Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, It's off to run we go! A new and improved Teetz running Journal

I took Art History many moons ago, it was a lot of memorizing is all I remember. It when in my brain to get my A, but then is lost now, so I get your boredom of it. My professor was boring too so that didn't help.

Hope you get your link soon! and Dopey Dopey Dopey! Go for it, YOLO !

I took Art History many moons ago, it was a lot of memorizing is all I remember. It when in my brain to get my A, but then is lost now, so I get your boredom of it. My professor was boring too so that didn't help.

Hope you get your link soon! and Dopey Dopey Dopey! Go for it, YOLO !
An A would be awesome but not what I am expecting. My professor is not too boring at least.

You enablers! (I probably will be Dopey again...)

It was 60 degrees today so what does that mean?!?!? I RAN!

3.13 miles in my neighborhood. 29:45 total minutes. 9:30 min/mi.

Tomorrow its back to cold and rain. There is snow in the forecast again as well. This Spring SUCKS!

Still contemplating which races to do in January and where to stay. I really need to figure out if anyone else is going with me or if this is a solo trip.

Anyway that is all for now!

No running this weekend. Instead I shoveled three driveways (mine, my neighbor, and my grandpa) full of ice and snow. I used a snowblower for part of it but they don't work well with ice and slush. We probably got 4-5 inches. Green Bay about 2 hours north got 24 inches...... Its April 16th I thought we are supposed to be done with this crap!

To add onto that my parents are on a cruise right now. My dad keeps sending me pictures and every time he does I reply with a picture of snow to remind him of what I am dealing with.

Maybe someday it will warm up and I will be on a regular running schedule.

Watching Boston today because its awesome. Congrats to both the men's and women's winners! Des was incredible and such a good sport with falling back to try and help Shalane. The conditions were less than ideal but its awesome. I hope to someday run Boston. I likely would never qualify but I could maybe fundraise.

Weather has been awful for sure. Left work Friday at 82° and an hour later it was 46°. You guys really got the snow up there! Shoveling was how I got my cardio in all winter. It stinks. I'm ready to move south lol.

Weather has been awful for sure. Left work Friday at 82° and an hour later it was 46°. You guys really got the snow up there! Shoveling was how I got my cardio in all winter. It stinks. I'm ready to move south lol.
I’m ready to move too!

Oh look! It's snowing again....

2-4 inches expected by tomorrow morning. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo done with Winter.

The local radio stations in Milwaukee are playing Christmas music as well...

My parents are living it up on a cruise in the midst of this.

Can you tell I am thrilled?

kjn.gif knjjk.gif

The year of the never-ending winter. SIGH.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21297-1388701173-36.gif

Ok time to rant or maybe let out my feelings about some life stuff because I have no one else to talk to about it with my parents being gone.

For the last maybe 6-7 years my goal was to become an imagineer. That is still my end goal in life. I want to work in themed entertainment in some capacity.

In high school I thought the route would be engineering. Upon applying to colleges I applied to 5 schools. My dream school did not accept me after being put on a wait list. That kind of hurt. Moving on I decided on a private school close to home and as a civil engineering major. I had a terrible first year. Socially and academically I was hurting.

I felt I just wasn’t doing well where I was and with the help of one counselor at my first school I made the decision to transfer in the winter to my current school. My first school wouldn’t keep me as a civil engineering major due to grades and made me choose a different major.

Today I am at my second school in my third major contemplating going to a fourth major. I had a meeting today regarding my future with the major I am thinking about entering (architecture). My GPA was my high enough to get into the program right away. They did allow me to take both architecture and business classes this semester though.

Now looking at scheduling classes next year I have to make a choice whether to continue with architecture or go business. If I go architecture I will have to forgo coaching football which I love and helps pay some of my school bills. That is due to classes being in the late afternoon.

While not coaching may not seem like a big deal I do love it and it helps pay for books and such. Going with architecture would help me get one step closer to my dream job but would also have me losing some of my income. I am doing fine in both my architecture and business classes so that’s not helping this decision much.

Tying this back to running and the Dis, this site and running has been my escape from my stress driven life the past 2 years.

Sorry to bore you but I needed to write this all down. I know ultimately it’s my decision on what to do.

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. Nothing good ever comes easily. You'll know what decisions will be best for you. Architecture is pretty time consuming. An older sister of mine did it and at that time most of the people in her cohort weren't able to work with the time required in studio and classes. It is a really cool major though. I can't imagine you struggling socially. You're Dis-famous! Doesn't everyone up that way know that?!:disrocks: This site may have been your escape but you help an awful lot of people here be it planning trips, keeping us all up to date on news and rumors, or all things runDisney. So thank you for that. Good luck, you'll figure out how to get what you want. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!