Their is noise from the NFL

Toronto already has a football team that gets no attention. There are rumblings of moving it.

We are hosting a preseason game between the Packers and the Raiders and it’s getting a lukewarm reception. I personally don’t think the NFL fits here.
I am curious on what the attendance will be. Packer fans are known for being faithful and hard-core, but with the travel distance and logistics involved and ticket prices to the game, I don't see it being well-attended.

I think the primary reason for the luke warm reception is the price for the tickets, I get the novelty but $340 for the last row in the stadium for a preseason game, it too much to ask. The vikings play that weekend preseaon as well and tickets start at $11, we could have a weekend away and go to a game with shopping. Plus it will be the same crappy food and unreasonable drink prices we get at the bomber games. They will end up offerinf deals like they ended up doing for the heritage classic a few years ago to fill the stands.

We are Steelers fans and have travelled to a games in a few places, we actually used to have Vikings Season tickets as we enjoy NFL way more than CFL.

I think the primary reason for the luke warm reception is the price for the tickets, I get the novelty but $340 for the last row in the stadium for a preseason game, it too much to ask. The vikings play that weekend preseaon as well and tickets start at $11, we could have a weekend away and go to a game with shopping. Plus it will be the same crappy food and unreasonable drink prices we get at the bomber games. They will end up offerinf deals like they ended up doing for the heritage classic a few years ago to fill the stands.

We are Steelers fans and have travelled to a games in a few places, we actually used to have Vikings Season tickets as we enjoy NFL way more than CFL.
Yep. Add in pricy travel costs for Packer fans (a pricy flight or 15+ hour drive), as well as ridiculous pre-season ticket prices and it is a no-go for most fans. You should see our local FB news page comments about ticket prices for that game (and I live in the Green Bay market). LOL .

$340 for a preseason game?. For that price it better be a suite with a spread worthy of the Bacchinal complete with a string quartet and your own personal butler.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!