The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

which tower would you say is the quietest?

The largest towers are 5 and 6, so there are more people around them. If you are concerned about noisy neighbors, remember these aren't tiny hotel rooms, they are large villas as big as many homes, thus the noise is less an issue in the units.

We have stayed in all the towers. I don’t think any one is more or less noisy than the other. However what we have found is a bedroom next to the maid closet/work room is one of the noisiest places on earth. House keeping come and go at all hours slamming doors and moving equipment around.

You can tell it’s a maid closet since it has a door with a key card reader but no room number or other identifying signage from the hallway. Plus, you will see housekeeping going in and out if it.

That and noisy neighbors above you. Not much you can do about that though.

Getting ready for our first stay at Bonnet Creek in a few weeks. First time staying in a condo off property. Does anyone have a packing list of items that I need to bring specifically for the condo? Things for the like paper towels, salt & pepper, cooking spray, etc...or really anything that you've found handy to have around.

Our kids are planning to head to Studios one day without us. Could they take the Skyliner to CBR and then we could drive over to pick them up? Or they could UBER from CBR to WBC? Just trying to find an easy solution during a busy week. WE are going 12/30-1/4

Getting ready for our first stay at Bonnet Creek in a few weeks. First time staying in a condo off property. Does anyone have a packing list of items that I need to bring specifically for the condo? Things for the like paper towels, salt & pepper, cooking spray, etc...or really anything that you've found handy to have around.

Paper towels are provided.

Dryer sheets. Chip clips. Avoid bringing too much stuff. You may not cook as much as you think.

We are booked for our first stay at Bonnet Creek starting this Saturday and I am so stoked!

Looking at my grocery delivery options and it looks like one of the local Walmarts offers delivery- does anyone have any experience with using them?

Also, how does grocery delivery work, exactly? Do we have to be there? And how does it work ordering in advance, since we don’t have a unit number to give them?

You will get a small salt & pepper, a roll of paper towels, a small thing of dish soap, a couple of pouches of dishwasher detergent, a sponge, a bit of coffee and a few filters, and some travel sized toiletries. I understand you can call and ask for more of all that, but we've always found it easier and preferable to pack along our favorite products for the most part.

Here's my list of stuff we either pack or pick up at Walmart or Publix:
- a few laundry pods
- a few dishwasher pods
- a dish brush (I don't like using a sponge, just a personal thing)
- pump hand soap (I don't like washing my hands with a bar...again a personal thing)
- coffee and filters (cones at WBC)
- olive oil spray
- a couple of favorite spice blends
- I pack along BBQ tools too, since I don't like messing with checking out and returning them. I also pack along a collapsible basket thing for taking stuff to and from the grill
- air freshener spray
- non-stick aluminum foil
- a few ziploc bags of varying sizes
- dinner napkind (again, personal preference, I don't like using paper towels)

That's my must-haves list off the top of my head, hope that helps!

You will get a small salt & pepper, a roll of paper towels, a small thing of dish soap, a couple of pouches of dishwasher detergent, a sponge, a bit of coffee and a few filters, and some travel sized toiletries. I understand you can call and ask for more of all that, but we've always found it easier and preferable to pack along our favorite products for the most part.

- a few laundry pods
- a few dishwasher pods
- pump hand soap (I don't like washing my hands with a bar...again a personal thing)
- olive oil spray
- I pack along BBQ tools too, since I don't like messing with checking out and returning them. I also pack along a collapsible basket thing for taking stuff to and from the grill
- air freshener spray

Thank you! Very helpful.

Thank you! Very helpful.

My pleasure...and here's another tip - skip the parking desk, you don't need a parking pass. That's Wyndham's way of getting you to sit through a strong arm timeshare sales session. We generally split up for check in. DH and DS either stay in the car or go into the gift shop, so I kind of naturally can walk the other direction from the parking desk folks after checking in. Then unplug your phone when you get settled into your room and stick it in the closet until you get ready to check out. We like the extra counter space anyway!

My pleasure...and here's another tip - skip the parking desk, you don't need a parking pass. That's Wyndham's way of getting you to sit through a strong arm timeshare sales session. We generally split up for check in. DH and DS either stay in the car or go into the gift shop, so I kind of naturally can walk the other direction from the parking desk folks after checking in. Then unplug your phone when you get settled into your room and stick it in the closet until you get ready to check out. We like the extra counter space anyway!

Thanks for that tip!!!

They are now setting up their sales podium close to the gift shop. I was walking in there after I checked in and they began calling to me as I was walking in. I just said “I’ll cya later” and kept walking into the gift shop. When I exited 5 minutes later they had snared another poor guest and I was able to slip by.

They are clueing into the fact that people are actively avoiding them now. Not that they can do anything about it.

- a few laundry pods
- a few dishwasher pods
- olive oil spray
- air freshener spray

Great list

They are now setting up their sales podium close to the gift shop. I was walking in there after I checked in and they began calling to me as I was walking in. I just said “I’ll cya later” and kept walking into the gift shop. When I exited 5 minutes later they had snared another poor guest and I was able to slip by.

They are clueing into the fact that people are actively avoiding them now. Not that they can do anything about it.
Good to know, thanks! So sad that sales are such vultures, this is the only downside of Wyndham (and pretty much all others except DVC)

Was this during a “busy” time of day? We tend to check in at off times and have always been able to dodge them. The sole exception was at prime check in time - maybe 3 or 4:00 pm when there were lurking vultures with clipboards. One of them said something to me about a parking pass and I blurted out that I didn’t need one and basically beat pavement out the door after that.

Was this during a “busy” time of day? We tend to check in at off times and have always been able to dodge them. The sole exception was at prime check in time - maybe 3 or 4:00 pm when there were lurking vultures with clipboards. One of them said something to me about a parking pass and I blurted out that I didn’t need one and basically beat pavement out the door after that.

Getting to the parks in my rental has been a breeze,returning not so pleasant Cant seem to find Chelonia coming back An hour ago from Animal Kingdom I felt I was on a new extension above Lake Buena Vista The GPS seems off HELP

It was between 1pm and 2pm so early afternoon. I was the only one checking in while the fam was waiting in the car.

It was the first time in the dozen or so stays with them that I saw their podium so close. Normally they tell you to get the pass from their desk on the side.

It was the osceola pkwy giving me problems.Guest services helped.56 degrees with a breeze right now
Yeah the real confusing part is leaving from Hollywood Studios. They totally rearranged the entrance/exit and you have to drive waaaay out of your way to get back to WBC from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!