The wonderful world of Disney

Yes. That would be great. I'd love to see some of the old shows and movies they put out for the show years and years ago. Maybe with the new streaming service coming November 12th this will become a reality. I'd rather see the classic material than the overdone and over-hyped Star Wars and Marvel stuff.

I too would like to see this return, but with older programming that they aired eons ago. Perhaps we'll see it on Disney+ as a programming note like what ran in syndication in the 80s and early 90s.

What I wouldn't want to see if the same stuff airing as special WWoD programming that's currently playing on Disney Channel. That stuff is too overplayed.

I too would like to see this return, but with older programming that they aired eons ago. Perhaps we'll see it on Disney+ as a programming note like what ran in syndication in the 80s and early 90s.

What I wouldn't want to see if the same stuff airing as special WWoD programming that's currently playing on Disney Channel. That stuff is too overplayed.
I agree. And to much of the current stuff is tweeny garbage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter