The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Is there a workout/weight room at WBC? I'm guessing no since I've looked and can't find anything but thought I'd ask to be sure.

We are just back from a six night stay. Our first time at WBC and first time off property. Honestly I was blown away. The room (2 bd in Tower 3) was newly redone. Kitchen was fully stocked. Grills were convenient. Loved all the pools. The kids loved the free mini golf and activities. We liked the pool side bars and that no one bothered us when we brought our own drinks to the pool. The property was very clean and well kept.

It was a breeze to drive to the parks. Far easier than the buses.

For what we paid at WBC compared to on property and all the resort offered I can’t imagine staying on property again. The one drawback was I couldn’t get two fast passes (7DMT and FOP). But we successfully rope dropped both.

Just got back from a week long stay and while I loooooove Bonnet Creek the bath towels are just atrocious for such a great resort. Think 1970's Holiday Inn towels. Small and scratchy, the worst towels in the history of drying after a shower.

I agree 100% thin and scratchy .. not sure if it makes a difference .. the linen is washed off site by another company.

Good morning! We are checking in on Saturday, April 4/28. Only 5 more days! I booked through Vacation Strategy so I'll be calling today to make sure the reservation is sent over and in my name. Any recommendations on which tower I should request? I know it's not any sort of guarantee but I thought I'd try. We're traveling with my DS11, DS5, and my parents. I'd love to have a renovated unit. Which towers are your favorites?

1) there are two Lazy Rivers at WBC the one by the Main Building the *float tubes are Blue*
they are a bit larger than the *yellow float tubes* at the Tower 5 Lazy River and some of the blue tubes appear to be over inflated .. for a adult they give a far better Floating experience (they float a lot better than the yellow tubes) I could sit in it and it floated great again far better than the yellow tubes.

2) Do Not Order the Pizza from La Cocina Pizzeria .. it is available for Delivery to your room from the Tower 3 Pizza joint.
It was maybe the worse pizza I have ever ordered .. mostly because the crust is weird like some kind of frozen concoction with pin holes on the bottom (like a saltine cracker)
I read the wrong yelp Review (because there is more than one La Cocina Restaurant in the USA) oops

3) I will stick with Flippers Pizza Delivered as it is our tradition the first night after check in.

4) No need to get a Parking Pass it is a ploy to get you over to the Timeshare Sharks.
Last year after saying no multiple times to a pair that Double teamed me .. never again.
In the past I just said single and super low income and I was on my way.
If they keep coming at me when I say no we got a problem and that does not make a happy camper on check in day .. so no mas parking pass baloney for me.

6) Those darn prohibited pizza flyers were still under our door about every other day.

7) Thermostat By Pass still works
hold the C/F Button until 69 appears it is digital speak for bp (by pass) which enables the AC to run correctly (aka get to the temperature one desires)
1) I had no problem with the yellow tubes. I do agree the blue ones were a little bigger. Also, the main building lazy river is deeper than the tower 5 lazy river (3.5 feet vs 3 feet), so maybe it is geared towards larger people.
2) We made our own dinner one night, and had salad fixings, but needed a little more salad. Not worth going to the grocery store for. We ordered a salad from La Cocina. Probably the saddest excuse for a salad I've ever seen. (The food at Escudas, OTOH, was pretty solid, though they are understaffed.)
3) Flippers is quite decent for Orlando. I will order from them again, and they might even be the best in the area. But they won't win any national-level awards. No way.
4) They didn't tell me I had to go for a parking pass. They said, go to our information booth for a free gift and area information. I realized immediately what that was about and skipped it.
6) Got no flyers during my stay, but knew enough not to use them.
7) Had no need for this. The thermostat was set to 72 degrees and was nice and cool. Even turned it up to 73 a few times.

I also want to add Tripbound to the list of solid, reputable booking agents. I did a search, and they have been mentioned once or twice, but not often enough. Their booking process is great. The prices were comparable to VS, but I liked Tripbound's website better. Any questions I had were answered immediately.

1) I had no problem with the yellow tubes. I do agree the blue ones were a little bigger. Also, the main building lazy river is deeper than the tower 5 lazy river (3.5 feet vs 3 feet), so maybe it is geared towards larger people.

I agree the Main Building Lazy River was deeper and maybe the current was a bit more (faster) which help for a better float for me. If we return to WBC we will do both Lazy Rivers again.

7) Had no need for this. The thermostat was set to 72 degrees and was nice and cool. Even turned it up to 73 a few times.

72* is a preferred temperature for me too ...

Last edited:
And you can use it even if you're staying in the condo part?
Yes, no problem. My high school son worked out twice a day over spring break to stay up to speed for track training. They have bikes, treadmills, mats, weight presses, free weights, medicine balls, pretty much anything you’d need. He was impressed with it and said there were only a few people there each time.

We're just back from 6 nights at WBC... it was our 5th stay there and we had a great time. We booked a 2 bedroom unit through Vacation Strategy and were pleasantly surprised to learn we were upgraded to a 3 bedroom unit :) We were in unit 1064 in Tower 4. I'm not sure if the resort upgraded us or VS, but with 4 kids we appreciated the extra space. We had a partial view of the pools from the balcony and a dead on view for Magic Kingdom and Epcot fireworks each night. The resort and pools were great as always. We also did a scavenger hunt one day as well as the magician and made smores one night. Can't wait to go back next year!

If you couldn't stay at Bonnet Creek, where else would you stay that has 3 bedrooms and resort qualities (activities, etc)? I am on the waitlist with VS for a 3 bedroom for the beginning of December and I hope it works out but I need to plan for something.

NM

I was trying to say yesterday and my screen froze and I forgot that we went to this one when we asked Google where the nearest Walmart was and it was pretty easy to get to for us.

3250 Vineland Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746

I don't know about them having pick up, though.

It took us 19 minutes to get there from Epcot and 14 minutes to get back to WBC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!