The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

The resort is gated but you use your room key to enter the resort. The parking pass is not used.

The primary mission of the "parking pass" is to sign people up for timeshare sales pitches. If you already own a timeshare, they are called "owner updates."

If you decide to talk to them and reject their various incentives to get you to attend their high-pressure sales presentation, they will give your kids balloons and answer questions about the resort. Or you can just skip it.

We were there in October and saw a Security Guard riding trough the parking lots on his Segway checking for parking passes, I think they're on to those of us who are skipping the parking pass desk.

We were there in October and saw a Security Guard riding trough the parking lots on his Segway checking for parking passes, I think they're on to those of us who are skipping the parking pass desk.

I still think the parking pass is bogus. What would they do if you don't have one?

anyone know where I can rent just 2 days, I got a couple of quotes but they need 3-4 days, the hotels are very expensive.

A couple of years ago there was a major change in Wyndham's booking system. It's no longer easy to book those shorter stays and the tricks that owners (myself included) were using to book rooms dirt cheap are no longer available.

It looks like this is the place to chat about WBC. If not, let me know.

1) We plan to arrive early, probably before our room is ready. Can we change somewhere and have the kids hop in the pool? Will bell services hold our bags and deliver them to our room when ready? I'm finding mixed info from some older posts here so I wanted to get a more current answer.

2) I need transportation for 7 people. I am trying to decide if I should rent a van or pay for shuttles. Of course, there is the $8/person rate at the resort. But I also found that in addition to offering airport shuttle service, Mears will pick up at resorts and transport to parks, Disney Springs, etc. For the 7 of us to go in a Mears scheduled shuttle (according to their website) it would be $28 round trip to go to Disney Springs vs. the $56 for the resort shuttle. $50 for MK, $44 for Hollywood Studios. So it looks to save us $ and we can pick our times. Has anyone booked transportation other than airport shuttles from Mears? How reliable are they? Do they drive company vehicles or private like Uber for these shuttles? If Mears turns out to be a viable choice, it will save us alot over renting a van for the week when we only play to have a 2-3 park days and hang at the resort the rest of the time anyway.

Last edited:
It is true for the Hilton.

It is important to remember that there are 3 hotels that are in the Bonnet Creek area in addition to the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Timeshare resort.
And it will become 4 any day now. The new JW Marriott looks just about complete from Epcot center drive and I-4. I am eager to stay there!

Extra Holidays is the booking arm of Wyndham and will rent you a stay generally for a lot more than you would pay if you rent from an owner or many of the other places discussed on this thread.

It's the only place right now that has availability for our dates in February. Is booking through them essentially booking direct through Wyndham? IE if I have a question about our reservation we can call the hotel directly?

It's the only place right now that has availability for our dates in February. Is booking through them essentially booking direct through Wyndham? IE if I have a question about our reservation we can call the hotel directly?
Extra Holidays is owned by Wyndham. What kind of question do you think you will have about your reservation?

I can tell you that no matter where you get your reservation, once you get close to the check-in date can call the resort and confirm it. I have done that several times.

As for no availability, there are dozens of February reservations available on Redweek and eBay. Maybe you can find something there.

It looks like this is the place to chat about WBC. If not, let me know.

1) We plan to arrive early, probably before our room is ready. Can we change somewhere and have the kids hop in the pool? Will bell services hold our bags and deliver them to our room when ready? I'm finding mixed info from some older posts here so I wanted to get a more current answer.

I'm curious about this too since I'll be arriving around 9 a.m.

Size and decor, and depending on bedroom count....location.
The presidential units have stainless appliances and a full-size washer and dryer. The units are slightly larger, as they have to accommodate the larger washer and dryer.

The two-bedroom presidentials sleep 6 instead of 8 because they don't have a couch bed. Some of the units may have them, but they accommodate 6 according to the points chart.

The decor is a bit more "done" but this is a matter of taste. They have been upgrading the deluxe units over the years. When WBC was built, the deluxe units didn't have granite countertops, but now they do.

The 1, 2 and 3 presidential bedroom units are all in Tower 6 starting around floor 6. The four-bedroom presidential units are located in all towers at the top.

There is always the "worth it" question. I would not pay extra for a presidential unit, however, I have stayed in them a few times because that was what was available for the time I wanted to travel. They are nice, but the deluxe units are also nice.

If you plan to do a lot of laundry on vacation, it would be more worth it.

I’m looking to stay at the resort March 23-29. Is anyone looking to rent their points? Thank you
CelinaDisney, I have some points I could rent out, but there is no availability for me at WBC for those dates. Some other members with a different contract level may have availability. You may also want to check some of the typical rental channels like redweek, VRBO, eBay, Airbnb, etc. as some points renters reserve weeks early in the booking period with the intention of renting them or canceling the reservation if no one buys that week. Since this is still in the neighborhood of spring break season, I bet some resellers still have weeks to rent.

CelinaDisney, I have some points I could rent out, but there is no availability for me at WBC for those dates. Some other members with a different contract level may have availability. You may also want to check some of the typical rental channels like redweek, VRBO, eBay, Airbnb, etc. as some points renters reserve weeks early in the booking period with the intention of renting them or canceling the reservation if no one buys that week. Since this is still in the neighborhood of spring break season, I bet some resellers still have weeks to rent.
Thanks so much. I’m checking those sites too but I would prefer to rent straight from the owners if possible. Both for Hilton and/or Wyndham Bonnet Beach. I hope to hear from people!

Thanks so much. I’m checking those sites too but I would prefer to rent straight from the owners if possible. Both for Hilton and/or Wyndham Bonnet Beach. I hope to hear from people!
Not that I didn't believe @StarShine3 , but I did hop in just to confirm that there is no availability of any size at Bonnet Creek for your date span. You'll need to find someone to rent from that has already reserved that time frame as a speculation, which will likely not be an individual owner to rent from. I think your best bet is going to be the typical rental channels as previously noted. Hilton Bonnet Creek is not a timeshare, so you'd just book as you would a regular hotel.

Very excited to be staying at Bonnet Creek for the first time in April. I don't want to rent a car so trying to decide on best option to and from the airport. I thought that I read something on here about people booking a car service that includes a grocery stop. Our flight gets in around 10:30 am, so I'm trying to decide if the car service would be the best option or just uber to the hotel, drop off bags and then uber over to the nearest publix for groceries. My only reasoning for the uber option would be that we wouldn't have a time limit for shopping but wondered if anyone had done the car service and could share their experience/recommendations?

Yes, there are changing facilities available.
Yes, bell services will hold bags, grocery deliveries, suitcases. Just call when you want it delivered.

Yup, just adding that the best places to change would be the facilities in the main building near the craft room and the facilities in the bottom of tower 5, they can point you in the right direction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!