Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, It's off to run we go! A new and improved Teetz running Journal

Update!

So I kind of stopped with the fair updates towards the end. You can check my twitter if you are curious. I only ended up gaining a couple pounds over the 11 days. I was still active during those 11 days too. I am going on a fast food strike. Trying to eat as little as possible. I think fast food has been an issue for me for a long time. I am not overweight by any means but I want to do better.

Back into the swing of things running wise I think. Ran the last two days, break today, run again tomorrow.

I have until tomorrow until the price increases on the Brewers mini and I am still unsure what to do. I want to but then I don't want to.

FP day for me for Wine and Dine is just over 2 weeks away!

Update!

So I kind of stopped with the fair updates towards the end. You can check my twitter if you are curious. I only ended up gaining a couple pounds over the 11 days. I was still active during those 11 days too. I am going on a fast food strike. Trying to eat as little as possible. I think fast food has been an issue for me for a long time. I am not overweight by any means but I want to do better.

Back into the swing of things running wise I think. Ran the last two days, break today, run again tomorrow.

I have until tomorrow until the price increases on the Brewers mini and I am still unsure what to do. I want to but then I don't want to.

FP day for me for Wine and Dine is just over 2 weeks away!
I enjoyed your fair food updates. Our local fair has nothing fun or unique, mostly sausage sandwiches and gyros. Cutting fast food can be tricky. My husband and I did it for about a year then they opened a Culver’s (the first one in this area) and we broke our resolve.
I can’t believe W&D is so close! Time flies.

I enjoyed your fair food updates. Our local fair has nothing fun or unique, mostly sausage sandwiches and gyros. Cutting fast food can be tricky. My husband and I did it for about a year then they opened a Culver’s (the first one in this area) and we broke our resolve.
I can’t believe W&D is so close! Time flies.
Culver’s is a staple here in WI (it originated here) and it’s my favorite fast food place. Definitely will be hard to do but if I can minimize it as much as possible it will be a success.

Does the course go through Miller Park? Because if it does and you've never run through a Major League Baseball (WWOS does not count) before, it's an exhilarating experience.

Running through Angels Stadium during the 2 Disneyland Half marathons I ran and the Avengers Half is one of the best highlights of those races. It's a big reason why I'm very excited to run the San Francisco Giant Race that finishes inside the ballpark next month. Being a Giants fan will make it extra special.

Does the course go through Miller Park? Because if it does and you've never run through a Major League Baseball (WWOS does not count) before, it's an exhilarating experience.

Running through Angels Stadium during the 2 Disneyland Half marathons I ran and the Avengers Half is one of the best highlights of those races. It's a big reason why I'm very excited to run the San Francisco Giant Race that finishes inside the ballpark next month. Being a Giants fan will make it extra special.
It does run through Miller Park.

Culver’s is a staple here in WI (it originated here) and it’s my favorite fast food place. Definitely will be hard to do but if I can minimize it as much as possible it will be a success.
Culver’s is awesome. Too awesome. This has been a very Wisconsin summer if that makes any sense. We got a Culver’s, met tons of folks from Wisconsin at WDW and on a cruise (seriously does everybody from WI own DVC because I swear the member cruise was mostly WI folks)and they taught me I’ve been saying Wisconsin incorrectly my whole life, and yesterday I met a bunch of kids from Milwaukee at Cedar Point. If you could just send your fair food this way I’d be all set.:rotfl:

Culver’s is awesome. Too awesome. This has been a very Wisconsin summer if that makes any sense. We got a Culver’s, met tons of folks from Wisconsin at WDW and on a cruise (seriously does everybody from WI own DVC because I swear the member cruise was mostly WI folks)and they taught me I’ve been saying Wisconsin incorrectly my whole life, and yesterday I met a bunch of kids from Milwaukee at Cedar Point. If you could just send your fair food this way I’d be all set.:rotfl:
I do know a good amount of DVC members here in WI. We are not DVC (yet, maybe someday). Did they tell you to call a water fountain a bubbler too?

Is this the one you want to use as PoT? I would go for it.

It's getting close! I still can't decide how many days I want to spend at HS.
Yes it is...

I can't decide either. I only have 5 days and it will be my first TSL experience and my first Food and Wine experience. I can't skip my fave park AK either.

I do know a good amount of DVC members here in WI. We are not DVC (yet, maybe someday). Did they tell you to call a water fountain a bubbler too?
HA! For real that’s what a bubbler is? I did hear that and had no idea what they were talking about. I was confused because I think of bubblers as a fish tank item.

HA! For real that’s what a bubbler is? I did hear that and had no idea what they were talking about. I was confused because I think of bubblers as a fish tank item.
Wisconsin is home to Kohler (major company that makes water fountains, toilets, sinks, etc.) It originated from that and how the water would bubble out of the faucet. Bubbler is a very WI thing but I only call it that.

Yes it is...

I can't decide either. I only have 5 days and it will be my first TSL experience and my first Food and Wine experience. I can't skip my fave park AK either.
TSL is cute, but quick. I’m debating cancelling all my ADRs and just eating at Epcot at the booths. FP for this trip will be rough...have no idea how to tackle this one. But you won’t need even half a day for TSL. Two hours, tops (providing you don’t have a SDD FP, less if you do).

Wisconsin is home to Kohler (major company that makes water fountains, toilets, sinks, etc.) It originated from that and how the water would bubble out of the faucet. Bubbler is a very WI thing but I only call it that.
Interesting. Maybe they were referring to champagne or something.

TSL is cute, but quick. I’m debating cancelling all my ADRs and just eating at Epcot at the booths. FP for this trip will be rough...have no idea how to tackle this one. But you won’t need even half a day for TSL. Two hours, tops (providing you don’t have a SDD FP, less if you do).
I will probably do a lot of park hopping. I will have to do the rest of DHS outside of TSL too. I can easily walk or take the boat to Epcot from DHS too for Food and Wine things. I did end up booking a Eat to the Beat dining package.

I say this as someone who loves DHS ... I don't think you need more than a day there. If you can get to TSL super early, you can get it all done in a few hours, and then it's the normal amount of time for the park.

Also ... bubbler is a weird name for a water fountain.

Yes it is...

There's EMH for HS on Friday so for sure I will be there.
My first Food & Wine experience as well and everything looks so good so planning a couple of afternoons there. I need more time!!

I say this as someone who loves DHS ... I don't think you need more than a day there. If you can get to TSL super early, you can get it all done in a few hours, and then it's the normal amount of time for the park.

Yeah I still will probably do TSL twice since its new for me.

Only WI people understand.

There's EMH for HS on Friday so for sure I will be there.
My first Food & Wine experience as well and everything looks so good so planning a couple of afternoons there. I need more time!!
I will probably be there too. I haven't even looked at the EMH calendar. There is never enough time on a Disney trip.

I feel like I would need to ride Slinky Dog more than once but don't want to wait in line, hence FP+ on 2 or more days. How was the Swirling Saucer ride?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter