The Year Of A Million Dreams-the pin

Mickey1122

<font color=deeppink>Walt Disney World Fan<br><fon
Who has bought this. They got in the day after the celebration began. We were among the first to buy one, they had just come out of the crate at the Beach Club marketplace.

What distinguishes it from every other pin is that it is outlined in silver, rather than the traditional gold. Perhaps the castle above cloud theme used on Year of a Million Dreams merchandise is suggestive of an expression: every cloud has a silver lining.

What do you all think of the pin?

Hmm... I bought a beautiful pin that is silver with the "Dream Castle", Mickey and Minnie in their new YOAMD outfits (the ones they wear for Dream Along With Mickey), and the words "Where dreams come true" on it and a 3-D "Walt Disney World". Is this the pin you're thinking of? If so, it is the most beautiful pin I have. :)

yoamdmickey.jpg

This is the Year of a Million Dreams pin that I bought!

-Michelle

Narnian_Princess said:
Hmm... I bought a beautiful pin that is silver with the "Dream Castle", Mickey and Minnie in their new YOAMD outfits (the ones they wear for Dream Along With Mickey), and the words "Where dreams come true" on it and a 3-D "Walt Disney World". Is this the pin you're thinking of? If so, it is the most beautiful pin I have. :)
I love that pin. It was the one that I was referring too. I love that Year of a Million Dreams one that just got a picture though. (post above me) I have to get my hands on one of those!

We have one of the ones they are giving away with the lanyards for the celebration.

We watched a kid trade it to a CM didn't have our pins that day so went and bought a cheapie to trade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!