The void- end of November.

katyringo

DIS Veteran
I’ve been checking almost daily to buy tickets to do the void for our trip over thanksgiving and the void has shown nothing available. Not all of a sudden it jumps to December 7th but still nothing for late November.

I understand they may be adding Ralph to the line up but my understanding is they weren’t closing to do this.

Uggggg.. I just want to finalize things and I feel like Disney and eveherone is else is taking forever to realse info this time of year.

I’ve been checking almost daily to buy tickets to do the void for our trip over thanksgiving and the void has shown nothing available. Not all of a sudden it jumps to December 7th but still nothing for late November.

I understand they may be adding Ralph to the line up but my understanding is they weren’t closing to do this.

Uggggg.. I just want to finalize things and I feel like Disney and eveherone is else is taking forever to realse info this time of year.

Weird. I just bought 2 tickets for mid December and it looks like they only offer Friday thru Sunday. Maybe call them to find out?

They are suppose to be adding in the wreck it Ralph experience in addition to Star Wars so it likely has to do with that.

I called and spoke to a very nice lady. She said in a very suspicious voice of revealing not revealing to be sure to sign up for the wreck Ralph email updates and to make sure to check next week.

I got this reply to my inquiry on November dates... I made sure to sign up for updates

Attachments

• 64F93CAE-77ED-4E9D-BC7A-F1A6C54817D8.png
    64F93CAE-77ED-4E9D-BC7A-F1A6C54817D8.png
    105.6 KB · Views: 46

Times are open to 11/20 now

We need 11/23...

I am positive that’s going to be opening weekend for Ralph now. Just speculation.. but it’s looking like it. Watching like a hawk! I check their website multiple times a day!

We need 11/23...

I am positive that’s going to be opening weekend for Ralph now. Just speculation.. but it’s looking like it. Watching like a hawk! I check their website multiple times a day!
Looking at the current calendar Star Wars is being offered daily through November 20, but the last time that day is 6:45pm. Wreck it Ralph opens on the 21st. The next opening for Star Wars isn’t until Dec 7 when it goes to the Friday Saturday schedule. So I think the days with no tickets at this point are going to be wreck it Ralph since we only have one bay at Disneyland.

We need 11/25. I was told that the late November dates are being reserved for Wreck it Ralph, I find it odd that it can’t be scheduled even though it hasn’t been released....

If you sign up for updates on the void site you will get an email with a link to buy tickets for Nov and Dec. I can't remember the dates for sure because I did it at my work computer.
I bought tickets for Ralph on Dec 20th as well as Star Wars on the same morning.

If you sign up for updates on the void site you will get an email with a link to buy tickets for Nov and Dec. I can't remember the dates for sure because I did it at my work computer.
I bought tickets for Ralph on Dec 20th as well as Star Wars on the same morning.

Could you pm the link? I got our Ralph ones but would love to book Star Wars too if they are offering it the same day. My link only worked for Ralph.

Could you pm the link? I got our Ralph ones but would love to book Star Wars too if they are offering it the same day. My link only worked for Ralph.
Thus far Star Wars tickets just appear to be dates that Ralph is not being offered because we only have one bay at Disneyland's location. Star Wars looks to be offered Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday starting December 10 with Fri/Sat 12/7-8 also having Star Wars. Wreck it Ralph looks to be offered daily from 11/21-12/6 except on Tuesday.

@longtimedisneylurker Saw that, but it doesn't give a start date on the opening page like it does for Orlando. It looks it if you scroll the available dates, it also starts Nov 21 in Anaheim.

Well this stinks. We get there on Nov 21st and were hoping to do the VOID. Wreck it Ralph doesn't really appeal to us. Sad to miss it by one day.

We will be doing the Star Wars one on Nov 18. Glad that we just made it. Ralph would probably be fun too, but I prefer Star Wars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!