The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

I guess I wasn't watching when the storyline revealed that Victor already had a brother so it surprised me when his brother came to town to see Jack. They sort of get along I take it? Did Victor have other siblings? I only slightly remember his biological dad in a few scenes. He wasn't a nice guy at all.

Yep- I wasn't an avid watcher when Victor's brother was revealed either. But I was happy that his brother convinced Victor to do the DNA test. I'm sure it will come back they are siblings. It will be interesting to see where they take that story. Jack and Victor seem to be destined to be lifelong enemies- can anything soften up the relationship?

I just loved the look on Victor's face when Sharon and Nick stormed out of the church today. :rotfl: He has never made me laugh until today. :rotfl2:

I liked when Sharon hauled off and slapped Nick in the face :rotfl2:But what is up with Billy jumping into bed with Summer :scared1: :sick:

The replacement Summer is beautiful, but I'm glad the "real" Summer was back for the scene of Billy using her for revenge sex against her mother.

Yup.... completely revenge sex.... and Summer will be WILD when she finds out he used her, although I would argue she is using him as well.

Yup.... completely revenge sex.... and Summer will be WILD when she finds out he used her, although I would argue she is using him as well.

Summer will probably end up pregnant.....:rolleyes:
Kyle is really showing his entitled side. Funny since he is just a kid really.

I wonder when they will stop playing the 'sad Lily in prison story' ....it is old.
At least they are developing more stories. :flower1:

Does anyone else think the person sending the notes to Phyllis, Nikki, Victoria and Sharon demanding money for silence is Tessa?

Ohhh, I never thought about Tessa knowing, but how does she know about JT?
Ashley isn't doing anything that Jack wouldn't do, so none of them ever take the high road.
Love this fun discussion. :flower1:

Ohhh, I never thought about Tessa knowing, but how does she know about JT?
Ashley isn't doing anything that Jack wouldn't do, so none of them ever take the high road.
Love this fun discussion. :flower1:

You know how they love to put somebody in the bushes staring through the window at unknowing people inside. Could she have been lurking outside feeling left out since Mariah was part of the party and she wasn't or was she supposedly out of town during that time period rescuing her sister in Canada? Maybe she never left town? Perhaps she saw them drag his body out of the house and bury it in the park and realized it had to be JT that they did away with and now she has the opportunity to score some big $$$$ from these wealthy women to keep their secret. I don't know. I was totally wrong about JT crawling out of the grave when Nick was in the JT mask so I'm probably totally wrong again. :idea: :scratchin :idea: :scratchin :idea:

I wonder when they will stop playing the 'sad Lily in prison story' ....it is old.

I agree! I figured now that she's on recurring status, they wouldn't be showing her from prison much.

My first thought was that Rey is sending the letters to break down the ladies but maybe that's too obvious. Tessa is a possibility- she does need $$. Maybe she's going to try to extort money for silence?

Did anyone else jump for joy when Billy told Summer that he only slept with her to stick it to Phyllis :rotfl2:

I really liked that they got to it so fast and didn't drag it out.....
The 'bad girl' Ashley thing is being dragged out.....they are all the same. It really is the next exaggerated situation.
What about Kyle, he is an equal opportunity back stabber? :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!