The Void (JULY)

sdrsdd

Mouseketeer
So I have 3 kids that I think will like the Star Wars VOID experience at Downtown Disney...how long is the experience?

The actual experience is maybe 15 minutes but I’d say 30 minutes or so total for getting in the gear, the explanation, etc.

We want to do this on our trip too. I hope it is the Star Wars one version. Especially since GE is going to be up and running it seems like that is the one they would have at that time.

They have both Star Wars and Wreck it Ralph. You get to choose which one you want. There was definitely more of a wait for Star Wars so I doubt they’ll be getting rid of that one any time soon.

The actual experience is maybe 15 minutes but I’d say 30 minutes or so total for getting in the gear, the explanation, etc.
Our group of four had a reservation but the line was not that long. FWIW, one of of us had issues with his equipment. After several false starts he had to get his equipment replaced. Yes, 15 minutes for the experience. But it took us at an hour as a result.

This was last June.

:wizard:

Are you going to do this with your three kids as the experience is for groups of 4. Our experience was the same - it lasted about 15 minutes and it is fabulous - not sure if they have fixed the issue of not being able to see your own legs when you do the Star Wars one but rest assured they are still there!!

The experience is such that it feels normal to have the weight of the equipment and helmet etc on so it's very realistic. Hope you enjoy it.

We were considering doing it again but there are locations closer to home so we might try it again locally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!