Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, It's off to run we go! A new and improved Teetz running Journal

I don't see a "four parks in one day" adventure on there anywhere...

If you're doing EMH at Hollywood Studios you shouldn't have a problem doing SDD standby. Granted, we were there at least 45 minutes before EMH was scheduled to start, but the longest we waited for SDD was 20 minutes. So if you can't manage to grab a FP+, you should be okay with standby during EMH.

I don't see a "four parks in one day" adventure on there anywhere...

If you're doing EMH at Hollywood Studios you shouldn't have a problem doing SDD standby. Granted, we were there at least 45 minutes before EMH was scheduled to start, but the longest we waited for SDD was 20 minutes. So if you can't manage to grab a FP+, you should be okay with standby during EMH.
Four parks in 1 day could certainly happen. I have three parks planned so far on the 2nd.

That is why I have DHS EMH on the list right now.

Glad you will be able to make the meet up! Have fun at candy sushi, that sounds like fun. Have a great first day of school! Today was supposed to be my first day with students but all the schools with no ac cancelled. So home I stay.

Glad you will be able to make the meet up! Have fun at candy sushi, that sounds like fun. Have a great first day of school! Today was supposed to be my first day with students but all the schools with no ac cancelled. So home I stay.
Thanks!

I wish it was that easy to cancel here! I remember plenty of days where there was no AC and we had school. We don’t cancel unless there is like 15 inches or more of snow.

Thanks!

I wish it was that easy to cancel here! I remember plenty of days where there was no AC and we had school. We don’t cancel unless there is like 15 inches or more of snow.
I know. It sounds crazy to close and it is a new thing around here to close for heat.

Long time no see....

Well I am still running. Weather is all sorts of wack here. One day its pouring, another day its 90, today its 67, tomorrow its 85. FIGURE IT OUT WISCONSIN!

So no I didn't sign up for the Brewers Mini Marathon. Between cost and timing it just was better not too. I will go without a great POT which I have done for every Disney race I have run. As long as I can get into F or G not H I will be fine.

Disney announced a brand new tour for Animal Kingdom today so of course I had to jump on that. You can't sign up for it yet but I already contacted my TA and she is on it to book it for me for November. Its $40 (before and AP or DVC discount) and gets you up close and personal with Rhinos! I was going to do the Caring with Giants one otherwise but jumped on this one instead.

Back to running, had a great 8 mile run on Saturday. I will be buying some shoes here in the next couple weeks.

It is our bye week for football. It came at the perfect time as we are battling some key injuries.

School is school and still moving along.

Nothing else exciting in my life right now I think. I am already working on this year's Christmas Light display...

Good update!! The heat is back here again and I'm sick of it!!

I've thought about doing that Caring with Giants one before but never pulled the trigger. The Rhino one sounds cool though.

Good update!! The heat is back here again and I'm sick of it!!

I've thought about doing that Caring with Giants one before but never pulled the trigger. The Rhino one sounds cool though.
I am sick of it too. I mean I don't want like 20s and snow yet either but maybe just some 70s or something that is more pleasant to run in. I think we are at that point starting tomorrow finally.

I haven't pulled the trigger either but decided to jump on this one since I can have my TA do it.

There is this place near me called Castle Noel that has all this Christmas movie memorabilia and NYC window displays and such and they had the model of the house used in Deck the Halls all synced to music like in the movie (I guess they used the lighted model for most of their light shots and not an actual lit up house). It reminded me of the link you posted last year on one of the threads with video of your lights.

I hear ya on the weather. If the humidity would just go away it would be much better.

There is this place near me called Castle Noel that has all this Christmas movie memorabilia and NYC window displays and such and they had the model of the house used in Deck the Halls all synced to music like in the movie (I guess they used the lighted model for most of their light shots and not an actual lit up house). It reminded me of the link you posted last year on one of the threads with video of your lights.

I hear ya on the weather. If the humidity would just go away it would be much better.
And I forgot to add the mosquitoes. With so much rain the mosquitoes here have been sooooo bad. Humidity and mosquitoes do not make for pleasant outdoor experiences.

And I forgot to add the mosquitoes. With so much rain the mosquitoes here have been sooooo bad. Humidity and mosquitoes do not make for pleasant outdoor experiences.

LOL. You just described my life for probably 8 months out of the year. We keep a bottle of bug spray by the door to coat ourselves every time we go outside. Then it just sweats off. :rotfl2:

LOL. You just described my life for probably 8 months out of the year. We keep a bottle of bug spray by the door to coat ourselves every time we go outside. Then it just sweats off. :rotfl2:
Usually the bugs aren’t too bad here but recently they’ve like infested Wisconsin.

Usually the bugs aren’t too bad here but recently they’ve like infested Wisconsin.

The mosquitos have been terrible here the last few weeks. It’s all the rain. I’ve also noticed a ton of spiders. I contend the spiders should at least be taking care of the mosquitos.

Okay, so when is the best time to go to Wisconsin?? Definitely not right now I take it. I have been there once for a concert when I was stationed in Chicago and I think it was in January? And it was cold?

Okay, so when is the best time to go to Wisconsin?? Definitely not right now I take it. I have been there once for a concert when I was stationed in Chicago and I think it was in January? And it was cold?
Summer and Fall are pretty great times to visit. I definitely wouldn't come in the winter. It can be brutally cold and lots of snow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!