The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Does anyone know if Uber/Lyft drivers are allowed to go to the various towers? Or is it only the main building?

Hi...how do I PM about the bin

THE EMAIL GOES TO THE op ON POST 1 OF THE PAY IT FORWARD THREAD. CHELLEY00

THIS IS BIN YOU PICK UP AND USE DURING YOUR STAY AND RETURN AT THE END. IF YOU HAVE NO PLANS TO RETURN IT OR WON'T HAVE TIME TO RETURN IT, DO NOT SIGN UP. TOO MANY BINS ARE GOING MISSING!!!!

Please read this entire first post for specifics on how the pay it forward works

Step #1 Check the dates below and if your time frame is available, please send me a PM with your dates, real life name :) and a cell phone number to sign up for the bin. Bins will be assigned based on the order the PM was received. I will only use your DIS name on the post here for privacy, but would like to keep track of names and numbers in case there is a problem.

**I try to accommodate specific bin color request but because I try to keep the lists even and make sure that one bin doesn't sit too long it may not be possible**

If your post count is less than 10, post here to reserve a bin and then we can get the PM info once you have enough posts.

Step #2 Once you are assigned a bin, please send a PM with your name and cell phone number to the people both before and after you on the list.

Step #3 Upon check in at WBC, pick up your bin from Bell Services outside the main building.

Step #4 Enjoy the items in the bin throughout your stay. Bin contents are subject to frequent change and even if someone posts an inventory in this thread, something may be used/removed before you get the bin.

Step #5 When you are ready to leave, add any unused non-perishable items you have to the bin. DO NOT PUT OPEN ITEMS IN THE BIN!

Step #5 Attach the name and arrival date of the person who has the bin after you

Step #6 Drop off the bin back to Bell Services at the MAIN BUILDING before you leave WBC. Please do not drop off the bin at Bldg 6.

So apparently our spring break dates (March 27th) are nearly sold out at Bonnet. We had hoped to book within the 60 day mark but a few of you gave us the good advice to book now! I contacted: Vacation Upgrades, Vacation Strategy, Trip Bound, and Farrell’s.. all sold out, only had a 1 bedroom. Shelby Resorts (we have used 3x before, great to work with) had 6 days available so we took it! Had hoped for 7 days but perhaps a random day will come open or we can always stay somewhere else for a night.
My new advise to others, don’t wait to book!

So apparently our spring break dates (March 27th) are nearly sold out at Bonnet. We had hoped to book within the 60 day mark but a few of you gave us the good advice to book now! I contacted: Vacation Upgrades, Vacation Strategy, Trip Bound, and Farrell’s.. all sold out, only had a 1 bedroom. Shelby Resorts (we have used 3x before, great to work with) had 6 days available so we took it! Had hoped for 7 days but perhaps a random day will come open or we can always stay somewhere else for a night.
My new advise to others, don’t wait to book!

Wyndham owners also book reservations to rent, so availability can pop up on redweek, ebay, tugbbs, etc.

It helps if you have some flexibility with dates.

Leave in 6 days. What are thought on which buildings are better to try and request,
What are the difference to want to request one over the other.
First tine. Getting so excited
Any thug a first timer should know

R000000000045_map.jpg

The Lobby building has the organized activities and games rooms, as well as the kids' water play area, a zero entry pool, and one of the floating rivers. This building is where you may sign out clubs for mini-golf, other balls, and you'll find ping pong and pool tables. Weather-permitting, they show an outdoor movie near this pool some evenings. There's also a gathering area for organized activities between the lobby and building 4.

The pool between buildings 2&3 has a slide and a pool bar.
The pool by building 5 has a small floating river by a stone "fort" with a slide.
The pirate ship zero entry pool by building 6 has a pool bar as well - I think it's actually offered by Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort (hotel), next to building 6.

You can see on the map that there is a walkway circling the lake so you will be able to get to all areas of the resort from every building. Pros and cons to each but none bad, IMO. If you want to be closest to a particular amenity, then you may try to make a building request. Please know that it's not guaranteed.

Do make time to enjoy the resort itself. Have a great trip!

Leave in 6 days. What are thought on which buildings are better to try and request,
What are the difference to want to request one over the other.
First tine. Getting so excited
Any thug a first timer should know
If you're in the resort when the Gatorland show happens go watch it. You get a chance to hold the different animals they bring. It's great and free!

R000000000045_map.jpg

The Lobby building has the organized activities and games rooms, as well as the kids' water play area, a zero entry pool, and one of the floating rivers. This building is where you may sign out clubs for mini-golf, other balls, and you'll find ping pong and pool tables. Weather-permitting, they show an outdoor movie near this pool some evenings. There's also a gathering area for organized activities between the lobby and building 4.

The pool between buildings 2&3 has a slide and a pool bar.
The pool by building 5 has a small floating river by a stone "fort" with a slide.
The pirate ship zero entry pool by building 6 has a pool bar as well - I think it's actually offered by Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort (hotel), next to building 6.

You can see on the map that there is a walkway circling the lake so you will be able to get to all areas of the resort from every building. Pros and cons to each but none bad, IMO. If you want to be closest to a particular amenity, then you may try to make a building request. Please know that it's not guaranteed.

Do make time to enjoy the resort itself. Have a great trip!
Thank you for the help...there are 11 of us going so it's hard to please everyone

Does anyone know if Uber/Lyft drivers are allowed to go to the various towers? Or is it only the main building?
We were just there Dec 7 -17. Uber and lyft delivered right to our door, tower 2. When they went through the gates, we just told the guard our name, room and were let in. Uber from teh Airport was surprisingly cheap (<$25) and most of the parks were about $7/$8, before tip.

We were just there Dec 7 -17. Uber and lyft delivered right to our door, tower 2. When they went through the gates, we just told the guard our name, room and were let in. Uber from teh Airport was surprisingly cheap (<$25) and most of the parks were about $7/$8, before tip.

that is great to know...and that was cheap to the airport...we are at All Sports the first night on Friday so have the ME bus...but when we leave the following Saturday we will need transportation... where the wait times long for Uber or fairly quick

If you're in the resort when the Gatorland show happens go watch it. You get a chance to hold the different animals they bring. It's great and free!
Yes! This was a highlight for my kiddos. They took a photo back to school to share. Not everyday that you get to hold a gator!

Does anyone have suggestions for where it might be possible to book a single night at WBC? We have our long stay booked, 10 nights, but couldn’t find anyone who had the full 11 nights we need. I fully expect to have to pay a lot more for that single night, but not even sure where to look—booking directly is not an option as it’s a two night minimum at that time (March).

We have a room booked elsewhere for now so we won’t be homeless if it doesn't workout, but it would be nice to not have to drag our stuff somewhere for one night.

Does anyone have suggestions for where it might be possible to book a single night at WBC? We have our long stay booked, 10 nights, but couldn’t find anyone who had the full 11 nights we need. I fully expect to have to pay a lot more for that single night, but not even sure where to look—booking directly is not an option as it’s a two night minimum at that time (March).

We have a room booked elsewhere for now so we won’t be homeless if it doesn't workout, but it would be nice to not have to drag our stuff somewhere for one night.
How about a night at the Wyndham Grand- the hotel in between towers 3 and 6? I don’t know this for a fact, but I’d have to think they’d help move your stuff between the timeshare and the hotel.

We have booked a single night with Shelby Resorts in the past. The front desk was able to combine our two reservations so we did not have to move.

How about a night at the Wyndham Grand- the hotel in between towers 3 and 6? I don’t know this for a fact, but I’d have to think they’d help move your stuff between the timeshare and the hotel.
Oh that’s a thought. They have availability, but we’d need two rooms (their family suites would hold all 5 of us, but I don’t think it’s fair to make my mother and my husband sleep in the same room!), so it looks like about $650 for one night...I do recall seeing the Grand pop up on Priceline, though, so I’ll have to check that option out.

We have booked a single night with Shelby Resorts in the past. The front desk was able to combine our two reservations so we did not have to move.

That’s good to know, I was hoping that would be the case if e ended up with two bookings.

Shelby is also showing a Two night minimum, unfortunately. I did wonder if it might be just as cost effective to book two nights vs one night elsewhere, but their calendar won’t let me select any check out dates so I’m not sure. I’ll email them just in case it’s possible.

I’ll also check with VS and see if there’s any chance another night has opened up that we can add...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter