The WPSADI Adventures by Disney, disABILITIES & WISH Team needs cheerleaders

Hi everyone

Sorry to bother anyone with another WPASADI post. But I just wanted to let you know again that you're all welcome to join as audience members (I believe there are some prizes for audience) or just come cheer for the Adventures By Disney, disABILITIES and WISH team at the team's thread under the WPASADI section of the Community Board.

Here's the link to our thread. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1285224&page=1&pp=15

I've only posted on this board a few times because my DW and I are starting to consider an ABD trip in 2008 for our 10th anniversary, but I was chosen for the board's team (maybe because no or very few others applied).

Come show that ABD is just as great a board as the others (and maybe draw some more attention to this board) by cheering the team on. We're told that we can get some "audience" members involved in some of the game too.

Thanks

And check out the seriously cool possible team logo they've already come up with!!!!
addawish.jpg

Join me in cheering them on! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter