The Weekend Grind ~ 1/13/18-1/14/18

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning Peeps!

Looks like some of us will be enjoying the indoors this weekend! Cooling off here, tonight back in the 40's!

Today:
Strip and remake bed
Wash linens
Joe has a Skype guitar lesson and some chores to finish
Wish DB Happy Birthday
Walk
Pay a bill
Scrap
Grilling steaks for supper
Movie night

Tomorrow:
Walk
Pack for Caymans - we leave next Saturday!
Scrap
Chicken Parm for supper

Have a great weekend!
Becky

Happy weekend! 3 days off here!!

Thank you for all the love and hugs yesterday <3

Stay warm and cozy

Today:
Lazy morning!
IKEA -
Need new sheets and duvet for Megan bed. Get sheets for college. See if anything else for college

Rest of weekend:
Continue to deep clean
Laundry
Homework
Scholarships
Last college application? She can’t decide to do it or not
Pay bills
Balance checkbook
Hope to scrap
Get tax letters out to couple charities

Have a wonderful weekend!

Good Morning all!

Well, we were planning a Disney trip for our anniversary... but M's request was denied this morning.. So we are trying to think of something else... (boss was complaining about so close to his 2 weeks off.. yea but he has 2 months of time off he has to take or lose it... but you will be discussing that with him on Tuesday.. good luck! lol)

Today:

scrap
once over house
listen to kids complain because they are stuck in the house again (4 day weekend - school was canceled due to weather yesterday)
work on discussion #1, written assignment #1, and extra credit paper --- can only do prelim notes as I need my book that is on it's way because I have to cite things from the book..
discuss with M

Sunday:

scrap -- finish sister's book
make notes of the amount of vinyl she needs for the shirts she wants made for our June trip
work on our June trip plans (verify reservations/parks/needed FPs)

Have a great weekend!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!