The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

We've been to Disney many time and we've just decided to go for Spring Break (week of April 4th for us) and we were looking really forward to trying BC this time. But I'm not having luck finding anything available! I know we're going one of the busiest times of year, but what's the chance that things open up as we get closer? Or are we stuck either paying the insanely high price I found on ebay or finding somewhere else to stay?

We booked a 2 bedroom for April 4-11 for $750 on eBay in August, 2014. Glad we did, as I've been watching eBay and the prices Easter week are very high. We have noticed that prices usually come down as the dates get closer, so keep an eye out.

Once we decide on our vacation week(s), we book a room at Embassy Suites on Kyngs Heath Road that we can cancel up to 72 hours before without penalty and then we stalk eBay. 9 times out of 10 we find timeshare condos on eBay for less and we cancel Embassy Suites.

We're going in April too! (10-14) I just got a 4 night reservation last week through vacation strategy, have you requested a quote from them yet? I got 4 nights in a 2br for $502.00.

I contacted 6 different people on VRBO, but none of them had anything for my dates.

They are the only ones I haven't heard back from yet. I requested a quote over 2 days ago so I'm not sure what's going on there. Everyone else is booked except for a listing on ebay from travelinqueen but its for $1295. I'm contacting her to confirm availability but that is sooo much more than I want to pay. We may just end up at the Comfort Inn. :(

I'll know next time to book further in advance for busy times. I just had read to wait for the good deals so I thought I was doing the right thing. Still really want to stay here one day!

We booked a 2 bedroom for April 4-11 for $750 on eBay in August, 2014. Glad we did, as I've been watching eBay and the prices Easter week are very high. We have noticed that prices usually come down as the dates get closer, so keep an eye out.

Once we decide on our vacation week(s), we book a room at Embassy Suites on Kyngs Heath Road that we can cancel up to 72 hours before without penalty and then we stalk eBay. 9 times out of 10 we find timeshare condos on eBay for less and we cancel Embassy Suites.

That's a great idea! And good to know there may still be hope! :goodvibes

Do their prices fluctuate? I'm thinking later in August.

Maybe someone else who has more experience staying at BCR will chime in.....BUT from what I've seen they do fluctuate based on the season. August is a more expensive time to go, so everywhere is going to be more expensive. I think you'd still get a good price at BC in August, maybe just not quite as low as I got for April. (my dates are considered value season)

We are looking at possibly going and staying in a 3 bedroom presidential suite. Can you tell me if they have any on the ground floor? And also, which buildings are they located in?

Thanks in advance!

Is it possible to have a 1 night reservation at WBC? We are going to be in Disney on site for 4 nights but we have now decided to go down a day earlier. I would like to check out WBC as a potential place to stay next year with the family but didn't know if most renters required minimum stays
Generally speaking, no. Wyndham requires timeshare reservations to be a minimum of two nights. There are instances where a single room-night is "orphaned" by other reservations and you can book at as a one night stay, but that's quite rare at a resort as large as Bonnet.

Maybe someone else who has more experience staying at BCR will chime in.....BUT from what I've seen they do fluctuate based on the season. August is a more expensive time to go, so everywhere is going to be more expensive. I think you'd still get a good price at BC in August, maybe just not quite as low as I got for April. (my dates are considered value season)

There are three "seasons" at Bonnet Creek: Value, High, and Prime. Value is the cheapest, Prime is the most expensive. Most of August is in Prime season, except the last full week and the week spanning end of August to beginning of September---those are High.

We are looking at possibly going and staying in a 3 bedroom presidential suite. Can you tell me if they have any on the ground floor? And also, which buildings are they located in?

Thanks in advance!

All 1, 2, and 3BR Presidentials are in Tower 6. I do not know what is/is not on the ground floor.

We got a 2 bedroom at WBC last August 23-30, 2014 for $559 for the week on eBay. We booked it at about 55 days out.
Wow. That's a great rate.

Did you rent direct from an owner or through a broker of sorts. ?

Do the prices that the likes of Vacation Strategies quote get better if you do a last minute booking vs. booking months in advance.

I booked a year in advance through Vacation Strategies for April 28 -May 7 and it was a little over $900.

Hello,

We have stayed at Wyndham Bonnet Creek before and loved it! Can't wait to go back soon.

One question - do any rental car places pick up at Bonnet Creek or does BC have a free shuttle to any rental car places?

ADD: Talked to reception and Dollar/Thrifty at Wyndham Buena Vista will pick up from Bonnet Creek.

Does anyone know how far away from WBC the closest grocery store is? Wondering if it's easier to stop at a store on our way in, before we check in, or if it would be just as easy later in the day.

Hey all--going back to WBC next weekend--can't wait!

I last went over 3 years ago. We enjoy eating off-site (better food for much cheaper) and would usually drive down hotel plaza blvd to get the Crossroads area (or turn left on that road and pick something out). DTD still appears to be a major cluster and something we want to avoid.

What's the best way to drive off-property to an area with lots of restaurants without going near DTD?

Thanks!

Does anyone have contact # or email for the activities department at WBC? I read somewhere that they can do balloon delivery to the room. We are celebrating my son's birthday while we are there. I am going to bring some decorations with me but was interested in possibly getting some balloons delivered to the room also. Or any local places that do balloon deliveries?

what is the best place to rent at WBC? E-bay? VRBO? Are there any risks involved in not renting directly?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!