The Void

Have people had luck just walking up - or getting tickets day of?
I’m pretty sure I want to do this, but I don’t want to be locked in ...
Trust me, you absolutely want to do this. I am not a Star Wars fan and it was amazing. Highly highly recommend it. Book it, go and you will not regret it.

My husband and I were able to walk in and grab a spot the day of. This was early in April. We ended up getting matched with 2 other people and waited around 30-45 mins.

I agree with most that there is usually same-day availability. However, we went on Christmas. I tried to move up our Star Wars reservation to an earlier time. They were completely booked. If you're considering going on a major holiday, you might want to account for this.

I'll also second the person who said that the front-of-house staff are a bit unorganized. That's a small price to pay for an excellent experience. We've now done the Star Wars experience 3x and Wreck It Ralph 1x. And I imagine that we'll do both again the next time we visit.

We had a single gentleman in our group and it wasn't weird at all. We all had a blast!

I agree. I did it alone in Anaheim and they grouped me in with others. Everyone was very nice and we had a fun time. When I was in Orlando recently as a party of three, a single joined us and also had a great time. It's really no problem, so go for it!

For those of you that have done the Star Wars VOID multiple times - is it always the same story/theme? Or do they change it up?

For those of you that have done the Star Wars VOID multiple times - is it always the same story/theme? Or do they change it up?

I did it twice and it was the same - however some sequences can take longer depending on how well you do. There is a puzzle element and if you do it right you will clear it, but if you mess up you have to try again, and the droid will chastise you. After a while, it just lets you through anyway. That is the only way it can be any different.

Also, they do now offer Wreck-It Ralph, so if you want something different, that is available. I hear it's not as good as Star Wars. I want to do the Ghostbusters one that they do at some of the non-Disney locations!

My daughters did the wreck it wralph on Christmas day - booked tickets about 2 hours prior. There were only total in the group and the other 2 were singles they all had a great time!

This is probably a dumb question, but I'm not a gamer.

In the Wreck-It-Ralph version, there's a segment with handprints and lightning bolts on the wall. Do you LOSE points if you touch the lightning bolts?

I’m thinking of doing the Wreck-It Ralph version on my departure day.

Never done either Void experience. For Ralph, are you grouped with other people? I’ll be flying solo.

I can’t wait to do this in April! We were supposed to do it last April but ran out of time but this time I have a whole day dedicated to DS. I’m definitely going to book ahead because it will be during the week leading up to Easter which is also April school vacation for New England. Does anyone know how far ahead they open up the booking?

Last time I did it was day of. They needed me to come back in about an hour. Time for a quick bite to eat.

I want to do the Star Wars one in February. I have a Raglan Road res at 6:30pm. How long should i give myself for dinner (a party of 2)? Trying to decide what time to book the Void. 8pm? 8:30pm?

I want to do the Star Wars one in February. I have a Raglan Road res at 6:30pm. How long should i give myself for dinner (a party of 2)? Trying to decide what time to book the Void. 8pm? 8:30pm?

Any chance you can do it before dinner? I would definitely book it on the later side if doing it after dinner - not sure you want to be too full or too tipsy...

How far in advance do they get the schedule out? We'll visit over Memorial Day weekend, so a good chance it will be super busy & I'm looking for a specific time for a party of five, so I'd like to get right on it as soon as the hours come out. There aren't any for May yet.

Thanks!

Is Wreck It Ralph in the same building as the Void?

Have people had luck just walking up - or getting tickets day of?
I’m pretty sure I want to do this, but I don’t want to be locked in ...

We walked up the other night, granted it was a Tuesday, but there was no one there. They even let my 7 year old join in as well they just checked his height and then had him try on all the gear before hand to make sure he thought he could handle it all.

As for Wreck It Ralph, yes it’s in the same building as the Star Wars one. We did the Ralph version and it was entertaining. I’m sure Star Wars was much better but my son got a huge kick out of Ralph.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter