings from photo pass downloads and the various discounts on food and shopping it might get close enough to make sense.

$904.19 AP or whatever it's called now
$537.00 discounted ten day hopper direct from WDW
$220.00 theme park parking for ten days
$147.19

$904.19 AP or whatever it's called now
$537.00 discounted ten day hopper direct from WDW
$220.00 theme park parking for ten days
$147.19
For a 10 day ph, I found it to be $553. A platinum AP is $904..difference of $351
parking is about $200 for 10 days. So, $151 is the total difference. BUT....you get the memory maker that sells for $169. And there are shopping and dining discounts with the AP....with being there for 10 days, that could be a fairly substantial amount as well.

I would go with the AP, even if you weren't planning on buying MM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!