The Void: Star Wars VR

We just booked for this Sunday! I'm really looking forward to it as is my DH. Glad to hear so many favorable reviews!

Also, I read on their Orlando page that you can pay in person with your Magic Band and CMs get a discount (again in person not online). Hope this helps someone!

Has anyone done this solo? I almost did it last time but it seem very team/group ish and I didn't know if it would be worth it to do it solo.
I did it with friends and think it would be weird solo. If you are solo they will pair you with another group.

Has anyone done this solo? I almost did it last time but it seem very team/group ish and I didn't know if it would be worth it to do it solo.

I did it with my 11 year old son. We were paired up with a young couple. We had a great experience. You need to work together as a team. Don’t let being solo stop you. It’s a lot of fun!

Thanks for the heads up.

Just double-checked, and it IS for Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire. Still several time slots available for opening day on September 22.

That’s awesome! Have a wonderful time! So jealous you have Star Wars close to home!

If you've gone recently, how long is it from check in to finish?
I have it booked for 545p and Raglan Rd for 645 p...

If you've gone recently, how long is it from check in to finish?
I have it booked for 545p and Raglan Rd for 645 p...

It was a little over 30 minutes from start to finish. We had two groups in front of us, so we waited a few minutes before gearing up.

I'm also interested in doing it solo on my departure day in February. Although if Wreck It Ralph is available, I would probably do that one instead. Hoping schedules for January/February are released soon!

I did it solo today and was paired with a couple and another solo player. I’d imagine it would’ve been even more fun playing with people I knew, but it was an incredible experience even with total strangers. I was blown away by the VR experience and am looking forward to the Wreck-It Ralph version even more now.

For anyone that booked The Void before their trip... did you get any kind of email or text confirmation when you purchased your tickets? I booked a few hours ago and have not received anything yet. Thanks!

For anyone that booked The Void before their trip... did you get any kind of email or text confirmation when you purchased your tickets? I booked a few hours ago and have not received anything yet. Thanks!

Yes, I received two emails the same day --an order receipt, and an order confirmtion with a QR Code image.

Yes, I received two emails the same day --an order receipt, and an order confirmtion with a QR Code image.

Thanks, for responding; I will send them an email asking what happened. I got a confirmation screen online and I should have taken a screen shot.

I was planning to visit DS on a Thursday and just noticed online that Wreck-it Ralph is not available on Thursdays. Wondering if this is an online error? SW is available everyday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter