The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Just checking to see if anyone has used instacart for grocery delivery lately? Last time we were at WBC a couple months ago, during check-in the lady told me they will not let any delivery drivers through the gates so don't bother trying...
Wow.

Feeling pretty excited. After our last two family trips being onsite(Port Orleans Riverside and Grand Floridian) I just was not looking to splurge so much on our rooms. So instead I have booked a 3 BDRM Deluxe at Bonnet Creek for Feb 4th-Feb 14th. I have always heard such great things about staying here, and like that we will still have a bit of a resort feel with the amenities that BC offers. We rent a car anyway so I feel that saving such a significant amount of money will be huge for our family. :) Anyone have any special things that we should not miss out on while staying there?

Feeling pretty excited. After our last two family trips being onsite(Port Orleans Riverside and Grand Floridian) I just was not looking to splurge so much on our rooms. So instead I have booked a 3 BDRM Deluxe at Bonnet Creek for Feb 4th-Feb 14th. I have always heard such great things about staying here, and like that we will still have a bit of a resort feel with the amenities that BC offers. We rent a car anyway so I feel that saving such a significant amount of money will be huge for our family. :) Anyone have any special things that we should not miss out on while staying there?

We love staying onsite too (Grand Floridian is my favorite), but you can't beat the price of WBC! Plus.... having separate bedrooms means that all of us get more rest!

It's a little thing, but our favorite thing was feeding the fish :) My kids are younger (4 and 7 now), but they had so much fun watching the fish eat
🐟

Really wondering about them not allowing grocery delivery? What do you do in that case, meet up on the road for your order, lol?

I will be really curious to get the answer about this as well as we like doing a garden grocer order in advance.

I will be really curious to get the answer about this as well as we like doing a garden grocer order in advance.
We love staying onsite too (Grand Floridian is my favorite), but you can't beat the price of WBC! Plus.... having separate bedrooms means that all of us get more rest!

It's a little thing, but our favorite thing was feeding the fish :) My kids are younger (4 and 7 now), but they had so much fun watching the fish eat
🐟
I think the separate bedrooms is going to be huge as we were used to cramming 6 of us into a room before my son came along, and my daughter was still young. Now we can spread out and not worry. :)

I received a quote from Vacation Strategy for a stay next year to take into consideration against staying at a Disney resort. Besides the total are there any other fees that I should be aware of paying?

Just checking to see if anyone has used instacart for grocery delivery lately? Last time we were at WBC a couple months ago, during check-in the lady told me they will not let any delivery drivers through the gates so don't bother trying...
That’s absolute hooey. Had an instacart and an Amazon grocery delivery done within 2 weeks without any issues.

I received a quote from Vacation Strategy for a stay next year to take into consideration against staying at a Disney resort. Besides the total are there any other fees that I should be aware of paying?
The only major thing I can think of is parking at the theme parks (or other transportation cost if you decided to use rideshare or something). There are not parking or resort fees. At check in, the resort places a hold on your credit card but I have never had a problem with it being released or anything after my stay.

While on the topic of grocery delivery ...
When you get a delivery can it come to the lobby of the building you are staying in ? Or do you need to go to the main building ?

What does that main building consist of where you check in at for the WBC, the timeshare side? Not the hotel side.

While on the topic of grocery delivery ...
When you get a delivery can it come to the lobby of the building you are staying in ? Or do you need to go to the main building ?
They can leave it with Bell Services at the main building who will store it for you (alcohol depends on who you buy from) and you can pick it up or have BS bring it to you, or you can meet them in the entrance/lobby of your building (they can’t get in without you). They don’t go up to the floors.

They can leave it with Bell Services at the main building who will store it for you (alcohol depends on who you buy from) and you can pick it up or have BS bring it to you, or you can meet them in the entrance/lobby of your building (they can’t get in without you). They don’t go up to the floors.
Thank you !

What does that main building consist of where you check in at for the WBC, the timeshare side? Not the hotel side.

It's a huge area, with a little store that has drins, some food and some vacation stuff (Tshirts, mugs, floaties, etc). There's a Wyndham check iin desk that's shaped like a U with the ends flared out \__/
Then there's a desk for Sea World and one for Disney, and maybe for Universal. It's really really huge.

Question for everyone. I recently rented a 1BR Presidential for my wife and I and just got notified that we were upgraded to a 3BR deluxe. It's just us and I was looking forward to the Presidential floor in tower 6. Can I get that back? Is it silly to turn down a 3 BR?

If it is just two of you, I wouldn't call going from a 1BR presidential to a 3BR deluxe an upgrade. What on earth are you going to do with 2 empty bedrooms in a slightly less nice room? I would stick with the 1BR presidential, no question.

Question for everyone. I recently rented a 1BR Presidential for my wife and I and just got notified that we were upgraded to a 3BR deluxe. It's just us and I was looking forward to the Presidential floor in tower 6. Can I get that back? Is it silly to turn down a 3 BR?
It could be the owner you are renting from had the room upgraded by Wyndham and may not be able to "downgrade" you because the 1BR may no longer be available. You'll just have to see if it is still available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!