The Void

LaurenT

DIS Veteran
Have people had luck just walking up - or getting tickets day of?
I’m pretty sure I want to do this, but I don’t want to be locked in ...

We went in late September, walked up, in and out in about 40min. Enjoyed it more than I thought I would. It's definitely on my "must do" list for the next time I'm in Orlando.

We went late July and plenty of walk up available. Just a long line, even if you pre-booked.
Great time tho!

We did it the first week of November with a party of 10. I booked that morning and there was plenty of availability.

Definitely a day of possibility. We went on a very crowded Saturday in mid November and no one was in there. We got to do the mission with just the two of us!

I don't think so! They will stick you with a group that may or may not be all together. There's a lot going on and for you to do, so there's no lull for it to be weird. Just my opinion after doing it twice.

My boys want to do the Star Wars Void. If I have no interest in Star Wars would I enjoy it just for the experience?
How do you feel about shooting games? Either a video video game or one of those shooting “range” theme park games where you shoot a target and something happens or something else like that. If you can get into some sort of shooting game I think it would still be cool. If not, it may not be worth the money for you to join.

Did the Star Wars one in June and it's amazing!!! Highly recommend even if not a fan. It's a wild good time! Not to be missed. The Star Wars was kind of intense so if you're looking for a mellow time I'd suggest the Ralph one. I've read it's not as crazy.

We just did both the Wreck it Ralph and Star Wars on Thursday. It was very busy even in the bad weather. I would recommend booking ahead. I would also recommend Star wars as it was much more fun. There were at least 5 times as many people waiting for Star Wars. It was hectic and a little unorganized inside but the staff were great. For sure this is something everyone should do at least once.

Thinking of doing this alone...will that be weird?

I did it alone last year. I was grouped with a dad and his two kids and we had a great time, wasn't weird at all. At the end they take a picture of your group,I just made sure to let them know we weren't all one group so I wasn't in their picture.

We went to DS Thanksgiving week and could have gone right in with no wait. We ran out of time so didn't wind up doing it, but on my list for next time. I think with the growing popularity times may book up quicker especially in the colder season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter