The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place but who does everyone book with at bonnet creek?

Press and hold the F/C button on the left side of the thermostat.

Once "6P" appears on the digital display ... the unit is on override.

It is possible you may need to do this on a daily basis (the thermostat may reset itself)

"6P" is digital code for bP ... bP = bypass

Can anyone tell me if this still works or did they change the thermostats?

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place but who does everyone book with at bonnet creek?

There is no "one place" if you read a few pages back in this thread you will find that people use several. I think the easiest place to start is on ebay, since you can see completed listings and get a feel for the prices.

How is the pizza place on the property? We are finalizing dinner plans tomorrow night when we arrive.
I thought the pizza was not good. Not horrific, perhaps edible, but certainly not good. Order from Flippers instead.

Oops, just saw you are probably there already. Let us know how your pizza was!

Question about the shuttle to the parks. $8 round trip. So if you go to Magic Kingdom in the morning then go back to resort, then go to Epcot at night, would that be $8 for the day or $16?

Have they upgraded to Keurig coffee machines or still using Mr. Coffee coffee pots? Just need to know what to buy at the store (k-cups or ground coffee).

Thanks

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Is the kiddie pool not heated? I’m looking to book in large part bc of the pirate ship pool/slide but it will be in December.

Is the kiddie pool not heated? I’m looking to book in large part bc of the pirate ship pool/slide but it will be in December.
The splash pads (at the main building and ~Tower 2) aren’t heated.

The pirate pool is heated, but I have to say... we found it significantly colder than the other pools. Not sure why.

Just made reservations for 4 bedroom presidential. They ask if I wanted a specific room number. Any good suggestions. We stayed there before in 4 bedroom think it was top floor of tower 1. Don’t remember the room number. Loved the balcony it was huge. Are all the 4 bedrooms that way? We had pool view and really liked it, would be willing to change.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Morning! Does anyone there know if tower 4 is still closed for renovations? We're checking in on Sunday and it's always my favorite one to request, trying to plan with family who will be arriving a few hours before us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter