The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Another

Pardon what may sound like silly questions...we have a large group and some are driving and some are flying and I'm trying to coordinate.

I have folks to pick up at MCO around 2PM. I can check in at WBC before then but won't get our condo until 4PM? I don't care about not having immediate access to the room but it would be nice to have that part taken care of so that after picking up some of our party at the airport, we could just go straight to our room before heading out for the evening.

Yep you can totally do that. They will ask for your phone number and they will text you when the room is ready, get there when you like :-). Enjoy your trip.

Off topic....how many of you actually unpack? I've always just lived out of my suitcase, but it's not the most convenient...

I learned to unpack on cruises, it makes life a lot nicer than living out of a suitcase. But I still don't fully unpack in hotels, probably ~75%.

Off topic....how many of you actually unpack? I've always just lived out of my suitcase, but it's not the most convenient...

I always unpack. With a 2yo and 4yo its just easier to keep things organized in the dresser so we wont have to rummage through the suitcase in the morning while trying to get them ready. Plus I like to use one of the suitcases for the dirty laundry.

Is Mike Sullivan/WinPointVIP out of the game now for WBC, due to the system changes? No availably showing there.

Is Mike Sullivan/WinPointVIP out of the game now for WBC, due to the system changes? No availably showing there.
They posted in the TUG forum a while back that they were booking only within 60 days of arrival going forward...not sure if that was to be temporary or long term.

I know bell services will hold groceries (including refrigerated items) from delivery places like Garden Grocer (used in the past), but can they also keep groceries and refrigerated items for us if we drop them off at check-in (if room is not ready) and deliver them to the room later?

Yes - we did a split stay and had some chocolate frogs from Universal Studios. We didn't want them to melt while we were at Magic Kingdom, waiting for our room to be ready. They held any perishables for us.

Trip is getting closer. We will be at Bonnet Creek Tuesday night. If there is anything anyone would like to see please let me know and I will try to post it for ya.
Have a wonderful time!

I've been wondering about the restaurants there and what times everything is open.

I was able to Book our WBC Vacation through Vacation Strategy [prime season]

I also contacted Vacation Upgrades for a Quote for the same dates Spring 2018

I can confirm V/U will only offer a Prime Season Quote at the 60 days or less time

before the Prime Season Reservation begins. I asked

[me] Just to be clear .. I can book my WBC Prime Season Vacation with V/U

only when my dates are less than 60 days before my check in date.

[V/G] That is correct, although I can offer no guarantee that the inventory will

hold up that long.

Below is the reply from Vacation Upgrades ...

Thanks for your inquiry.

Your dates span Wyndham Bonnet Creek’s Prime Season.
In order to stretch our points, we recently made a business decision to discontinue booking any prime season stay, outside of our VIP discount window (beyond 60 days out). We are experiencing extremely heavy demand, and we needed to throttle back somewhere.

The points needed to book a prime season stay are often twice the amount of a value season stay, and a prime season stay is far less profitable for us.

So we now only book high season and value season stays, plus anytime within 60 days of the arrival date (at which time we receive a discount on any remaining inventory).
Sorry I cant help you this time.

Last edited:
We booked a 2018 Prime Season Reservation with Vacation Strategy.

Some things have changed .. this is their new Deposit policy ...

Deposit Fee
A booking deposit equal to 20% of reservation total or $150 is due at reservation (whichever is more).
Final Balance is due 45 days prior to arrival.

Below is a copy of the email from Vacation Strategy stating their new

Cancellation Policy and the addition of their new Cancellation Protection Plan**

Cancellation Policy

Cancellations made more than 61 days to arrival will receive 100% refund. Cancellations made 60 - 45 days prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of deposit. Cancellations made 45 - 30 days prior to arrival will result in 50% forfeiture of reservation total. Reservations are finalized at 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellations made 30 days or less to arrival will result in 100% forfeiture of reservation total. No credits will be given.

Cancellation Protection Plan**

Cancellation Protection may be purchased at the time of reservation as an additional protection against last minute emergencies. Cancellation Protection will allow for cancellations 30 days or more to arrival to receive a full refund and cancellations made between 30 to 20 days to arrival will receive a full credit toward a future vacation with Vacation Strategy. Any cancellations made less than 20 days to arrival will result in 100% forfeiture of reservation total.

Cancellation Protection can be purchased for $100 for 1 Bedroom units, $110 for 2 Bedroom units, $120 for 3 Bedroom units, or $130 for 4 Bedroom units.

Cancellation Protection may not be purchased after initial reservation is made and cannot be applied to reservations previously cancelled and re-booked for a similar time frame. Cancellation Protection sales are final and cannot be refunded or transferred.

Reservation Modification:
Changes to reservations including the addition/subtraction of nights, altering arrival dates or unit type, etc. must be done 20 days or more prior to arrival and are subject to availability and an additional $99 fee.

Name Change Policy:
The name on your reservation is the one that will be used for check-in at the resort, and the Front Desk staff will -NOT- allow anyone other than this person to check in. If there is someone else in your party that will be arriving before you, and you would like them to check in, you will need to provide their name to us. You can ONLY make this change up to 20 days before check in. Any name changes to a reservation within 20 days to arrival are subject to a $99 name change fee. Requests to change the name on the reservation -after- the arrival date are subject to an additional $150 charge. Please confirm the name on the reservation in advance to avoid any additional fees.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, concerns or comments. We are here to serve you!

Last edited:
Is there a way to book Bonnet Creek for just one night? I tried on their direct website, but it seems like a 2 night minimum. I think most of the compabies have 3 and 4 night minimums. This is for Tues, April 17. We are staying down on the Gulf Coast, but just wanted to come to do 2 days and 1 night at WDW. I usually stay onsite, but I thought this one night Quick Trip might be a way for me to test out Bonnet Creek. Thanks!

I have friends that are going to Orlando in a few weeks. They aren't going to any of the parks except a MNSSHP one night. They insisted on staying onsite and driving down. They are doing Legoland and hotel hopping. They will be in 3 different hotels for 5 nights. 3 nights in various Orlando area hotels and 2 nights at the Contemporary. They are paying almost $1,100 for the rooms. I found them a 2BR Dlx at Bonnet Creek for $600. They still didn't want to because they had to be on Disney property for a couple of those nights. No matter what, you can't convince people. The good news about it is more opportunity for me :)

On of my girls seems to be developing sensitive skin so I will probably need to bring my own soap for the washing machine.

Do the washing machines take regular or HE?

And getting so excited! We are on our last night of our beach vacation and less than two months from Disney! I'm making packing lists!!!

On of my girls seems to be developing sensitive skin so I will probably need to bring my own soap for the washing machine.

Do the washing machines take regular or HE?

And getting so excited! We are on our last night of our beach vacation and less than two months from Disney! I'm making packing lists!!!

They take regular, I believe. They are top loading stackable units (at least in the Deluxe, not sure about presidential). For what it's worth, I have extreme sensitivity to laundry detergent and the free one provided by bonnet creek is safe for me. It's fragrance and dye free, if memory serves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter