The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

We stayed at WBC for the first time 9/30 to 10/4. We were on the top floor of Tower 6. Yes, we did have issues with parking. The unit was nice and well appointed. The balcony was huge. The kitchen was well stocked. Except for one morning when we slept in and housekeeping was going into and out of the housekeeping room next to our unit, it was very quite. We never ate on property. The bed was not comfortable. You could tell it was once a nice mattress but now needs replacing as there was no support and some sagging. The bathtub was lovely except that when I turned the air off it went on a timer instead of turning off. It took quite a while for us to get it to stay off. Having a washer/dryer in the room was nice as well.

We don't cook on vacation so except for getting one glass of water from the fridge one morning we did not use the kitchen at all. We only used the bedroom and bathroom. It isn't that we wouldn't ever stay here again. We felt this resort could be anywhere. We missed the Disney resort feeling. I am cancelling my December reservation and we are staying a Pop Century instead. DH did say he would prefer WBC to the All-Star Resorts.

Just arrived home from a week at WBC (oct 7th -14th). We all loved our stay. Had a 2 bedroom unit on the 13th floor of Tower 4 with a view of epcot fireworks. Our room was quite comfortable with only complaint of no ceiling fan in 2nd bedroom (but none of the units have one). We had to call maintenance once for the air conditioner not working -- they responded within 30 minutes and it was our fault as we didn't have the balcony door firmly shut. Maintenance men were very nice and told us that they are onsite 24 hrs a day. Said Tower 3 is finished being renovated in a few days, and Tower 1 and 2 have been completed also. They move next to the Hotel and will probably work their way around the resort. My husband and I enjoyed the pools the time we were there and sons and grandkids went to the parks. Husband and I ate dinner several nights at the bar outside tower 4 and I truly enjoyed the Escuda Salad with added chicken ($15). It was large and very fresh. Yes, parking can be hard to find and son parked several times in the parking garage, but not a big deal for him and it has elevators to go to each floor.

I will say that Towers 1, 2 and 3 are quieter with less traffic. Took grandchildren around the lake and let them try out all the pools, then played a round of putt-putt at Tower 2 and played under the fountain at the kids pool. My grandkids liked the lazy river at Tower 5 the best though.

We will stay again at WBC as we truly enjoyed it. I fixed several meals for my family mostly quick things like pizza, burgers, etc as there were 8 of us there, I set off the smoke alarms twice in our unit :) We used the teal bin from the Pay it Forward Bin and the kids (actually all of us) loved the Mickey Mouse pancake maker. It was easy to use and added to our Disney experience.

so I think I got a great deal if all works out. WE booked through vacation strategy. We got a rate of 6 nights in a 2 bedroom for 589.00. Im hoping it all works out. We arent within our 15 days prior so the resort does not have our name yet.

We booked a 2 bedroom through Wyndham (timeshare). Do I can the resort or Wyndham (timeshare) to confirm our reservations? Does anyone have the phone number for the resort?

So, I'm sure it has been asked but, how and when do I go about making a room (tower/view) request?

Are there any type of life jackets or puddle jumpers available? Kids love to float lazy rivers but are a little small for adult size inner tubes. I guess I could pack small blow up tubes for them, but if they had PJs. life jackets or noodles or something that'd be awesome!

We just booked our first stay at WBC for this February, for 10 nights. We have two small sons, age 4 and under 1. My four year old is very active. One thing I am worried about is being on a high floor with the balcony. Have any of you ever stayed on a high floor with small children? If so, did you have any worry with the children around the balcony? Are there locks on the doors out of reach of small kids? I don't think a ground level floor would be ideal either. I know you can't ask for specific rooms so I'm starting to worry about it. I'd rather have a second floor room than a room with a view.

We just booked our first stay at WBC for this February, for 10 nights. We have two small sons, age 4 and under 1. My four year old is very active. One thing I am worried about is being on a high floor with the balcony. Have any of you ever stayed on a high floor with small children? If so, did you have any worry with the children around the balcony? Are there locks on the doors out of reach of small kids? I don't think a ground level floor would be ideal either. I know you can't ask for specific rooms so I'm starting to worry about it. I'd rather have a second floor room than a room with a view.

Our last stay at WBC in 2015, we had 7 kids in a 4 bedroom presidential. They ranged in age from 8-1. They could not open the balcony door on their own. We kept it shut and locked unless an adult was out there.

Before we went to WBC I bought this item "from Amazon" for putting on the Sliding Door

I was concerned about our 4 year old being out on the Balcony without

either Parent. I cannot say how good it works because we didn't end up using it.

We told him to be safe as in no climbing etc and he understood and was good about it.

He did not go out on the Balcony by himself.

We were on the 13th Floor and that spooked us a little but he was fine.

Defender Security Patio Door Lock S-4124 .. Sold by: MetaRetail (Amazon)<=This *

Last edited:
For what it's worth, that sliding glass door is pretty heavy even for a grown adult...

Generally if you are asking for a low floor the request can be honored, in my experience, as it seems most folks are looking for high floor for view. I had to argue with a staff member at the desk to get a first floor room as my party really preferred it for convenience (staff reaaaallly wanted to "upgrade" our view) 2nd floor was also good for a quick stair exit toward pool, though the door was locked and we couldn't make the return without an elevator trip.

We are arriving on Saturday - does anyone have a copy of the October or November activity calendar? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter