The weekend grind 6/6-6/7

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy weekend!

becky hope you won’t get hit to hard by the storm. Enjoy the weekend with your nephew.

hi Nan and Chae. Hope you all are doing well.

hot and humid today but nice break next few days.
Freezer is now in NY! Getting closer.

will find out today if we go to phase 2.
got word my job is not going to take enrollments at this time for school year. Still lots to be worked out in our area. No word on camp yet either.

Do curbside pick up at Home Depot. Getting the two ugly trees by my front porch removed next week. Will need some dirt and more rocks to make it pretty!
Probably pick up lunch since we will be out
laundry
Walk before it gets to hot
Finish cards love my snowman card
Start on snowflake cards and think that might be my last for holiday cards

have a wonderful weekend and stay safe!

Last edited:
Morning!

Heading out to Orlando in a couple of hours for my nephews wedding. Sadly, we are expecting rain for the next 3 days from Cristobal - blah! Rest of the family comes in tomorrow and wedding is Monday afternoon at 4:30 - an outdoor wedding at thunderboomer time with an 80% chance of rain. Apparently there is no weather contingency plan so who knows what will happen :(

Will head over to Vero Beach Tuesday for the rest of the week for a beach and Bestie visit. Looking forward to our little get away!

Enjoy your weekend and the new week - stay safe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!