The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Sin 88 - you need to check with WBC. Normally the name of the person using the unit is the only one allowed to check in. If you rented under your name they will not allow your daughter to check into the unit until you arrive. You have to show photo I'd so she can not pretend to be you.

Off topic....how many of you actually unpack? I've always just lived out of my suitcase, but it's not the most convenient...

Wow - a lot of useful info on this thread - so excuse me if this was asked and answered - hard to navigate through all of it! We are staying the week before Christmas - my DL and DS are taking the car for a few days and visiting FIL in Bradenton... I will be without car for at least 2 days (maybe 3) and was wondering what my options will be. Do they still run a shuttle to the parks? I would only want to get to Disney Springs and then from there I can navigate to other resorts if I wanted too... if no shuttle what are my options - nothing is walkable is it? It's been a long time since we were there and honestly I didn't pay attention!

Wow - a lot of useful info on this thread - so excuse me if this was asked and answered - hard to navigate through all of it! We are staying the week before Christmas - my DL and DS are taking the car for a few days and visiting FIL in Bradenton... I will be without car for at least 2 days (maybe 3) and was wondering what my options will be. Do they still run a shuttle to the parks? I would only want to get to Disney Springs and then from there I can navigate to other resorts if I wanted too... if no shuttle what are my options - nothing is walkable is it? It's been a long time since we were there and honestly I didn't pay attention!

Per wyndhambonnetcreek.com FAQs the current shuttle price is $7 per person round trip. It's scheduled so you will need to inquire as to when the shuttles run.

If you are comfortable with rideshare I would personally recommend Uber or Lyft, which usually runs me about $6-10. I reviewed my email receipts and many of my rides from WBC were free or $2-3 based on promos- for full price reference, a trip to the Contemporary one morning was $9.03, $8.84 to the Animal Kingdom Lodge. This saves so much time compared to buses (especially connecting at Disney Springs) it is worth the money to me.

Nothing (parks wise) is walkable and the stretch of Buena Vista drive near the bonnet creek resort and Disney Springs has been under heavy construction the last few times I was there (the latest in mid July) so I would avoid it unless the construction is done or you actually want to do something at Disney Springs.

Another option would be to check rental car rates (there is at least one location on disney property) and keep your independence via having a rental car. Not sure what values there are to be had during the week prior to Christmas, but might be worth looking.

Hope that helps!

Or should we check in for the first room, then go down first thing in the morning to make a request for the second room? Do all of the buildings have both one and two bedroom units available?
All buildings have both 1BR and 2BR standard units. Only building 6 has 1BR and 2BR Presidential units. When checking in for the first one, let the front desk person know what you are hoping for and see what they can do.

Hello

When does Bonnet Creek usually do their refurbs or close their pools?
Just wondering because I was planning a trip in February and want to be prepared

Thanks

EDIT -Think found my answer in another post, just st hope it's up-to-date, so can ignore my original post below:

Has anyone shipped to the resort? A shopping package, like Amazon.com?

What needing if possible, cost and convenience? Also how shipping had to be adddressed.

Thanks

Last edited:
EDIT -Think found my answer in another post, just st hope it's up-to-date, so can ignore my original post below:

What needing if possible, cost and convenience? Also how shipping had to be adddressed.

Thanks

I'd like this information too!

Thanks

I ordered through Amazon Prime Now, so we got delivered in 2 hours. Not sure if that is the info you are looking for? We didn't get a delivery through regular Amazon, like from UPS.

For our Prime Now delivery, we used the address of
  • Our Name
  • Wyndham Bonnet Creek
  • 9560 Via Encinas Our Room #
  • Orlando, Fl 32830-8474
  • United States

I ordered through Amazon Prime Now, so we got delivered in 2 hours. Not sure if that is the info you are looking for? We didn't get a delivery through regular Amazon, like from UPS.

For our Prime Now delivery, we used the address of
  • Our Name
  • Wyndham Bonnet Creek
  • 9560 Via Encinas Our Room #
  • Orlando, Fl 32830-8474
  • United States

Was there a cost from Wyndham Bonnet Creek for the package to be delivered?

When using Garden Grocer to deliver to WBC, is it OK to order refrigerated things? I'm trying to avoid a trip to the grocery store and just want to have our things delivered like milk, juice, etc. I can bring the staples from home since I will be driving and have room.

When using Garden Grocer to deliver to WBC, is it OK to order refrigerated things? I'm trying to avoid a trip to the grocery store and just want to have our things delivered like milk, juice, etc. I can bring the staples from home since I will be driving and have room.

Yes, they have a refrigerator to hold things in Bell Services (I was told).

Was there a cost from Wyndham Bonnet Creek for the package to be delivered?

No, no additional cost - we tipped the bellman who brought the packages up.

Another
You can go check in and as early as you want. We checked in at 10, requested tower 5, and got a room in tower 5 by 11.

Depends when you are going and how booked they are that will determine how fast you'll get a room. I've read posts where people go check in at 7 am before going to the parks and come back later and get their room.

Pardon what may sound like silly questions...we have a large group and some are driving and some are flying and I'm trying to coordinate.

I have folks to pick up at MCO around 2PM. I can check in at WBC before then but won't get our condo until 4PM? I don't care about not having immediate access to the room but it would be nice to have that part taken care of so that after picking up some of our party at the airport, we could just go straight to our room before heading out for the evening.

Thanks

We always ship to the resort. We are from England so lots of shops we like in US and usually order stuff 4 days before we go. i always put the address and also write Guest Arriving ***.
never had an issue. we arrive on sunday so will belooking tonight to see what we are getting this year. My husband loves 6pm.com and I love Pottery Barn, which we also go to at Mall of Millenia. Wish they had them in England

I apologize in advance as I am sure this has been covered ad nauseam here but after combing this and the previous closed threads I am still unsure. DW and I have a trip planned for 9/21-9/25 for our 25th anniversary. This is our first WDW without DD and we have stayed almost exclusively onsite previously. If after staying at WBC we are as satisfied as this thread has absolutely convinced me we will be I would like to plan future trips, and yes I am one of those uber planners.

Since DW is an avid runner and participates in many of the races at WDW we decided to buy AP's for the first time. We now have a second trip planned in October just for the heck of it and another in January for DW to run the Dopey Challenge. We could not get a WBC one bedroom reservation AT ALL for either date and the larger rooms were quoted high enough that house rentals made much more sense.

We are planning yet another trip early Sept 2018 for about 10 days at least part of which we would stay at WBC if the rate is anywhere near what we got this year. My question is when do I begin inquiring about rates for this trip? I know from this thread the best rates are found within 60 days however I inquired 90 days out for October and even further for January and there was no availability. Also I got my current Sept quote way back in March so rather inconsistent results to draw conclusions upon (unless low Sept demand makes timing of inquiry less relevant?). I would be willing to pay a bit extra to insure availability as the house rental in Oct is a good bit more than the WBC Sept rental and is MUCH farther off property but the house has some advantages.

Thanks for wading through this longer than intended post, any help would be appreciated!

So excited to have our first stay coming up. Got an awesome deal on Redweek for a 2 bed/ 2 bath at $500 for the week. I am just trying to read thru all the info about the resort.

Just booked a 2bedroom for my daughter and her friends for her birthday weekend 9/15-17. How can we find out the activities at the resort for those dates? It's for a bunch of college girls I'll provide all the food for the unit, so they wouldn't have to buy meals outside if they choose not to. They should have 2cars with them so transportation isnt an issue, but since they are all full time students I chose this resort because it can be someplace they can do lots of things without paying out of pocket. Thanks.

I know bell services will hold groceries (including refrigerated items) from delivery places like Garden Grocer (used in the past), but can they also keep groceries and refrigerated items for us if we drop them off at check-in (if room is not ready) and deliver them to the room later?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!