Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, It's off to run we go! A new and improved Teetz running Journal

Yes I plan on not registering for the race on registration day!

So, I'm kinda new around these parts and I didn't read your whole journal... but, are there really discounts on Dopey if you wait? And what would these discounts be?

So, I'm kinda new around these parts and I didn't read your whole journal... but, are there really discounts on Dopey if you wait? And what would these discounts be?
This year there was because the races didn’t sell well. In the wine and dine goodie bag there was a code for $50 off Dopey. New York also had a code. Later on then travel agencies were doing bib deals.

Another 48.6 in the books.

It really was a great week with some great people. We have some awesome individuals on this website and the community makes for an amazing time at our favorite place.

Trip report is coming soon. I am planning on Wine and Dine next and then likely Marathon Weekend again (maybe Dopey... maybe not... who knows...)

You're welcome.

This year there was because the races didn’t sell well. In the wine and dine goodie bag there was a code for $50 off Dopey. New York also had a code. Later on then travel agencies were doing bib deals.

Thanks for the info! I don't think I'll be getting any of those discounts:( and I'm a worrier, so I'll probably end up signing up right away! Looking forward to reading your trip report! Everyone's pictures and stories really help the motivation for me!!

Uh can winter be over?

Seriously though I am done with WI winter. It has been non-stop snowing basically since the end of January. Every other day is like another 5 inches and of course the bitter -50 temps before that. So running has been on the back burner.

With school and the weather I honestly have only run once since Dopey. I took about 2 weeks off and then bam snow on snow on snow. I am looking to sign up for a Spring race though (if winter ever stops) and then a fall race. That might be only a 10K in the Spring and then a half in the Fall. Nothing official yet of course.

Getting plenty of cross training in with the snow removal though ;)

Plan is to run Wine and Dine 2019 and then Marathon Weekend 2020 again. Also looking at Star Wars in 2020 if all goes well. Obviously a lot of time until any of those races.

So that is all for now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!