The What's for Dinner Thread - August 2014 (recipe index in OP)

We had dinner last night out, a restaurant called Charleston in Baltimore.

Lovely place.

I have pictures, but I have no place to put them to show them here. :eek:

What are y'all using to host your images?

What are y'all using to host your images

I am hosting the images on my own domain that we use for the apartments. Its sort of a PITA, but i know it will be there as long as i am, and we already pay for it as a business expense.

I have heard several people who are happy with smugmug.

I am hosting the images on my own domain that we use for the apartments. Its sort of a PITA, but i know it will be there as long as i am, and we already pay for it as a business expense.

I have heard several people who are happy with smugmug.
Thanks, I will look into it.

Thanks for sharing. Mom and I are looking for something to make in the instant pot while she is here but We both loathe coconut so this won't work.

...this is what we had for dinner Thursday night:

enhance

Siracha tenderloins with spicy broccoli.

...this is what we had for dinner Thursday night:

enhance

Siracha tenderloins with spicy broccoli.

Wow, those look amazing! Love, love, love broccoli, and I love spicy foods.

Tonight's dinner was chicken satay and some massamun curry at our favorite Thai place.

Wow, those look amazing! Love, love, love broccoli, and I love spicy foods.

Tonight's dinner was chicken satay and some massamun curry at our favorite Thai place.
....mix the bite-sized broccoli pieces with 1 T. olive oil, red pepper flakes, 2 finely chopped garlic cloves, and a dash of s & p....roast it in the oven...

Roasted Broccoli is one of my favs.

Tonight dinner is spinach enchiladas
......soooooooo, how do ya feel about roasted Brussels sprouts? [I made THOSE for dinner last night, with pork tenderloin medallions]...

We are having spaghetti and meat sauce for dinner tonight too! Texas Toast and salad. I made a huuuuge pot o sauce back in April and froze it in 2 cup increments.

We just saw the King Tut exhibition up in LA and we're almost home. I've got the sauce all thawed in the fridge. All we need to do is boil noodles, heat sauce, and fix a salad. The toast just sautes in a pan for about five minutes. Easy peasy.

The one pot spaghetti sounds interesting. I like my sauce to simmer all day so the herbs and tomato and meat all bkend together to make a rich sauce.

We are having spaghetti and meat sauce for dinner tonight too! Texas Toast and salad. I made a huuuuge pot o sauce back in April and froze it in 2 cup increments.

We just saw the King Tut exhibition up in LA and we're almost home. I've got the sauce all thawed in the fridge. All we need to do is boil noodles, heat sauce, and fix a salad. The toast just sautes in a pan for about five minutes. Easy peasy.

The one pot spaghetti sounds interesting. I like my sauce to simmer all day so the herbs and tomato and meat all bkend together to make a rich sauce.

I usually do my sauce that way too but my dd wanted spaghetti and I decided to try this since I had just read that blog post the day before. It is good for a change. I will make it again. We did actually have Texas Toast lol. That exhibit sounds really interesting.

Tonight is beef and broccoli, last night was veggie pizza

Hope everyone has a beautiful Easter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!