The weekend grind 5/4-5/5

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
May the fourth be with you :chewy::darth:

Ended up para subbing in first grade yesterday for the day. 5 of my program kids are in that class. They were so surprised to see me!
Megan still not feeling great so didn’t go bowling and I only stayed for about an hour to see friends. Was a tired girl.

See how Megan feels, has an awful cough and might take her to walk in if it’s not better.

Finish up her sort, she got most done yesterday.
Laundry
Move things to basement
A cleaning couple chores

Seeing Endgame Sunday!!
Make our menu and grocery list for when mom is here

Hope everyone has a fun and wonderful weekend!

Morning!

May the 4th, Derby Day and Cinco de Mayo - a party weekend for sure! Not a busy weekend here but excited to know that this time next week, we'll be on our way to WDW for 9 days!!!

Today:
Laundry
Start packing some items for our trip :):earsgirl::earsboy:
Need to change the filter in our Keurig and descale
Scrap - magnets are finished!
Patio time and grilling steaks
Movie night

Sunday:
Walk
Finish packing for trip
Scrap
Patio time and grilling
Catch up on shows

Enjoy your weekend!

Good morning!!

Sorry I missed yesterday! It was very busy! We hit the ground running as soon as we got up and didn't get back home till nearly 8pm!

PJ was at a Star Wars wedding yesterday! lol Had to move the outside wedding up several hours due to a break in the rain... but then had to fill up 4 hours till the reception. Luckily it was in an area where BF has family so they were able to go home and relax and his grandparents! She said they came in to their reception to the Imperial March! lol (I called that months ago when she told me the date!)

Bear got his notification he got into his #1 school! :woohoo: He'll start in the spring because he will be away at boot camp & AIT in the fall.

36 days til vacation
26 days til graduation for B
19 days til B's last day of HS
6 days til graduation for C & me (but C is the only one walking)

Today:

finish up new house build album
let the sun shine in the windows
make sure batteries are charged for graduation on Saturday
finish up towels
remake beds
enjoy family time this evening; movie night

Have a great rest of the weekend!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter