The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

We are renting a car but looking for the bus schedule to see if they changed it at all. We were there in April last year and the buses were few and far between... If they changed it and run more frequently it would be worth it for us to use the bus rather than pay for parking at the parks.

The current January schedule has only 4 departures daily to MK and Epcot and only 2 to AK and DHS, spaced by about 2 hours starting at 8 am. There are two returns from MK and Epcot, only one at the end of the day for AK and two for DHS. The fee is $6 roundtrip per day. So for 3 or more people, parking is cheaper.

I think a car is a must at WBC, but I like that if anyone wants to sleep in occasionally (DH) he has an easy way to join us.

From my brochure, the bus ran every 30 minutes. It was not worth the price for 4 of us for days. We had a car and APs for parking.

Parking at night was never an issue. We only had to park in the garage one night the whole time there.

For the money, you cannot beat WBC. I would never own a timeshare because I can get rentals from other owners for less than the maintenance fees.

Be aware that Wyndham will call you with the scum of the earth. I just received my timeshare call. A free 4 day/3 night trip...just attend the seminar. I asked the STUPID lady how bad it would be at a seminar after how much of a B she was being for me just turning her down.

The quote above mentions APs for parking, what are they and where do you get them? Also, as of now which buildings have been recently remodeled and which tower is best for a fireworks view in your opinion?

The quote above mentions APs for parking, what are they and where do you get them? Also, as of now which buildings have been recently remodeled and which tower is best for a fireworks view in your opinion?

I believe BigRed is referring to Disney World Annual Passes, which allow you to park for free at the theme parks.

The current January schedule has only 4 departures daily to MK and Epcot and only 2 to AK and DHS, spaced by about 2 hours starting at 8 am. There are two returns from MK and Epcot, only one at the end of the day for AK and two for DHS. The fee is $6 roundtrip per day. So for 3 or more people, parking is cheaper.

I think a car is a must at WBC, but I like that if anyone wants to sleep in occasionally (DH) he has an easy way to join us.

Thank you

Does anyone have experience delivering groceries and stroller rental at WBC? I have no idea where I am supposed to pick it up. Should I just ask at the check in counter?
thanks

I had a stroller delivered. They hold it at the bell service. Which is usually in the main building. Just make sure that your stroller company will deliver to them.

Newbie here: What is the difference between the Wyndham Grand Orlando and the Wyndham Bonnet Creek?

We've been to Disney many time and we've just decided to go for Spring Break (week of April 4th for us) and we were looking really forward to trying BC this time. But I'm not having luck finding anything available! I know we're going one of the busiest times of year, but what's the chance that things open up as we get closer? Or are we stuck either paying the insanely high price I found on ebay or finding somewhere else to stay?

Newbie here: What is the difference between the Wyndham Grand Orlando and the Wyndham Bonnet Creek?
the Grand is a luxury hotel. Regular hotel rooms, daily maid service, etc.

WBC is a time-share resort. 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom condos with full kitchens, washer and dryer, etc. No daily maid service. You can rent from timeshare owners for much less than going directly from the resort. You don't have to go on a time-share tour or be a timeshare owner to stay here.

These places are all part of the same complex and you can pool hop and use the facilities of each.

Does anyone have experience delivering groceries and stroller rental at WBC? I have no idea where I am supposed to pick it up. Should I just ask at the check in counter?
thanks

We ordered groceries from garden grocer. They called to let us know they left food with bell services. We then called bell services and they brought the food to our room.

the Grand is a luxury hotel. Regular hotel rooms, daily maid service, etc.

WBC is a time-share resort. 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom condos with full kitchens, washer and dryer, etc. No daily maid service. You can rent from timeshare owners for much less than going directly from the resort. You don't have to go on a time-share tour or be a timeshare owner to stay here.

These places are all part of the same complex and you can pool hop and use the facilities of each.

Thanks very much for the reply and information. I can rent the Grand for $115/night ($155 with resort fees and parking) as I have an exclusive employee discount with priceline. Does it even make sense to explore a timeshare offer - staying 2 weeks. Do timeshare rentals have to pay the resort fee for instance?

Would appreciate your insight..

We've been to Disney many time and we've just decided to go for Spring Break (week of April 4th for us) and we were looking really forward to trying BC this time. But I'm not having luck finding anything available! I know we're going one of the busiest times of year, but what's the chance that things open up as we get closer? Or are we stuck either paying the insanely high price I found on ebay or finding somewhere else to stay?

We're going in April too! (10-14) I just got a 4 night reservation last week through vacation strategy, have you requested a quote from them yet? I got 4 nights in a 2br for $502.00.

I contacted 6 different people on VRBO, but none of them had anything for my dates.

Thanks very much for the reply and information. I can rent the Grand for $115/night ($155 with resort fees and parking) as I have an exclusive employee discount with priceline. Does it even make sense to explore a timeshare offer - staying 2 weeks. Do timeshare rentals have to pay the resort fee for instance? Would appreciate your insight..

What time of year are you going?
You don't pay resort fees staying at WBC. Depending on when you are traveling you could get a 1 bedroom unit for that price so it is up to you if you want to spend 2 weeks in a hotel room or a larger space

Thanks very much for the reply and information. I can rent the Grand for $115/night ($155 with resort fees and parking) as I have an exclusive employee discount with priceline. Does it even make sense to explore a timeshare offer - staying 2 weeks. Do timeshare rentals have to pay the resort fee for instance?

I did not have to pay a resort fee or a parking fee. There was a cleaning fee added on though. I got a 2br in April for $502 total (that includes cleaning fee), that's for 4 nights. I would definitely look into your timeshare options at BCR before committing to the Grand. You may very well be able to get a 1 or 2br condo for the same amt, or even less.

You could likely book WBC for around the same cost, but have a 1,200 square foot, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom with a full kitchen and a washer and dryer in the room.

Now, do you want the space? If you are just 2 people, maybe not. If you are a family, I would not want to spend 2 weeks in a little hotel room.

We have a family of 5 and we can't take more than a couple of nights even in a suite hotel like Embassy Suites, largely because we have been spoiled by staying in large, WBC-style accommodations.

Is it possible to have a 1 night reservation at WBC? We are going to be in Disney on site for 4 nights but we have now decided to go down a day earlier. I would like to check out WBC as a potential place to stay next year with the family but didn't know if most renters required minimum stays

Do the prices that the likes of Vacation Strategies quote get better if you do a last minute booking vs. booking months in advance.

Do the prices that the likes of Vacation Strategies quote get better if you do a last minute booking vs. booking months in advance.

I wondered this too, but I was afraid to wait to find out. I booked 3 months ahead of my trip and I had a hard enough time booking on the dates I wanted. I was afraid that if I waited nothing would be available.

I wondered this too, but I was afraid to wait to find out. I booked 3 months ahead of my trip and I had a hard enough time booking on the dates I wanted. I was afraid that if I waited nothing would be available.
Do you mind sharing when you are going and the rate you got?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!