The walking dead amc #2

I don't know if Eugene was getting wimpy again. I think he had toughened up considerably, but he was willing to sacrifice himself to save Rosita (when he got all cry-y)

Didn't michonne tell judith on the stairs something about protecting her brother? Unless she knows Michonne is losing it and just isn't making a big deal about it.
what is everyone talking about with Rick and a phone call? I forgot

Didn't michonne tell judith on the stairs something about protecting her brother? Unless she knows Michonne is losing it and just isn't making a big deal about it.
what is everyone talking about with Rick and a phone call? I forgot

I do remember Michonne talking to Judith about her brother, but could they have been referring to Carl. The phone call with Rick was when after Laurie died Rick imagined the phone was ringing in the prison, even answered it and was talking to people who weren't there.

As far as the Richonne baby, I assumed it was a memory of their son who died at some point. Probably due to a betrayal by strangers. Admittedly, I wasn't watching too closely since PPs mentioned that the frowny new girl saw this child...???

As far as the Richonne baby, I assumed it was a memory of their son who died at some point. Probably due to a betrayal by strangers. Admittedly, I wasn't watching too closely since PPs mentioned that the frowny new girl saw this child...???

Yeah, the new girl, Magna I think her name is, peeked in Michonnes window and she was playing with the child. She knocked on the door and apologized for being jerky.

I do remember Michonne talking to Judith about her brother, but could they have been referring to Carl. The phone call with Rick was when after Laurie died Rick imagined the phone was ringing in the prison, even answered it and was talking to people who weren't there.
Oh right. I remember now.

Yeah, the new girl, Magna I think her name is, peeked in Michonnes window and she was playing with the child. She knocked on the door and apologized for being jerky.
But it is strange that the son was never around in a scene that another character was also in eg the scene when magna and michonne talked and the scene on the steps with Judith. I bet She took people in who might have had that same tattoo as magna does when michonne had her little son in the beginning and they backstabbed her and her family and killed her son so now she doesn’t trust anyone from prison? No idea

But it is strange that the son was never around in a scene that another character was also in eg the scene when magna and michonne talked and the scene on the steps with Judith. I bet She took people in who might have had that same tattoo as magna does when michonne had her little son in the beginning and they backstabbed her and her family and killed her son so now she doesn’t trust anyone from prison? No idea
This came to my mind too. But I hope SHOW won't go there and kill a toddler like that. It's one thing to kill evil Lizzy and dumbo Sam and even wandering Sophia...but Richonne's happy sweet 3-4 year old. They couldn't kill baby Judith like in the comics but they'll do this...after Michonne already lost so much??? But I would not be surprised. Something is not adding up and they love to pull trickery and shock factor on us.

I agree something doesn't add up?

I feel like I need to re-watch. I think I was folding laundry or something because I don't think I was fully paying attention. I do think they handled the time jump in kind of a weird way. In some ways, it was 6 years later, but then in other ways, things that happened or even the character reactions seemed like it was closer in time to Rick's "death", if that makes sense...like they just run into the runaway Saviors after 6 years. I feel like that would have happened before this?

Maybe Daryl will be in the movies like the PP posted...he seems to be a solitary figure, walking the earth at this point. Makes it easier to float him in and out of storylines...

Yeah, something is weird. I can't remember if Michonne had the baby in her arms when she answered the door. Does anyone remember? I hope we get answers soon. Maybe the baby died during childbirth or something and Michonne is distraught at losing a piece of Rick and she is imagining what the baby would look like. That way we would not have the story line of a toddler getting killed. I do think someone backstabbed them though, like they let folks in and they took advantage of them.

Yeah, something is weird. I can't remember if Michonne had the baby in her arms when she answered the door. Does anyone remember? I hope we get answers soon. Maybe the baby died during childbirth or something and Michonne is distraught at losing a piece of Rick and she is imagining what the baby would look like. That way we would not have the story line of a toddler getting killed. I do think someone backstabbed them though, like they let folks in and they took advantage of them.

She didn't and that's one of the things that (to me) encourages the idea that the kid is a hallucination. There's no specifics about the time period between when Magna looked through the window and when she went to the door, but lighting would suggest it wasn't a long period of time. I don't know that I believe the story is going to reveal that a child was killed, I would be more inclined to believe that Michonne is descending into a little madness due to stress/missing Rick/finally being able to relax because the communities (maybe?) are functioning ok....when you spend a long time in crisis mode it's hard to know how to cope once things return to some semblance of normal. Some people make that transition better than others.

Maybe Daryl will be in the movies like the PP posted...he seems to be a solitary figure, walking the earth at this point. Makes it easier to float him in and out of storylines...
I thought it was already confirmed that Daryl and Carol will bth float between series and movies.

I think people are WAY overthinking the Rick/Michonne kid thing...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-rick-michonnes-child-explained-1160296

I think Magna looking in the window and seeing the kid was just a way to "surprise" reveal to the audience. Nothing more.

I also thought that scene was to soften Magna. she looked ready to fight, and Magnas group talked about trying to fight their way in to the group. After she saw Michonne with the child, she took a deep breath and the "fight" seemed to have left her.

I thought it was already confirmed that Daryl and Carol will bth float between series and movies.

I think it was upthread? I was just saying that having him more on the "outside" might make it easier to weave it in and out...but who knows what those movies will be like? On Talking Dead it sounded all over the place...

I think it was upthread? I was just saying that having him more on the "outside" might make it easier to weave it in and out...but who knows what those movies will be like? On Talking Dead it sounded all over the place...
3 movies with a Rick focus, and no details on the others that I've heard. :confused3

I thought for sure Aaron and Jesus were going to kiss after their "fight"... lol They probably would've if not for Rosita's signal flare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter