The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Wyndham no longer lets you book single night stays unless you're within a week or 2 of your stay(and sometimes not even then) As an owner I was able to add one night to our already planned 10 day vacation but had to call. I doubt any renters would be willing to do that for you.

You might be able to book right through Wyndham itself but otherwise you are most likely out of luck.

Does anyone have suggestions for where it might be possible to book a single night at WBC? We have our long stay booked, 10 nights, but couldn’t find anyone who had the full 11 nights we need. I fully expect to have to pay a lot more for that single night, but not even sure where to look—booking directly is not an option as it’s a two night minimum at that time (March).

We have a room booked elsewhere for now so we won’t be homeless if it doesn't workout, but it would be nice to not have to drag our stuff somewhere for one night.

Keep an eye on Orbitz and Priceline and Hotwire for Wyndham Vacation Ownership as well, the prices have never been competitive enough for me to book through them but I have seen WBC on those sites before.

We needed 1 extra night too...I ended up booking All Sports at Disney...pretty reasonable for 1 night...got magic bands and ME from airport...so all in all ...pretty cheap...

Hello! This is our first time staying off-site and we have chosen WBC basically on all the amazing information on this thread! I know a lot of this has been discussed but I would love some feedback! We are going in November 2018 (4 adults, 2 children who will be 7&4) and are interested in a 2BR. My in-laws (who are travelling with us) have an RCI timeshare so we are able to potentially book an 'extra vacation' if WBC pops up. We do have a search going to alert us if that happens. However....

My inlaws really want to have the trip booked ASAP. When I go to the Wyndham site it is about $1,900 for the week, there are a few on VRBO for $1,200 for the week (much more reasonable) and I am thinking that I should reach out to VS for a quote. We are thinking that we should book a stay now so that we have the room secured and then cancel if an extra vacation pops up on RCI.

Has anyone booked through Wyndham/VRBO/VS and had to cancel? Is it an easy process?

Open to any other ideas on how to work this as well!

Has anyone booked through Wyndham/VRBO/VS and had to cancel? Is it an easy process?

I did through VS (several years ago) and it was super easy. Check the cancellation policy carefully now though. I’d hate to give you out of date advice!

I don’t think there is any universal experience on VRBO because it’s completely dependent on the owner and his/her policies.

We just booked for November 2019 through vacation strategies for 5 nights ..648 for five nights. I dont think it was much more for two more nights so you really should get a quote from them. I also got $25 off that price by enrolling in their free rewards program before booking so paid $623. Stayed there in November a couple of years ago for 7 nights and paid in the 700s. Good luck! Maybe we will see you there :)

What is the one bedroom layout? Does anyone have a picture or a link? Does the one bedroom include two queen beds? Thank you!

If staying here, is it cheaper to use Uber/Lyft or rent a car?

Thanks again!

What is the one bedroom layout? Does anyone have a picture or a link? Does the one bedroom include two queen beds? Thank you!

If staying here, is it cheaper to use Uber/Lyft or rent a car?

Thanks again!
The one bedroom is very much like the two bedroom but with the spare bedroom missing. So it is just the master part (the room with the jacuzzi tub) and no it does not have two queen beds, it is identical to the king (master) room from the 2 BR. I can't remember if I took pictures when we stayed in one but I am attaching the floor plan.

6a0853e7-0bae-4c7d-a8c7-91d5734f769c.c10.jpg

Whether it is cheaper to rent a car or use Uber/Lyft is individual to your trip, and depends on what kind of a rental rate you can get for the car, how long your trip is, how many trips you'd make back and forth from the resort to the parks, etc. I use Costco Travel for rental cars and have heard good things about AutoSlash - a website that aggregates car rental rates and will notify you of good ones. We mainly drive, I have never rented a car in Orlando since I am in driving distance. Sometimes Uber and Lyft also have promotions that I've taken advantage of in Orlando, so just price everything out and continue checking rental car rates. Generally they don't require any kind of payment guarantee so you could theoretically wait until you've landed in Orlando to determine whether to pick up your rental car or not.

Considering the cost to and from the airport to WBC I would imagine a rental car would prove cheaper unless you don’t like to drive in strange places. It is a good 20 minutes + from the airport to WBC. A car would also make it easier to pick up groceries.

The one bedroom is very much like the two bedroom but with the spare bedroom missing. So it is just the master part (the room with the jacuzzi tub) and no it does not have two queen beds, it is identical to the king (master) room from the 2 BR. I can't remember if I took pictures when we stayed in one but I am attaching the floor plan.

View attachment 375056

Perfect! that is just what I was looking for!

Whether it is cheaper to rent a car or use Uber/Lyft is individual to your trip, and depends on what kind of a rental rate you can get for the car, how long your trip is, how many trips you'd make back and forth from the resort to the parks, etc. I use Costco Travel for rental cars and have heard good things about AutoSlash - a website that aggregates car rental rates and will notify you of good ones. We mainly drive, I have never rented a car in Orlando since I am in driving distance. Sometimes Uber and Lyft also have promotions that I've taken advantage of in Orlando, so just price everything out and continue checking rental car rates. Generally they don't require any kind of payment guarantee so you could theoretically wait until you've landed in Orlando to determine whether to pick up your rental car or not.

Considering the cost to and from the airport to WBC I would imagine a rental car would prove cheaper unless you don’t like to drive in strange places. It is a good 20 minutes + from the airport to WBC. A car would also make it easier to pick up groceries.

Great Information! Thanks!

Looks like a rental car would be the best option.

Don’t forget about the cost to park at the parks if you’re not an AP holder, @Babsy :thumbsup2 we go back to the room for mid afternoon naps and swimming but not everyone does. We like to take Uber occasionally anyway for convenience at Disney springs or to resorts so we can have drinks without worry for driving.

Don’t forget about the cost to park at the parks if you’re not an AP holder, @Babsy :thumbsup2 we go back to the room for mid afternoon naps and swimming but not everyone does. We like to take Uber occasionally anyway for convenience at Disney springs or to resorts so we can have drinks without worry for driving.

Good points!!! thanks!

I have a friend planning a trip for next November, staying at WBC. Her parents are Wyndham owners and booked the trip. It’s wine and dine race weekend. Will it be horrible driving in from WBC that weekend? Any tips from people who have stayed during a run Disney weekend?

I have a friend planning a trip for next November, staying at WBC. Her parents are Wyndham owners and booked the trip. It’s wine and dine race weekend. Will it be horrible driving in from WBC that weekend? Any tips from people who have stayed during a run Disney weekend?

I've stayed during race weekends and noticed nothing but the stuff they put up along the road for the races. The races are early in the AM and didn't impact us. WBC is in a high-traffic area they wouldn't block for a race. You will have no issues.

Okay WBC pros, I am *THIS* close to booking our end of October/early November trip at WBC. I’m sure this question gets asked all the time (and I may have even asked it myself :rolleyes1) but our only family trip to WDW was in 2015 at AKL. While that trip was AMAZING, I cannot justify spending more than twice as much as WBC to stay at AKL again. For those with large groups at WBC, have you still had success booking dining and fast passes? Also, my daughters really want to do BBB again. Any success with that? I would search the thread, but I can’t figure out how to do that on my phone. Thanks in advance for all the help!

ETA/ Haha! Figured out the search function! But replies are always welcome! :flower:

Okay WBC pros, I am *THIS* close to booking our end of October/early November trip at WBC.

We'll wave at your from our one-bedroom balcony if you do. I just booked two weeks at WBC with my father's Wyndham points. Last week in October and first week in November. Should be wonderful, especially if we still do our 8-day DCL cruise the week before.

Okay WBC pros, I am *THIS* close to booking our end of October/early November trip at WBC. I’m sure this question gets asked all the time (and I may have even asked it myself :rolleyes1) but our only family trip to WDW was in 2015 at AKL. While that trip was AMAZING, I cannot justify spending more than twice as much as WBC to stay at AKL again. For those with large groups at WBC, have you still had success booking dining and fast passes? Also, my daughters really want to do BBB again. Any success with that? I would search the thread, but I can’t figure out how to do that on my phone. Thanks in advance for all the help!

ETA/ Haha! Figured out the search function! But replies are always welcome! :flower:
It will be difficult to get Slinky Dog for sure at 30 days. People are starting to have more luck with Pandora at 30 days. In the past we've booked a stay at the resort and then have gotten good deals off property around 30 days out and ended up cancelling our resort stay. Surprisingly our fast passes didn't disappear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!