The youngin's do it best ;-) Disney Picture of the Day! :-D

MorganR

Bambi's #1 fan
Haven't seen any Disney trip picture sharing threads here so decided to make one! :cheer2:
Post pics of Past trips...Your favorite Disney Pictures from others you've seen...and Chat about anything and Everything Disney Related :mickeyjum

I've been a member of the Disboards for a LONG time..and it definitely feels like another family :grouphug:
So lets get to know our other Family, our Disney Family! :cool1:

Let me start by introducing Myself...My name is Morgan! I'm from Deep south Texas, Colorado, and Michigan! :scared1: lol

What are your names and where are YOU from? :flower3:

I've been going on Disney Trips ever since i was very little...Some may call me a Disney Freak hahaha :rotfl2:
My Favorite Park is Magic Kingdom...But I love all the parks to death!
My Favorite ride in MK is Space Mountain :thumbsup2
In AK... Dinosaur paw:
In MGM...Rockin Roller Coaster :cool2:
And in Epcot...Mission Space :jumping3:

What are your Favorite rides?

My Favorite Character of ALL time is Bambi :lovestruc
It warms my heart to know i share a favorite with the legend himself...Walt :love:

What/Who is your favorite Character? :teleport:

20151231_160246.jpg

This is a Picture of ME...Lets see one of you :shamrock:

P1050505.JPG

And last but not least...this is one of My favorite Pictures from My many Trips to WDW :woohoo:

***Well thanks in advance for you guys reading and keeping updated and posting! Lets get to know each other! See you soon fellow Disney lovers :wave:pixiedust:

Hi, Morgan! I'm Kaitlyn.

PhotoPass_Visiting_Disneys_Hollywood_Studios_7418265946_zpszpwzuh73.jpg

I love Disney World and my favorite character is Princess Ariel!

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7412007411_zps6xu9qgqe.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter