The ULTIMATE Job!

TallyTutter

Mouseketeer
After listening to Kevin's review of Tony's, I realized what the perfect job at WDW would be! A Secret Shopper!! Someone that Disney employs that knows how things are supposed to be according to the company's standards & traditions. That way if the little tete a tete that took place at the podium in Tony's is a scripted schtick, the Secret Shopper will see that it doesn't work or it has gotten out of hand and not being delivered as originally planned for the restaurant.

How great would it be to be able to shop, eat, enjoy the shows, stay in their hotels & tour on Disney's dime then return the results to the company and have your recommendations acted upon!!

It's really the same thing as the guys do with their reviews EXCEPT Disney doesn't pay for it & there is no guarantee that their recommendations will be acted upon.

Does Disney have Secret Shoppers or do they rely on feedback from management and guests?

Fabulous question and thread topic.

I honestly think that they do have this happening already, but it could be done moreso in the park restaurants. We all know that the resorts eateries are much better in terms of service, quality, and experience that those in the parks --- with the exception of some of the Epcot restaurants. I personall think that Disney needs to expand and concentrate on improving their meal options and this is a great way to get the data needed to get the ball rolling.

If they have secret shoppers, then I want that job. Especially a dining secret shopper! I would imagine that Disney already has something like that in place, some restaurants in the real world hire secret shoppers so it would make sense that Disney does.

I would love that job. I don't think Disney needs to pay mystery shoppers. All they need to do is read these boards, which I believe they do. They can get a far better report reading all of the reports on here then they ever could on a form.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter