The Weekend Grind NYE 12/30-12/31

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy NYE weekend!

Hope everyone has some fun planned and stay warm and safe!

Probably seeing a movie, maybe dinner with friends.

Today:
Quick once over on house
Finish laundry
Couple more boxes to garage
Megan finish homework
Work 1-4
Dinner

Sunday:
Couple more boxes to garage
Grocery list
Grocery shop
Upload photos from phone
Meet up with friends

Have a wonderful weekend raining in 2018!!!

Morning!

Picking up our friends from the airport around noon! They will be here thru Tuesday morning and then we'll drop them off at the port of Miami - they are doing a Moody Blues Cruise! Wish we were going with them but that's okay. They invited us to go with them to their timeshare in the Cayman Islands for 8 days. We leave in 3 weeks - can't wait!

Hope everyone has something fun planned - enjoy your time with friends and family and be safe out there!

Happy New Year!!

Becky

Happy New Year's Eve!!!

I hope everyone has something fun planned and will be safe!!! We stay home.. PJ left to stay with her boyfriend and his family. This is the 2nd year of not having my girl with me...

I have been a very productive little lady since we have been home...

However, I am extremely disappointed the photopass site has been down for 4 days!! I want to add borders to our photos and download them.. thank goodness ours last for a year with the AP but I'm not happy!!! I feel for those who were close to deadline... I hope they get an extension!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!