The walking dead amc #2

Haven't read other posts since the last episode YET... some random thoughts first...
  • Negan: My guess is that this will be a longer arc to getting to where the comics do, with him eventually being an ally. Him resurrecting The Saviors would be beyond boring. Fans seemed to tire of how long they dragged out that era -- I hope they'll be smart enough not to go back. Maybe he ends up somehow eventually helping the "good guys" with The Whisperers. Maybe saves Judith in some way, as I bet he has an affinity for her the way he did for Carl.
  • Jesus: Absolute, total, utter waste of a great character. They turned him into Morgan II last season, and JUST when they have him fighting like a ninja as he should be, they kill him. Worthless. Is Gimple really THAT threatened by having any of the comic book characters stick around?!?! Ugh.
  • Whisperer intro: I loved that guy ducking as a way to cement for this group that they were dealing with something other than walkers here. That was cool -- plain and simple.
  • Cemetery: I liked the whole vibe -- felt like the best of old horror films. Happy to hear on TD that they plan for more of this.
  • Henry: Not feeling this kid AT ALL.
  • Hilltop leader: Literally NO ONE left who makes sense for this. They'll probably try for Tara or Aaron -- neither are believable to me. But neither was Maggie to me, so I guess that's the mold.

Does anyone understand what Kirkman's role is now with TWD -- more in practice than title? He shows up periodically on TD, and seems either disinterested or passive aggressive regarding where the show is going -- especially as compared to the comics. I assume that he really can't say what he really thinks about the direction of the show. He can't like it, though... killing off so many characters that are pivotal in the books...

Another cast member is headed to Fear:

***Not sure if spoiler tab is showing the cast member name for you guys, it's not showing for me. LMK

Last edited:

Well Gimple will milk it dry. Both DH & I are done. I may watch the Rick movie thing just to find out where he went, but that's it.

Just google “Walking Dead news.”
That was already foreshadowed last season, so to be fair that’s not actually a surprise. I figure we could come across any number of people in her tapes. I think that would be kind of cool to get some more back story.

Hopefully that’s vague enough to not give away spoilers

Ok, the Walking Dead News is actually different than what I was trying to post in the spoiler tab, can't seem to master that spoiler tab lol, but here is a spoiler link to the character from TWD going to Fear:

**SPOILER LINK**

https://bit.ly/2VvPnH7

Ok, the Walking Dead News is actually different than what I was trying to post in the spoiler tab, can't seem to master that spoiler tab lol, but here is a spoiler link to the character from TWD going to Fear:

**SPOILER LINK**

https://bit.ly/2VvPnH7
Ooh, that’s different than the news I was reading when I searched. Yeah, I can see how that would happen. I’m not hating it. I definitely liked Fear much better last season, so I’ll be watching.

Original hasn’t lost me yet. I know a lot of people are unhappy. I don’t like that Lauren Cohan is gone without an actual exit. That made me sad. Beyond that I’ve invested enough into it over the years I’m willing to see where they take it for the rest of the season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!