The Void, What does the picture look like?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
My DH and DS's are looking to do The Void on our trip in Oct. I read somewhere that you can buy pictures. Does anyone have one that they would share so I can see what they look like?

Thanks

They had a whole set up to show us the pics but honestly, we were so hot and sweaty and didn't want to spend more money so we left and didn't even see them. But it was fun.

25FA863A-B71F-461D-91FD-11EC09A6E53B.jpeg It’s a group shot taken in the area where you get your gear. They snap a few but you pick 1 you want to buy. You get a print in a souvenir cardboard frame and also a digital copy emailed to you. I ended up getting it just because it was a memorable experience with my son.

View attachment 337553 It’s a group shot taken in the area where you get your gear. They snap a few but you pick 1 you want to buy. You get a print in a souvenir cardboard frame and also a digital copy emailed to you. I ended up getting it just because it was a memorable experience with my son.

They should do a composite image with your CG Stormtrooper body and then your head with the VR helmet on. That could be fun.

They should do a composite image with your CG Stormtrooper body and then your head with the VR helmet on. That could be fun.

That would certainly "plus" it from what it is now. Afterward I was thinking about how it would have been very cool to see some kind of action shots of us during the experience but may be tough for them to do without ruining the magic.

I also would have really liked the option to purchase a screen capture video of the gameplay. Which has got to be possible for them to do...even my 8 year old son can do that on our pc at home. With the popularity of those types of video game clips online they could really increase their revenue by offering that. I guess they do not want videos of the whole mission online for people to see that may spoil the entire experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!