The wrong things MAY be right at the wrong time.... What am i doing.

Keep this PTR going -change the title OR create a new and improved report!

• NEW Report!! This one was boring...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Woohoo for all the Ws!! Well done! :D

My favourite Disney memory is a tough one! I have a few from each trip! The one that always stands out for me, I don't really have a photograph of but this is the closest to the time, it was my dessert that meal.

ilp9Tuj.png

At the end of our trip in 2015 we still had loads of DDP credits left and we were giving them away, looking for families to treat to a meal or a snack. When we were in line at Pizza Planet (RIP!) we weren't going to bother gifting any as it was so busy, it seemed like it would cause too much hassle, but at the last minute I changed my mind, I spotted a family stood back looking at the menu, no Magic Bands, so I went over to offer to get their lunch for them. The guy didn't understand at first (accent barrier!) but he called his wife and kids over, and I explained again...and his wife burst into tears and kept saying "It must be her! It's her!". I panicked a bit, all I could do was stutter "It's OK! It's just pizza! Please don't cry!" Then her husband explained that they were only in FL for the funeral of a favourite Aunt, and on the way back up to NC they had decided to stop in at WDW for the day to try and cheer their children up. After hearing that I had to agree...Their Aunt must've given me a little shove in their direction! We chatted in line for a few minutes, I used my credits and we went our separate ways, but I often think of them (especially when I think of DHS) and wonder how they are doing these days. So if anyone knows Charles and his family from NC, Sarah from Pizza Planet says hi!

Hey Mo! :wave2:

Glad to see you back on here. I am just getting back on myself. I can't believe how big the kids are getting! I am so sorry that last year was not your year. Here's hoping that this year is a million times better and makes up for it a hundred times over! :woohoo:

I am so glad we are facebook friends you have so much going on and i would have missed everything!!
Nope last year sucked... Big time. No Matter what i am keeping my head up and keeping a positive attitude!!

They are getting huge.. Just wait and see how FAST it goes!

FB_IMG_1489146667558 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

Vow renewal for our 10th anniversary. My very best Disney Day ever!

This is amazing. and what an adventure you had! Look at this face!! How can you not want to squish him??
Side note- going to take pictures of all her ears this weekend.

I've found the best way is to upload them to You Tube and then embed using the "Media" button (two to the right of the smilies, looks like a film strip).

dang. Ok work on that hopefully today. It is Friday so hopefully an easy going day?

Well I guess that's what really counts right?

Totally is!!! It's their last year!! Make is the most FUN!

Man that's a hard one, I have so many. I think my favorite moment though (no pictures unfortunately) was my first time back to Disney in 2010 after a 12 year drought. On our arrival day, we went to MK and were starving so we hit up the first place we saw which was Casey's. We couldn't find a table so we ending up sitting on the curb on Main Street eating our hot dogs and just taking it all in.

These are the best memories aren't they? yours is very similar to mine. Chillaxin!

My favorite Disney moment was when DH proposed during Wishes!View attachment 374721

Which was PERFECTION!!!

Their Aunt must've given me a little shove in their direction! We chatted in line for a few minutes, I used my credits and we went our separate ways, but I often think of them (especially when I think of DHS) and wonder how they are doing these days. So if anyone knows Charles and his family from NC, Sarah from Pizza Planet says hi!

Umm you are amazing.. what a fantastic memory and you are their fairy godmother! So precious and loving! You made me tear up this morning :hug:

Isn't it fun to remember your favorite memory? Share it? LOVE the stories!
Apparently i am missing my hallmark channel Christmas movies

Yesterday I was supposed to go to TDS one of my past CM got her 15 year anniversary and I MISSED IT.
I am so upset about it. but again my kids come first. Had Volleyball from 4-5 scrimmage 5-6 then the boys from 6-7 basketball.
I was tired, so i came home.
Anyone have fun weekend plans? My normal- Dog training- Volleyball home games- and boys basketball games.. Something else is going on on Sunday i just can't think.
I KNOW IT'S NOT A BEARS GAME...
19ecdd2c-127a-4635-9000-c36594c9455e-USATSI_11953051.jpg

I can't even talk about this... :scared: :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Anyway--- something is going on..

Probably plan something for Tom's birthday?? Ya know he is TURNING 50!!!
Is that really happening? 50?? HOW is this possible. I can't even deal with it.
any ideas?

Good News- Someone gave us a fridge back in Sept... I had 2 refrigerators in my kitchen for over 4 months.. it has not been easy to navigate THANKFULLY ComEd came yesterday to pick it up! Feels like i have a huge kitchen again!! I was running around it yesterday. Dogs found that pretty fun.

Now we have gone over our Favorite memory--

Lets post about our Favorite character meet!
Post one for each family? make sure you post one about you!

Look at this face!! How can you not want to squish him??
I want to squish him all the time :) That's why after seeing Monsters University, Jimmy became "Squishy." :)

Yay--looking forward to seeing them all!

I have some pics to share about our favorite character meet, but stupid Flickr has locked my uploads unless I will pay for Premium :( I also have to delete almost 2,000 pictures if I want to be able to get under 1,000 for free storage.

Anyone have a plan for what to do for picture sharing going forward since Flickr and Photobucket all want $$$ now??

I can't even talk about this...

At least your team actually made the playoffs. :headache:

any ideas?

Take him to Disney? :rotfl2:

The time where Pluto had me pose like a dog with him. pluto:

Anyone have a plan for what to do for picture sharing going forward since Flickr and Photobucket all want $$$ now??

I switched over to Smug Mug when Photobucket's costs skyrocketed. I'm still paying but a lot less than Photobucket wanted. Weird thing though, my Photobucket pictures are still showing up. I figured by now they would be gone. :confused3

I love that one!! :)

I switched over to Smug Mug when Photobucket's costs skyrocketed. I'm still paying but a lot less than Photobucket wanted. Weird thing though, my Photobucket pictures are still showing up. I figured by now they would be gone. :confused3
I was going to just delete the 1400 pictures from my December 2016 trip to get closer to the 1000 maximum I'm allowed but I'd be sad to see that TR full of no pics. Ugh. I just don't know what to do. I wish the DIS would do some free photo storage site of their own that was compatible :)

I was going to just delete the 1400 pictures from my December 2016 trip to get closer to the 1000 maximum I'm allowed but I'd be sad to see that TR full of no pics. Ugh. I just don't know what to do. I wish the DIS would do some free photo storage site of their own that was compatible

You can also upload directly from your computer to the DIS. It's actually quite easy, you just place your cursor on the spot you want the photo to go and then use the "Upload a File" button next to "Post Reply". I don't like it though because you can only do 10 pictures per post. With as many as I take, I'd have to do five or six posts for each update!

snickering-gif-1.gif

Which was PERFECTION!
It really was! :lovestruc

any ideas?

Happy Birthday Tom!!! :bday:

Mine has to be when Mom and I met talking Mickey on our trip last year! We had ears on, so he called us his cousins and asked if we had good reception on our ears! He proceeded to go around the room asking if we could hear him from "over here?" "How about over hereeee?" It was a riot!
26991658_717475537476_3706440979915591082_n.jpg

Oooh - oooh - oooh, I wanna play!!!!

Hmmmm... My favorite trip memory??? It would HAVE to be the time that Stitch sat on Victoria - that was V's grad trip in October of 2016. :lovestruc

And gosh - I also think that would have to be our favorite Character memory too... I am not sure that anything will EVER top that experience???

wdw2016294581147424_7835846827_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg

PhotoPass_Visiting_WDWRESORTSANDMORE_394148257852.jpeg

The video: (not sure if it still works, I can't get it to play - but maybe you guys can?)

Yah - needless to say, 'Ohana will always be on our "must do" list. :lovestruc

D~

By far my favorite character interaction will probably always be when Jimmy met his favorite girl, " 'ella " for the first time. We waited almost an hour to get into the meet and greet (pre-fairytale hall) to see Aurora, Belle, and Cinderella. He could see her across the room (she was the last one you got to meet of the three) and he just kept pointing and yelling 'ella! His pictures with Aurora and Belle, he's just pointing and telling them, 'ella, 'ella. :)

She picked him up and sat beside him on her little bench, and he just looked at her like he was in love :lovestruc

.....and of course the file is now too large to upload. I guess I'll be sharing that later :)

I am so glad we are facebook friends you have so much going on and i would have missed everything!!
Nope last year sucked... Big time. No Matter what i am keeping my head up and keeping a positive attitude!!

They are getting huge.. Just wait and see how FAST it goes!

This is amazing. and what an adventure you had! Look at this face!! How can you not want to squish him??

dang. Ok work on that hopefully today. It is Friday so hopefully an easy going day?

Totally is!!! It's their last year!! Make is the most FUN!

These are the best memories aren't they? yours is very similar to mine. Chillaxin!

Which was PERFECTION!!!

Umm you are amazing.. what a fantastic memory and you are their fairy godmother! So precious and loving! You made me tear up this morning :hug:

Isn't it fun to remember your favorite memory? Share it? LOVE the stories!
Apparently i am missing my hallmark channel Christmas movies

Yesterday I was supposed to go to TDS one of my past CM got her 15 year anniversary and I MISSED IT.
I am so upset about it. but again my kids come first. Had Volleyball from 4-5 scrimmage 5-6 then the boys from 6-7 basketball.
I was tired, so i came home.
Anyone have fun weekend plans? My normal- Dog training- Volleyball home games- and boys basketball games.. Something else is going on on Sunday i just can't think.
19ecdd2c-127a-4635-9000-c36594c9455e-USATSI_11953051.jpg

I can't even talk about this... :scared: :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Anyway--- something is going on..

any ideas?

Good News- Someone gave us a fridge back in Sept... I had 2 refrigerators in my kitchen for over 4 months.. it has not been easy to navigate THANKFULLY ComEd came yesterday to pick it up! Feels like i have a huge kitchen again!! I was running around it yesterday. Dogs found that pretty fun.

Now we have gone over our Favorite memory--

Post one for each family? make sure you post one about you!
Love this!

The best place to celebrate a birthday (especially a big one like a 50th) is definitely DISNEY!!

My favourite meet and greet, that's a tricky one, I'm not really into meet and greets (sorry!). Now obviously this is completely unrelated note, as we all know that you meet the actual real characters at Disney ...but random Fun Fact about me: I have a horrendous irrational fear of people in "fur suits", sports mascots and the like. I do. Crazy panic heart racing get-that-thing-away-from-me kind of fear. Do you know how I know that the characters at Disney are real? Because in general they don't affect me! No panicking, no wanting to run away, nothing. So as soon as I picked my MNSSHP costume, I knew we had to eat dinner at BOG so that I could meet the Master! I didn't go to Disney for the first time until I was 28, and so I never did the whole BBB, park day as a princess thing as a kid. Of course, that meant there was only one option for the one evening that I, at 31, was allowed to run around the parks in fancy dress. Princess time!! I'm a BIG souvenir shopper at Disney so I figured I couldn't spare the case space for the ballgown, so my "Fairy Godmother" back home (who is actually a mermaid as well as an awesome dressmaker...fun story!) magicked up Belle's provincial blue dress for me! The book is actually a bag, I made that myself.

JZSSRS0.jpg

tzBH18R.jpg

Honestly, I felt like I got my little kid park day as a princess. I met Gaston as well but Beast was just amazing. He had the CM straighten his suit and beard when he saw me at the front of the line, got all embarrassed, and came over and asked me to dance. Which of course, we did! He spent a good 5min with me, chatting through the handler and taking photos.

seriously.. THESE MEMORIES!
Aren't the the BEST???
Ugh! I just them all and thanks for sharing them!! Such a fun post! which we are going to keep going with all this fun stuff.

But lemme tell ya how what's been going on!

So my year of positive is still going. it's TOUGH to stay positive! especially at work. UGH! this place!!!
Figured i would take a break for the nonsense and looks busy as i type to you all..
been crazy around here- i don't post a lot of it on Facebook. But posting it here for all you strangers to read is totally understandable. ::yes::
RIGHT?
I have no idea where i left off so we are going to start now.
My girls volleyball is OVER, after 6 years of coaching girls it's done. They should have taken 1st place if anything 2nd.
But nerves got the best of them and poof it's over and i cried like a baby, on of my players saw me in the parking lot and we just hugged it out. God i am going to miss them.
So now it's on to BOYS volleyball
what a hot mess they are- going from my girls who were disciplined- worked hard- knew the plays like the back of their hands to chaos, anarchy, lifts, out of order... But seriously hysterical... It's going to be fun to watch!
tonight is their first game.

Then after the game do you know what we have to do??

Do ya??

Huh???

giphy.gif

Huh???

REGISTER FOR HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

source.gif

For real... No thanks. can we just slow this growing process please??

This is happening.
I mean as soon as the game is over we jump in the car and race over to the high school before 8pm to register and the kids start picking classes!!!
Can you believe this?!?!
I cannot. I just can't

Just got into a small fight with Flickr not allowing me to sign in.. But i won that battle..

This is us at my Step Dad' 70th Birthday!! YES 70!! WTH!

so i do hope you all have not been affected by that damn flu? it hit our house with a vengeance. Zack started it a while ago. then Peanut got it.
I mean S.I.C.K. she started at about 3 in the morning and didn't stop until 9am! I have NEVER seen someone that sick for that amount of time. We trucked through it until tom was able to go to the store to buy anti-sick medicine and she finally stopped. While i bleached and lysol-ed every time she was sick. my bathroom shined.
then i got it.
then tom
Stopped for about 5 days.
Then Zack got it AGAIN while spending the night at friends of ours home.
They are now all sick. We now legally changed his name to typhoid Zack.
Notice a missing name from this???
Well Matt was asked to open a window by his teacher at school and being the obedient kid he is..
Open a window that was NOT marks as being broken and the lock latch didn't catch and it SLAMMED down on both hands.
I was at a breakfast to kick off the construction season and wasn't near my car of course. So when the school called in a PANIC i had thought he lost his fingers.. they were about to call an ambulance and everything.. So being the voice of reason i had to CALM down the secretary to ensure yes he still had all his fingers in tact..
I left the breakfast to go back to this hell holw grab my car and RACE to the school going about 85-90MPH on the skyway praying there weren't any cops.
Lo and behold here comes an unmarked blue car with blue flashing lights... Crap
Pulled to the right and he ZOOMED past me..
OK...
I drive behind HIM! LOL
figured i had a bigger emergency then he did.. :confused3
Even drove past a marked Cop.. Waved and kept going... :car:

Once i got to the school In the office everyone was there the principle, secretary, a teacher, Peanut holding her own backpack laughing, and two boys from their class one holding ice on Matt and the other holding a tissue on his finger.
really??
Take everything off ignore the morons running the school-
Right hand middle finger has two blood blisters that look like the equal sign =
then the left was a LOT worse.
really cut with meat coming out looked at said morons- that's F____ Broken.
they of course are scared.
Leave there drop off Meg with Zack who remember is home with the flu She can take care of him while we go to Urgent care.

PaltryGleefulAustraliankestrel-size_restricted.gif

No Joke. 5 hours.
I was not a happy camper.
No broken bones. honestly the kid has the biggest dang bones i have ever seen! Had to ask the x-ray tech if that was normal-- He even said Matt had really big bones.
they cleaned him up no stitches since it would have to go threw the nail.. eww
stuck the stuff back in -Matt almost passed out twice. and we were off.

2019-03-20_10-30-00

14 year olds... :rolleyes2

But of course milked it for all he's got.
2019-03-20_10-29-46

Peanut and Zack putting on and tying his shoes...

so he is much better this week.

then i had to yell at the school in why my kids didn't have their confirmation gowns.
well I got those too:
2019-03-20_10-29-24

I personally like the green hoodie and Matt says he looks like Judge Judy...

Ok More tomorrow! Cuz i don't think im going to be busy tomorrow either. LOL!

REGISTER FOR HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!

How the heck is this happening? I've got them stuck in my mind around 11 years old during our 2015 trip (and how the heck was that trip so long ago?)

so i do hope you all have not been affected by that damn flu?

Nope, nothing here. Haven't ever had a flu shot and the last time I had the flu was around 1992 or maybe 1993 while I was in college. I did get a slight cold back in February that lasted about 4 days. It was more of a nuisance than anything else.

Open a window that was NOT marks as being broken and the lock latch didn't catch and it SLAMMED down on both hands.

:scared1: :crutches: Yikes, that sound scary. Glad it wasn't any worse than a few cuts.

14 year olds...

Or course it had to be THAT finger. :rotfl:

How the heck is this happening? I've got them stuck in my mind around 11 years old during our 2015 trip (and how the heck was that trip so long ago?)

tell me about it! we need to get back there! I have too many now and then pictures to take! LOL

Nope, nothing here. Haven't ever had a flu shot and the last time I had the flu was around 1992 or maybe 1993 while I was in college. I did get a slight cold back in February that lasted about 4 days. It was more of a nuisance than anything else.

Thank goodness for you. this was not easy!! I hope no one gets it.

Yikes, that sound scary. Glad it wasn't any worse than a few cuts.

Me too. I was so scared that something was permanent

Or course it had to be THAT finger.

Of Course and you see the shape of it?

I know, right!?!? Look at my not so little Jimmy!!

OMG.
this is NOT Jimmy!!!
by the way i adore this shirt!!!

They're getting so big!! You all look great

thank you! Yes they are huge..

Of course it was his middle finger!!

Yep both middle fingers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter